Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Horror, Battle, Action Dust Room (rping area)
The resistance ((Accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

idlewild2100

Dangerous Counselor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:40 am
Drakel istened to Leon as he explains what they need to do."Sure Wolf can be part of the team, well of course he already is, but each of us are gonna be assign a specific job, what do I nedd to do?" Drake asked Leon. The Drake looked at Francesa.

"Francesa your very quite today something on your mind?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:07 pm
"I already have a distraction" Leon pointed to himself "I want you three to find the power generator and shut it down, then find the leader and kill him... Simple right?"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

idlewild2100

Dangerous Counselor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:46 pm
Drake listened to Leons plan. "Yeah here's the problem if we even attempt to go kill the leader were not gonna make it out alive why because he has a GRAND ARMY LIKE NAPOLEON BONAPARTE HAS!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:11 pm
"Yes but they also said he was invincible and he was murdered... I'm puttign my trust in you guys as for the grand army no one will stop you... Because i have this" Leon smiled and walked to the king tiger tank getting in it "And we have a british spitfire jet flying above them... Against the greatst tank and plane of this time they won't care if you walked in front of them marching and waving the resistance flag in front of them"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:15 pm
(( i wont be on a lot im in a large scale production of Swiss family Robinson you'll have to take me out or put her in a coma for awhile))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:42 pm
"Alright I'll put my trust into you Leon but all us fails were going to my war plan, something back into the good old days a fighting you and I are familiar too Leon."Drake said to him  

idlewild2100

Dangerous Counselor

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:16 pm
((No problem))

Leon looked at him and nodded "But a normal no holds fight will never work their stronger in every aspect... If we were ever to fall to another plan it would have to be assassinating them one by one"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:28 pm
"Yeah your right, but right now me and 8 other guys are gonna head up to this park somewhere like 20 miles away, its like a gang meeting but we know one thing one of the Nazi generals are going to be their giving a speech, this is going to be our duigiues."

Drake shows Leon the Warriors Vest.

"But Leon your gonna stay here with the other im bringing my soldiers with me."

Drake said to Leon.

(Hahahahaha I wanted to do a Warriors thing here hahaha) if thats cool))  

idlewild2100

Dangerous Counselor

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:38 pm
((Yep it's cool))

Leon shook his head "I cant' stay here... I also have a meeting to go to" His walked to his bag and got out a communist uniform smirking "The nazi's worst enemies... Even more then us"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:59 pm
"Really now well whatever it is, just come back safe as for me and the 8 guys maybe well comeback safely."

Drake and his recruits got into their disguises and started to leave the camp.

"Listen if were not back by the next sunrise don't look for us good chance were dead or were still on our way back here."

Drake said as him and his gang left the campsite to go to a train station.

(Screw it im going to a damn train station hahahaha)  

idlewild2100

Dangerous Counselor

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:03 pm
Leon looked at him and nodded putting on his disguise and walked out "Wolf... Make sure everyone stays alive while i'm gone"

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:07 pm
Drake and his gang get inside the train station and head to New Swiss Park where the meeting was held, the train took them all the way their 20 miles away from their campsite.

"When the train stopped at their destation they got off and walked around the park,when they reached the meeting place, they saw 20,000 people of different gangs all in one area a truce was beign held, no one flex any muscle, or pulls any weapon out, Drake and his warriors took their place getting a good view where the Nazi General was gonna speak.  

idlewild2100

Dangerous Counselor

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:22 pm
Leon walked into the big communist proup meeting and was stopped "Oh sorry... I heard about your program and i've decided to join you guys" He walked into the group and then when it began he stood up on the table and removedf his hat "Hello communists... I am Leon Pierre, a member of the french resistance and i give you an option" He continued to speak and formed an alliance with communism to defeat nazis  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:28 pm
When the Nazi General came out, everyone was silent, they listen to him on how we can take out any resistance, and how we will take them out and rule this country,after his big speech and everyone cheered, out of nowhere a gunshot kills the general, and everyone starts to freak out and run as the cops out come and attempt to arrest everyone, gangs were getting out of the place and someone yelled out the Warriors did it.

All nine of us ran out to a fence area that led to the cemetery, we bust the fence wide open so that all of us can get out, we ran to the cemetery and hid within the gravestones and waited until the cops past by.  

idlewild2100

Dangerous Counselor

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:52 pm
A police car stormed past and stopped at the gravestones openign his window and calling them over "Hope all nine of you can squeeze in" He had a russian accent  
Horror, Battle, Action Dust Room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games