Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forgotten Dreams

Back to Guilds

A place for people to roleplay, both beginners and experienced. 

Tags: Adventure, Anime, Fantasy, Love, Vampire/Dragon 

Reply <3Romance<3
Love Is A Song That Never Ends [OPEN!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malicious-Neko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:38 am
xXx-Anatara-xXx
User Image

"Ah! I guess it's my fault not to introduce myself beforehand... I'm Rose. Rose of the La' Eden family! Nice to meet you ^^," Rose stretched her hand out.
Kei grabs her hand. "I..am Kei, I don't have a last name since I came from an orphanage...Nice to meet you" Kei smiled  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:32 am
Keilik
"oh , umm no i was just walking by, im acctually just a wondering musician" roxas stood up and extended his hand

"my name is roxas nice to meet you" he said with a smile on his face

@WithDrawFromReality

Bato sniffed the air and slowly walked towards the strange girl he sat down near her causious and sniffing the air

Alex smiled back and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you too! I'm Alex." He didn't get a chance to say anything more before the dog jumped some girl and Roxas ran off to take care of it.

Seeing Roxas and the girl interact, Alex had to stop himself from laughing. Just like a scene from a movie! He decided to give them some privacy and walked into the school grounds.

Hm, I'm still early and none of my friends are here yet. He sat down and leaned against a tree, turning on the music-player he always had with him.  

Fail Demon

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:15 pm
Keilik
xXx-Anatara-xXx
User Image

((urrm..okay lemme try.. ))

Rose continued walking to school, ignoring the maid-looking girl in the blue outfit. She wasn't really concentrating on where she was walking when suddenly ..

"Ouch!" She bumped into someone ((you? XD)).

roxas fell back and the box of clothes went flying with his suite case as george took flight sreaking in anger

"owww"

she runs over to Roxas as she sees him run into a girl. Hurrily helping him pick up his stuff she looks to see if he is ok as the girl goes over to another girl by the swings.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:26 pm
WithDrawFromReality
Keilik
xXx-Anatara-xXx
User Image

((urrm..okay lemme try.. ))

Rose continued walking to school, ignoring the maid-looking girl in the blue outfit. She wasn't really concentrating on where she was walking when suddenly ..

"Ouch!" She bumped into someone ((you? XD)).

roxas fell back and the box of clothes went flying with his suite case as george took flight sreaking in anger

"owww"

she runs over to Roxas as she sees him run into a girl. Hurrily helping him pick up his stuff she looks to see if he is ok as the girl goes over to another girl by the swings.

roxas picked up the boxes

"well that was fun" he wisteled and george swooped down and landed back on his shoulder  

Keilik

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:34 pm
"A-are you ok?" She says looking over Roxas to see if he or George are hurt anywhere, then picks up a box to carry.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:41 pm
WithDrawFromReality
"A-are you ok?" She says looking over Roxas to see if he or George are hurt anywhere, then picks up a box to carry.

"im fine im just glad i didnt fall on bato"

roxas pulled out a slip of paper

"it says my house is some where on river street, can you take me there"  

Keilik

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:50 pm
"Y-yes, actually we just passed it. Its really c-close to here." Points in the direction of it. "Shall we get going....?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:54 pm
WithDrawFromReality
"Y-yes, actually we just passed it. Its really c-close to here." Points in the direction of it. "Shall we get going....?"

"yeah the house number is 73"  

Keilik

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:57 pm
Making sure that Roxas is following she walks down the street and stops at the building. "Here we are..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:06 pm
WithDrawFromReality
Making sure that Roxas is following she walks down the street and stops at the building. "Here we are..."

"hmmm not bad" roxas opened the front door with his keey and set the box down near the stairs  

Keilik

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:11 pm
"It's a cute little house," she says steping inside and placing her box by the other one.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:33 pm
((he is never goin to reply))

Izzy walks back to school wondering if she would have any homework today.  

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

xXx_KillerPain_xXx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:20 am
User Name: xxx_killerpain_xxx
Character Name: Kylie Broussard
Lover: No one Yet.
Short Bio: mostly alert, hates being alone, loves to party and play around, boxes in free time, and chilles with friensds
APP:
Pet(s): Non
PEt(s) APP: NON  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:03 pm
User Name: XxHorridSmexAddictionxX
Character Name: Yuranai Celeste Makuni ( Commonly called Yura)
Lover:None( Yet)
Short Bio: Yura had a normal family, a little brother, a mother and father...then everything went to nish. Her parents were 'killed' and she was left with illegitimate brothers and sisters across the country. Left to look after her brother, her once cheerful, random self, turned senile. At school, she is known to be stand-offish and unapproachable. Just how she likes it.
APP:User Image
Pet(s):None
PEt(s) APP:None

. . .  

Sardonic Excitement

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:12 pm
She enters her classroom and sits in the desk by the window. She loves the view and begans to draw bird on the tree outside.  
<3Romance<3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff