Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
~Merry Meet~ The Introduction Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_kiro_x

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:01 pm
Name: x_kiro_x

Path: Dianic Pagan/Goddess worship

Likes: Yaoi, music, rain, cold weather, the goddess, cats, fall, humor, zombies, vampires, gay litature, geeky converstations and so on..

Dislikes: My school, ignorance, most "popular" fashion and bigots.

Details: I am girl, I am a human and...uh..I like doing stuff. I like music and reading..and my friends..and dancing when no one is looking. My favorite colors are brown, black and dark green...yeah. eek

Personal Statement:"When life gives you lemons, throw the lemons back in life's face and say "I DON'T WANT YOUR GODDAMN LEMONS" "

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:06 pm
Name: Nicky
Path: Eclectic pagan
Dislikes: Those really annoying, loud-mouthed preacher men who insist upon coming to college campuses and harassing whomever passes by...
Details: I'm twenty years old. Therefore, I'm old enough to know better, but young enough to not give a damn. X3
Personal Statement:
"But I don't believe in reincarnation!" he protested.
SQUEAK.
And this, Mr. Pounder understood with absolute rodent clarity, meant:
Reincarnation believes in you.  

Nicky McCloud

Roman The Tulpa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:21 pm
Name: Serenityfoxfire
Path: Eclectic wiccan
Likes: Music...I live for music, being out in nature, writing, reading
Dislikes: Ignorance, people who judge you because of your religion.
Details: My name is Ginny, I live in Ontario Canada and I love just being out side in nature. I am extremely out going and love to be with my friends.
Personal statement: Bwa!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:39 pm
Name: River Bloodmoon
Path: Eclectic pagan
Likes: Art, music, animals, nature, candles, friends, koolaid, keys.. and hugs
Dislikes: People who judge, phones, wet socks..
Details: My name is Fiona and I live in Ontario (( Hi Ginny! )) and.. uh.. I'm 16 years old.. and.. uhm.. well.. I'm not exactly sure what else to say.. Oh! I love to draw and listen to music 3nodding
Personal Statement: koolaid heart .. fwa!  

RiverBloodmoon

Anghared Starwing

Generous Shapeshifter

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:58 am
Name: Orissia
Path: Norse/Wiccan Pagan
Likes: Anything design, drawing, painting, writing, graphic novels, animals, Fantasy movies, monster movies (a.k.a. 'things eating people' movies twisted ) Sunrise, Sunset, making friends, healing, RPG's, Magic the Gathering, computer games, sewing, making jewelry.
Dislikes: Deja vu (in the most boring times!) weird dreams, closed minded people, posers, jerks, spiders, bees, horror movies(Nightmare on Elm st., stuff like that)
Details: IRL I prefer to be called Wynn, I'm 27 eek , and I'm from the middle of nowhere in Upstate New York.
Personal Statement: Whatever doesn't kill me makes me stranger. Yes, I meant stranger.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:09 pm
Name: Nicole/Nikky
Path: Wiccan, Christian, and Pagan, I'm not totally sure which one yet.
Likes: DDR, reading, writing, painting, thunderstorms and rain.
Dislikes: People who don't think things over before they speak or act.
Details: I live in Manitoba, Canada and I am 14 years old.
Personal Statement: "I am but one voice inside a thousand bodies."  

gwinivere

6,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FireonYce
Vice Captain

Jeering Lunatic

14,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:59 pm
Merry meet everyone. ^_^ it is so nice to see you all here. surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:59 am
Name: Audrianna, Audri, Aud or Rose
Path: Egyptian/Celtic/Greek influenced Wiccan-Pagan
Likes: DDR, J-POP, J-Rock, Iron Maiden, Savatage, TM Revolution, Dir En Grey, Utada Hikaru, Pocky, Silent Hill game series, Jhonen Vasquez, Jamie Smart (WHOO BEAR!), fashion, neo-goth fashion, photography, drawing, painting, writing, being myself.
Dislikes: Liars, theives, cheaters, people who are untrue to themselves and everyone around them, onions, FEET, roaring metal bands *eck*, hypocrits.
Personal Statement: " Courage is but a monster that feeds on the fear of others, without fear, courage is non-existant." ----- "Back away before I whip you in the face with my two mile p***s..."  

Neko Burrito

Clean Smoker

5,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Rashel Kitsune

Dedicated Friend

9,025 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:09 pm
Name: Rashel Kitsum
Path: Ummm...undecided?
Likes: Reading, writing, drawing, rainy days, singing, music, talking with friends
Dislikes: Betrayel, hurting others
Details: I'm a little different; I'm really shy and don't like to say the wrong thing. I am really interested in new and different things, and I have a very open mind about stuff.
Personal Statement: I'm proud to be myself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:36 pm
Name: Alicara

Path: Eclectic Wiccan

Dislikes: loud, rude people, and netspeak

Details: I've been Wiccan for 3 years now, but before that I had an interest in Satanism, (Oh, the innocent years of hexing people sweatdrop ) but really I was to young to know what I was doing. You can almost always find me outside! My favorite season is fall.

Personal Statement: Blah!

Alicara

1,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Elizabeth Tarion

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:18 pm
Name: [Bavi]
Path: Eclectic Pagan
Likes: Music, art, drawing, writing, playing video games (PC, SNES, N64, GBA), Gaia :3, reading fantasy novels, history, language, and just about anything cheetah/leopard print sweatdrop
Details: I live in Washington with my family, go to community college, and will be 20 yrs old in March. I'm also a bit nutty >.>;;
Personal Statement: *ponders*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:31 pm
Christo Minaverus
Merry meet everyone. ^_^ it is so nice to see you all here. surprised

Merrily Met! ^^;  

RiverBloodmoon

HellMary

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:32 pm
Name: HellMary
Path: blended tradions
Likes: Reading, writing, drawing, rainy days, music, talking with friends
Dislikes:people who call me a satanic freak/ label me. I'm the only one who can label me, damnit!
Details: I'm different; I'm can be really shy, not always. I am really interested in new and different things, and I have a very open mind about stuff.
Personal Statement: Well I have sevarl. "Look down on me, you will see a fool. Look up at me, you will se your Lord. Look straight at me, you will see yourself."-Charles Milles Manson "You have something to learn from everybody. It's not to say that you have to like what those people have done, but at least respect them in a strange way because they had the motivaton and power to attempt the things they did."- Marilyn Manson "Your unique, just like everybody else."- I don't know. The song Myth of Fingerprints by Paul Simon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:59 pm
Name: Melite Sidhe
Path: Beginner Mystic... a path winding from darkness into light
Likes: This could be a long list... well I love nature and animals, fantasy, spirituality, Druidism, Buddhism, reading, writing, painting, dancing, learning, music (a variety from Rock to New Age), stars, adventure, freedom, meditation, love, harmony, joy, and all those lovely things in life
Dislikes: Ignorance, prejudice, ego, war
Details: I'm a 17 year old girl living in beautiful British Columbia, Canada, and I can't describe exactly what type of person I am because I'm quite complex, so I'll just say here that love is the ruling element of my life, I aim for enlightenment and wish to find some peace on earth, as difficult as that may be... oh and I must say that I love to laugh and play! What's the point of living if you can't enjoy it?
Personal Statement:"On any path that you may stroll, keep your angel in your soul"

~ heart ~

Rikki Lee-Shee

blindfaith^_^

7,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:47 pm
Name: blindfaith^_^
Path: Electic Pagan with Wiccan and reiki influnces
Likes: Analyzing (especially books of faith), writing, drawing, painting, playing RPGs, strawberries, ice cream, various types of metal and rock and techno, learning, and helping other people get through problems.
Dislikes: People who refuse to understand things when there is clear evidence supporting the matter, liars, hypocrits, spiders, fundamentalists, and impatient people.
Personal Statement: Those who are truly enlightened laugh a lot.  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff