Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
RUMOR: Zelda Wii to be Majora's Mask sequel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orphie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:46 am
Waynebrizzle
@Kay: Sorry for spoiling a 12 year old game for you.

Yeah, I'm so very upset that it was ruined for me. I think I may cry now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:02 am
I think I just remembered why I don't try to figure out Zelda timelines.

Edit: I'm also convinced it's Navi now so nvm  

Waynebrizzle

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:10 pm
I go to this guy for my Legend of Zelda Wii info
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg25JE0FT5A  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:30 pm
Lady Psycho Sexy
I wouldn't try to cash in on the bet yet. The site that started it does end in -chan.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm pretty sure 2chan has been right about a few video game rumors before, though, so I wouldn't count them out either.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

ravemast

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:21 pm
the Lord Zylo
darkshiek ze spiffy ninja
ravemast
I hope there's no time limit.. I hated that about Majora

I loved that, made it more interesting and put a punishment for not being smart and fast when playing 3nodding

I actually loved Majora's Mask, from the moment I picked it up to its glorious, every-mask-collected end. If this was a sequel, I think I would cry.

Also; if Adelle speaks through Link's sword, I'm betting the jewel located on her chest is the reason. It's probably located as the hiltguard, too.

Also; who's to say that isn't actually Navi? What if she grew up? Every fairy we've ever seen has been a child other than the great fairies- and in Wind Waker, the Queen Fairy looked a little like Adelle does in that photo... just more cell-shaded and a tiny bit younger.

@darkshiek ze spiffy ninja Lol, but the time made me rush myself sometimes and I would accidentally screw up in the temples quite a bit xD An example would be when I run off platforms the wrong way and kill myself multiple times haha razz

Yeah... I played Majora when I was still young, maybe I should give it another go and try it now lol. I collected all the masks and beat the game illegitimately because I used some strategy guide booklet  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:36 pm
I had a dream in which a trailer was released for zelda wii, confirming that it took place in another strange land, not unlike Termina, and well... It's hard for me to remember because it wasn't my last dream of the night... but it was ******** sweet.

Looking...  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:49 pm
ravemast
the Lord Zylo
ravemast
I hope there's no time limit.. I hated that about Majora

I loved that, made it more interesting and put a punishment for not being smart and fast when playing 3nodding

I actually loved Majora's Mask, from the moment I picked it up to its glorious, every-mask-collected end. If this was a sequel, I think I would cry.

Also; if Adelle speaks through Link's sword, I'm betting the jewel located on her chest is the reason. It's probably located as the hiltguard, too.

Also; who's to say that isn't actually Navi? What if she grew up? Every fairy we've ever seen has been a child other than the great fairies- and in Wind Waker, the Queen Fairy looked a little like Adelle does in that photo... just more cell-shaded and a tiny bit younger.

@darkshiek ze spiffy ninja Lol, but the time made me rush myself sometimes and I would accidentally screw up in the temples quite a bit xD An example would be when I run off platforms the wrong way and kill myself multiple times haha razz

Yeah... I played Majora when I was still young, maybe I should give it another go and try it now lol. I collected all the masks and beat the game illegitimately because I used some strategy guide booklet

I have the first edition of every zelda title there is... exept CDI gonk
thats just something i felt like sharing... also ganondorf spitting out RED blood is sweet 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:54 pm
Meta_Fish
Lady Psycho Sexy
I wouldn't try to cash in on the bet yet. The site that started it does end in -chan.
I'm pretty sure 2chan has been right about a few video game rumors before, though, so I wouldn't count them out either.
User Image
So it said in the article, but guesses can be right sometimes. Until it comes out I'm not gonna get my hopes too far up in any direction.

User Image

Cabron the Swan

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:20 pm
Lady Psycho Sexy
Meta_Fish
Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image
So it said in the article, but guesses can be right sometimes. Until it comes out I'm not gonna get my hopes too far up in any direction.

User Image
Also, I'd like to point out that that Joystiq.com or whatevers website has also mentioned video game rumours months before information of games, and they turn out true. Case in point: All the Rock Band games song list.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:23 am
User Image
GOD DAMMIT YOU GUYS STOP MAKING ME BELIEVE IT

I DON'T WANT TO BE DISAPPOINTED

User Image

Cabron the Swan

Sazuka57

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:51 am
i do hope its true...
but i also want to keep my hopes that it's actually a sequel/prequel to phantom hourglass/wind waker...
no wait. that doesnt work.
i want the prequel to wind waker to be more toon link. x3

but i DO hope that Vatii is the villian again! he was so much fun!
> w<  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:31 pm
Vaati was okay, but I don't think he'd work as a recurring character.

You know, since he's a picorri and all. Any story featuring Vaati pretty much has to reference those lovable little critters, and I don't think they'd go over well in a Zelda game using more "realistic" graphical designs.  

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:44 am
I hope it means like it's to Majora Mask as Twilight Princess was to Ocarina of Time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:12 pm
What they have to do is make a Four Swords for DS, Vaati was my favorite villain.
But back on topic, Hero of Time better be a major plot in it.  

0Toon-Link0

Monster_Mario

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:09 pm
HALO CAN GO AND BE EATEN BY GANON< AND BE SPIT INTO THE TOILET OF DOOM!!!!!! YAY ZELDA =D biggrin  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff