Reply Rp Forum
F.N.A.R Rp (Open/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:31 pm
Just rest we'll deal with it when the time comes, ignore the situation they dont seem to be doing anything at the moment. You'll need to be fully rested if they do though. Sleep well my child.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:34 pm
Bella sighed heavily and flaired out her hair around her. "so how long are u guna stay in my body. it is kinda awkward havin a boy in my head" she laughed "figured out how it works yet?" she joked with him.

there was a flash of white and Gabriel was in the sky. "Vondel were is the Fallen?" she asked him gently floating down to his level to hover beside him

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:23 pm
He chuckled lightly then fell silent focusing on there surroundings hopeing she would fall asleep and rest a bit but he didnt know if that would ever happen. "I'll leave then for now but ill continue to look after you then" He lied softly pulling back more to allow her a calmer feeling.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:05 pm
she smiled. 'i no ur not gone,' she laughed ' dnt worry i dnt mind that much. u acully give me this warm fuzzy feeling.' she couldnt help but giggle. it was true it was like all worries and anxietys weer gone. wich would explain her handling the whole someone wants u dead so bad that iv come to protect you myself thing. she got in her pajamas and flicked the light snuggling up to her pillow and closing her eyes.  

PaYg

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:23 pm
Vondel shrugged. "I think he might be hanging around this girl. Its the only house for a while. We are just watching this girl for any signs of possession. The girl just nearly killed Kiva with a glare so I believe he is useing her." Vondel looked up at Gabrial and shook his head. "If he is in her we cant get him out. We would have to kill the girl. I will not be apart of that." Vondel looked back at the girl, careful to stay hidden.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:34 pm
"no that is not an option. we will not kill the innocent." she paused and lokd to the sky "however that is not the order that the other angels have recieved they have been orderto do anything to get him. they will kill her if they have to. so we shall have to protect her even if that means protecting him." she looked back to Vondel. " try to lure him out, although i dnt think it will work, there is nothing left for us to do. be on ur gaurd i will be close but not right here." she smiled at him. "iam going to try and talk Uriel out of this. i know that i will not succeed but i have to try."  

PaYg

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:20 pm
Raven had watched as Gabriel and Vondel spoke with one another. She looked to the sky, she had to harvest more souls, it was her job wheither she wanted to or not, and she knew the souls wouldn't wait for her. She gave one last glace to the angels before she turned away and disappeared, going to the location of the next set of souls that she would have to harvest.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:35 pm
Vondel nodded, taking his order to heart. He knew it would not to talk to Urial. For an angel he was one stuck up angel. Vondel flew down to the porch, casting a spell on his wings invisable. He added a little bit of his own power to make sure they stayed that way. He then put on his best acting face and pretended that he was injered as he nocked on the front door. "Please help me! Its cold out here and im hurt!" Vondel was very good at fooling others and was pretty sure it would work on these humans.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

PaYg

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:46 pm
James woke from the couch nap as someone banged on the door. "whaa?" he got to his feet scarching his head. "who the hell. . . " more banging came and he went to the door opening. "hey man u alright ? come in." James opend the door letting him in.

Bella shot up from her bed hearing the cry and ran to the door beside james. "omg are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:48 pm
After her shock with the angles glare she noticed vondel doing something strange, she jumped off the window ledge and changed into a dog befor any of the others came out and troted over to vondel and tilted her head to the side, wimpering as if she were scared for him, when the door opend she wimpered louder as if pleading for them to help him befor she backed off a bit, she looked around for Raven but she figured her friend would be back later  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:41 pm
Vondel limped badly on one leg as he used the Man for support. "Me and my dog here were hiking in the woods when I tripped and fell. I didn't see the ledge sience it was so dark and I think I may have hurt my leg really bad. Please could you fix my leg? I just need a splint, im a doctor." Vondel didn't like lieing as a rule but he had to do what he must to protect the girl and lure out the Fallen.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:44 pm
He chuckled in the back of her mind reconising them instently but wouldnt say a word. "Fools" He thought. "They wont lure me out that easily."  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:54 pm
James placed his arm good on top of his cholders then used the other arm to reach around him and lift him to the side easily so that Vondel was leaning heavily on him weather he wanted to or not. "are door is always open" james said getting him to the couch easily. "ill be right back with the splint."

Belle fcalled the dog in to follow and closed the door behinde them all. she was practically right behinde the 2 the entire time. "can i get you anythign? u most be in alot of pian." bella looked at him worriedly he looked very young to e a doctor. . 'fresh out of school' she decided. ' wow hes pretty good looking too'  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:54 pm
Vondel Nodded to the man. "Please hurry, the swelling will get worse." Vondel looked back to the girl and leaned back, acting like he was trying to keep the weight off his leg. "Some water please? I haven't had anything to drink in ages." That was true to a point. He hadn't been to the mortal world for a long time and had no need for earthly substances.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:30 pm
Kiva hesitently walked in when the girl called to her and she troted by vondel and this other called James untill The angel guy was set down on a couch, she sat somewhat next to him and sniffed his leg befor backing off to lay next to the couch and watch from where she was  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff