Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Pirates! ~A fantasy rp~ (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:32 pm
Nova huffed as she heard what she said "Booze holds no interest to me" She called back "Besides, i need to keep a look out" she than turned her bac to the man as she looked all around her, turning around every few minutes.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:25 pm
*pant*...row....*pant*....row.....*pant*  

Ishikawa Takeda

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:36 pm
Vondel cursed, seeing the government man go straight for the pirate port. He threw a thin blanket on himself and jumped into a boat, cutting the lines and dropping the boat down into the water with a splash. The wind caught the sails immedietly and took off after the other vessle. Once he was at the other Vessle's side he waved him over. "Your from the Government right? Quickly, get on my ship before the pirates come! They will kill us both if they find us!" Vondel looked back to the port, making sure they were not spotted yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:20 pm
Alek stared. "But...I...ALL my money...wait, PIRATES!" Leaping to his feet, he headed toward the following boat, "Closer, I have an...issue, with water!" As the boat closed, he slid onboard, and joined he man in the boat, a formidable, if dependable looking fellow. "Thanks for the save friend...but..I dont have to share your blanket do I?" Alek smirked.  

Ishikawa Takeda

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:32 pm
Vondel couldn't help but laugh at that. "No you dont have to. If you were in the port that whole time and didn't get killed, you will be fine. But as for me They REALLY hate me, so I have to conceal myself. My name is Vondel by the way, nice to meet you friend." Vondel turned the boat around, heading for his hidden ship. "As for your money, we will pay you back." Vondel like this guy. He was even thinking about making him apart of his troop too.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:38 pm
"Pay...back...Excellent!" Alekzander smiled. Finally, a break! "Well...to be honest...I don't really strike much of a "Government Solider" pose... Im more of a researcher, a...treasure hunter." Almost embarassed, he added "But, I can hold my own, you know! I'm..well, capable!"  

Ishikawa Takeda

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:44 pm
Vondel nodded. "Well, you have a crossbow and Im assuming you know how to use it. You will be a great new man to have in my Troop. As for a tresure hunter.... well we could use someone like you on our downtime." Vondel looked over his sholder and winked. He like to go adventureing when he was off duty. Plus they could find that lost tresure he had heard so much about. Well, after they captrued Lathurian.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:53 pm
Alek smiled, throwing a salute so sloppy it wouldn't have passed muster with a troop of Gril Scouts, "Well, sign me up frien-err, sir!" Sighing inwardly, Alek wondered what he'd gotten himself into...  

Ishikawa Takeda

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:01 pm
Aiden left the inn and saw the girl land back on the ship and glowered. "Little..... " pausing he sighed catching sight of the crew they had cheated out and casually walked over to them. "What in the world are you trying to do." He asked his hand now on the katana at his waist. He loved screwing with pirates.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:58 pm
Lathurian had docked back at port and let his crew mull about the town. They were well trained and the best he could find, so he wasn't too worried about them. He also let Anna go on her own as well. She could make him more money, but he was slightly worried about her. She was sort of his favorite of the crew, like a good pet. He never had any real attachments to his crew, seeing them all as expendable. Only a few were worth keeping alive. He lounged in his room, his walls already repaired. "Now all we have to do is wait until Vondel leaves. After that we go after the map...." Lathurian smiled as he popped a grap into his mouth, savoring it.

Vondel threw a grin over his shoulder as they made it to the ship. Once abord, he introduced Alek to the shipmates."This is Alek men, now apart of our crew! Now get back to work! We are going to be sailing for the Sou Jong Port on the southern islands. Its government controled and close to here." The men did as instructed and soon the ship was off. Vondel turned to Alek and smiled. "Make yourself at home crewmate."  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:40 am
The days went by quickly. Isshuin stood firm at the wheel for days not docking once. He called up to Nova, unsure if she was comfortable up there. "Hey Lady! Wanna take the wheel?!" Isshuin raised the masts to reduce their speed. He put on odd contraption on the wheel, keeping it steady."Hey, uhh Nova- was it?. yea..NOVA! The ships all yours! I'm retiring to my quarters" Isshuin walked to the captain's quarters door uncapping his bottle of sake.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:44 pm
Nova had remained in the mast as she watched out for anything as they continued on their way. Always checking her compass every now and then to make sure they were still heading north, and they always were. She looked down as Isshuin retired to his quarters, she turned and saw that there was no boats for as far as her eyes could see, it was high time that they both took a break. She leaped down and landed softly on the deck before walking over and lowering the ankor as she than went to the captains quarters behind Isshuin. "Hey, i think its high time for a break, for the both of us" she said with a smile as she walked in, taking his bottle of sake and taking a swig of it. "So, think your crew will ever be able to meet up with us again?" she asked as she took another swig of the sake.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

PaYg

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:20 pm
Anna swung down from a rafter and was about 2feet away from Lathurian. her knees gripped differnt sides so she faced him.
"dntcha think we should be on owr way after that women?" she begain to swing side to side like a pendallum. utterly bored from her mind

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:52 pm
Lathurian shrugged. "Depends, how much of a 'boom' can you make for that other ship that will be chaseing us? Most of the crew is back already." And such a good crew they were. Of course they were evesdroping and were busy moving the ship as they spoke. He would have to reward them for that. The ship was moving out steadly and soon they were in range of the blasted Government ship.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

PaYg

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:46 pm
Anna smiled like the pirate she was "oh i imagine a decent sized explosion could give us quite the head start." she flipped gracefully and landed on her feet even given the lack of space.
slipping onto the deck and heading to the Stern. holding her hands above her head a ball of fire begain to grow, it was dense and very dark looking. it took less than a minute for it to become 10X her size. she threw it at the boat and it sailed easily there by her command and exploded upon contact, dousing the deck in flames.

Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff