Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
World of Night Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate This RP!!
  1, This sucks!
  2, Still sucks but just a little better than 1
  3, Its ok
  4, This is actually pretty good. I like it.
  5, I cant stop posting its so badass!
View Results

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:37 pm
Isshuin was lost in thought. Half amazed at his creations, frightened at what Sam would think. He knew the sundress girl wouldnt trust him, and Sam didn't seem to trust him much. He work digilantly on these thing so he hoped it would be a sign of trust between the 4 of them....  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:51 pm
Nova hadn't gotten onto Sam's back, not wanting to seem as if she needed the help. Instead she had went to gather a few more of the bags and watched as Isshuin worked and worked on the truck, transforming it into something totally different. She walked over in fascination of it and touched it once before looking to Isshuin "wow.. your really good with your hands..." she said as she looked over the contraption, she had no idea what it was but she could only guess that it would get them places faster than hoofing it.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:09 pm
"Oh hey there. Like em? The small ones are ours, and trust me they are tough. I used all that extra metal from the bed on the back of the truck to reinforce the metal used in the body. I divided the suspension springs amongst the 3 vehicles. We get one each to make the ride a little softer. The Proud Roar gets 2 on the rear tire because the most strain is put on it. The front can easily be lifted off the ground and it's tuned specially for Sam. He can control it easily. The weight to power ratio is completely tuned to his body. I hope he likes it. It's functional and i think it looks pretty damn good." Isshuin put they key in to the Proud Roar and it started with a huge bang. The mufflers roared as he revved it up, sounding very much like the roar of a lycan. He hoped it would catch Sam's attention. The headlight shone gold and had a small split in it, like a lycan's eye. The wheel covers were adorned with bronze fangs sharp like Sam's own. This whole bike was made in his image.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:14 pm
((i hate do this but iam a sucker in detail. u made 3 vehicals out of i engine. a pick up truck engine. . . .and ur character is from feudal japan was it? and he was a pirate on a ship? that didnt even no wat a truck was? but he constructed 3 vehicals that raN? lol impressive very impressivelol))

she all but full out glared at Isshuin. "my name is Airabella Brittany Ann Skydancer. and i absalutly donot trust you" she almost sneered but caught herself. "and how can u even ask that. u freak out twice for no reason almsot killing us! o but we should trust you. well for all i care i think u should hed back to port and sail the sea for all eternati away from any living being that you may cause harm" she turned her back to them, she regretted ebing so harsh but she didnt take people putting the lives of others in there own hands lightly. there in being the reason she had healed most of his more serious wounds.  

PaYg

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:30 pm
((Oooh she got you their Dark xD))

Nova looked to Bella as she bashed on Isshuin. "Wow.." she could only say before she looked to her new found friend "Bella.. you saw it as well as i did.. he wasn't himself.. that wasn't even him that was doing that.. couldn't you see it in his eyes..? And can't you see how he's changed now? Look at him, his eyes are different, and it's not like you will be riding the same bike as him.. so if he freaks out again you could simply drive off.." She said sticking up for Isshuin, moving slowly inbetween him and her, as if her being there would somehow shield him from her harsh words  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:35 pm
((lol he's a skilled craftsman. His building talent comes from his past of pirating. using the influence of western civilization in europe and america's. The vehicles dont run entirely off of the engines from the one truck just certain parts, I know it seems very unreal but it's an rp cut me some slack XD))

Isshuin stood quiet for a while. He could see she was sincere in what she said. He knew very well what he did was wrong but how could she be so judgemental on someone she knew nothing about?!Finally he spoke, "Well Miss Airbella Brittany Ann Skydancer, if you really want me gone just say the word. I have put you guys in danger and i am sorry. I just don't exactly agree with you running that yap of yours to me as though i truly mean to kill you people. I have my reasons for what i did! You don't understand me, but truthfully, i don't either! If you want to know about me you have to trust me. I'll tell you guys everything you want to know, just....let's just get somewhere safe." he calmed down and tried to speak in a gentle tone. He wasn't exactly the best with women, he spent most of his time on the sea bossing men around. He was slow to say it but he got on one knee and bowed his head, " Im sorry misses Airbella, please accept my humble apology. I mean no harm.no true harm anyway. I don't want any of you to die, i'll do my very best to protect each of you with my life." He got up and dusted off his pants. He was sincere in his apology but he turned away quickly and went back to tinkering with bolts on the vehicles.  

Requiem_Dragon

PaYg

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:58 pm
(( lol hey its not like i said change it or anything. lol i am just saying. thats pretty skilled.))
Nova was right and his apology didnt help her stay on her opinone "still" she began "it might not be ur fault but u are wat u are and u do wat u do it still dosnt change the fact that u are a danger. but u are cursed. well i dnt no if u really are but it just looks that way." her heart melted understanding "the people u get close to end up getting hurt becuase of you" she didnt mean it harshly she just simply stated it.
"am sorry to, but u dnt no me either, so u dnt no were iam coming from when i said wat i did."
she walked over to sam, not wanting to talk with Isshuin any more, and couldnt help but pet him and smile at him
"ur just so cute" she teased.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:38 am
((XD i'd try to make it realistic but i like the idea of making s**t))

After hearing her say that his head dropped. He fought back tears. "the people you get close to end up getting hurt because of you." The words echoed in his heads. He thought about it and knew it was true. He went back to fiddling with the Proud Roar He used a small rag he made out of his cape and polished the bike's steel. He thought about what she said. He whispered to himself, " I'll get her to trust me." He dug through a pile of scrap and pulled out a bag with Bella's dress in it. The dress was singed and had holes in it. She won't be able to use this...RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP He began to tear out pieces of the white dress. He unbolted the rear char and pulled the black satin cover off. He refurbished the seat, using the white dress to make a seat cover. He took off his coat and tore a small hole in it, pulling out cotton from it's puffed shoulders. He stuffed the seat and put more of the burned rags from the dress into it. He smoothed out the seat and put the another clean piece of her dress over it to make it more cushy and comfortable. He now began using bits of his coat to trim the seat with gold fabric from his pocket. The sea had small stitched clouds in it. In the center of the seat was a small gold ballerina. With the clouds around it, it seemed as though she was dancing in the air. In gold cursive letters, in the corner of the seat, was her name, "Bella".  

Requiem_Dragon

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:03 pm
Sam didn't even feel Bella petting her or what anyone said. As a wolf he loved running and the forest. He just loved nature in general. But what Isshuin made for him was pure beauty. Sam almost shifted right there just to sit on it. But he had the decency to go and shift, then change before loving on his new bike. "This almost clears everything you have done up until now Isshuin. But if you break this like you did my truck I will kill you. O i love this thing...." Sam talked without taking his eyes off of it and sat down. He was wearing blue geans and a black tee-shirt that was a bit to small for him but it all blended wit hthe motorcycle, as if it were apart of him. He looked at Bella and waved for her to come join him and even look at what Isshuin had done for her.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:08 pm
she walked over and was about to say 'do u think iam 12?' but stopped herself. and just nodded instead, she wasnt dante. maybe compaired to them she was. but she always had been very mature for her age and didnt like wasting time or doing pointless things. case in point the seat. she had a spell to alow her to fly but she doughted the others could keep up with that plus after 300km she uselly got pretty tired.  

PaYg

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:22 pm
Nova looked over the bike that was meant for her as Sam nearly drooled over the bike that was meant for him and Bella. She got on the bike for her, hoping she was on it correctly as she looked it over, keeping her hurt arm close to her as she put her good arm on what appeared to be used for steering, she didn't look up, she knew she probably looked as if she was an idiot or something, not knowing how to work a bike, not having any in the night world had left her a bit slow when it came to machinary such as this.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:57 pm
Isshuin smiled as he say how Sam reacted to the bike. " I hoped you would like it." Isshuin was happy to see Nova get on hers. He walked limped over to her and leaned over her. He took her hand on and put it on the handlebar. His face turned bright red and he tried to hide it but to no avail, failed. " Y-you have to hold it tight and pull your wrist back lightly to avoid jetting off. To turn you move the handlebar a little in the direction you're turning and you lean that way." He stammered a bit when he talked to her, " It-it's not too complicated but it is fast, y- you have to get used to it. I-i -could show you....- if you want." He turned away trying to hide his blushing.  

Requiem_Dragon

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:28 pm
Nova turned as she felt somebody take her hand and saw Isshuin as he showed her where to put her hand and how to handle the bike. She also noticed at how he seemed to blush at being so close to her, thought it simply made her smile "That would be great if you could show me" She said with a smile as she watched him, her eyes gleaming.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:55 pm
His was flushed, He instructed her to do it with hand signs but that only confused her. " Uh if you don't mind i-..I have to get on. Please tell me if it's uncomfortable." He got onto the bike behind her closely and wrapped his arms around her to reach the handlebars. He out his hand over hers and pulled back lightly on the handlebar to start the uni-bike. It started with a bang and idled loudly. The bike shook violently for a bit but he kicked it into gear and it rode smoothly around the clearing for a bit. He was a bit uneasy but he put her hands back on the bars. " Now you give it a try miss Nova" He whispered to himself, "oh poseidon, oh poseidon, oh posiedon" as he grabbed her waist to keep on the bike as she took the handlebar  

Requiem_Dragon

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:05 pm
Nova nearly blushed as Isshuin sat down behind her, and felt him wrap his arms around her but nearly screamed as the bike kicked off with a bang and they were off and she did her best to not leap off the bike then and their. Though soon as they rode around a bit more she relaxed as she watched how he worked the handlebar and then intrusted her with it. She took it and the bike turned a bit this way and that, wobbling. Her heart raced as she did her best to steer with only one arm, it was easier than she had thought it would be. She than realized something about the bike and she spoke up over its motor "Wheres the brakes?!" she called out as she tried to figure out where the brakes for the bike was.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff