Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Pandora Hearts*~

Back to Guilds

A fan guild for the anime Pandora Hearts. ^.^ 

Tags: Pandora Hearts, Anime, Roleplay, Fantasy, Alice in wonderland 

Reply ♥ - - - Main Chat
Celestial Plains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:59 pm
Sparky walked over to Issun and the old lady. "Hey are you guys okay?" he asked worried. His shadow bursted out laughing. He stomped, shutting her up. "Issun?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:06 pm
The laughter of the imp at Madan Fawn's place was loud. Piercing loud. Gype snapped up, looking around. What was that... she wondered.

Getting up and dusting off her clothes, she decided that dangerous action was better than sleeping in the dirt of the forest's fungi-habited floor. Turning her body into that of a broad horse's, her limbs and had followed the lead.

Now a horse, she ran full speed to Madam Fawn's place, hoping for someone new to see.  

ThornySinger
Crew

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:08 pm
"Eww.....I'm covered in wolf slobber,and I think I broke a rid,"Issun said sitting down,"That's just great just what I needed!"Issun ranted on.Starz lie down and whimpered to Issun. Starz had a huge black mark on the side of her stomach that caused her little pain but didn't care much about it.
"I'm fine,"Madam Fawn said straightening her back,"If it wasn't for Snowbell and buggy over there I don't know what would happen to me."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:10 pm
Skye came out. "That's good." She said, completely forgetting about what Sparky said.
Sparky sat near Issun. "That's good... you were knocked out on the ground."

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:20 pm
"Hey who ya calling bug-"Issun fell backwards just as he got up,"Ow...."he maoned.Starz howled and whimpered and stayed close to Issun."Me I'm fine!!"Issun said clenched through teeth.Starz didn't believe him and stayed with him.

"What do you need from me?"Madam Fawn asked walking back over to her fortune table.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:20 pm
((Just a little fast-forwarding here, it's mainly Gype running.))

Gype panted, and grew back into her human skin. Hiding in a bush nearby, she spotted a group of people standing before a dead imp and injured child. She gasped. After all the painful years tearing away at her strength, the fact that there were more people in the forest revealed itself to her at last.  

ThornySinger
Crew

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:22 pm
Sparky looked at Issun worriedly. "Hey bug? You sure you all right?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:28 pm
"Don't call me a bug...."Issun maoned and fell over.Starz perked her ears up and turned her head towards a nearby bush just outside the door.Curiuosly she trotted over there although the pain on her side made it hard to do.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:29 pm
Skye followed Starz in shadow form. Seeing Gype she crept behind her laughing maliciously.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:32 pm
Gype gasped. She didn't want to been seen as a stranger eavesdropping. She accidently leaned back, and snapped a few of the delicate branches of the bush.

"Ahh!"  

ThornySinger
Crew

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:33 pm
Starz growled at Skye motioning her to go back to Sparky.She turned her attention back towards Gype and waged her tail in a playful matter.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:33 pm
Skye grabbed Gype while she was screaming. Sparky ran over and slapped Skye across her face. "BAD GIRL!" He snapped.

Skye pouted.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

ThornySinger
Crew

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:43 pm
Gype panted, recovering from the shock. "Uhh... Yeah. Yeah, I think so..."

Her misty black eyes scanned the faces, avoiding eye contact with Skye at all costs. "Umm... I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to umm.. eavesdrop..." she gulped.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:35 pm
Starz walked up to her.Tail wagging she nudged Gype on the hand.She barked happily.  

Littlestar411
Captain

ThornySinger
Crew

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:48 pm
Gype smiled weakly, knowing that Starz meant no harm in doing so. "Hi..." she said timidly. "Uh, I'm Gype... You probably won't believe this but I'm... a descendent from a God. Yeah, really stupid isn't it."

She didn't mean for the words to come out, but somehow the words formed themselves and slipped out through her lips. Gype blinked in embarresement.  
♥ - - - Main Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff