Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Romance Dust room (rping area)
How did I Become this,this stranger? (need guy sicntist) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:48 am
User Image

"I'm fine isabelle" Riku grabbed her hand and smiled "We should focus on trying to get parts of your life together, maybe there's a piece that can help you grow" Riku looked at her "You don't have to feel alone anymore... I'll always be around to help you"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:20 am
Isabelle Celeste Vonsurai

User Image

Isabelle looked at him when he grabbed her hand. She blinked not quite sure he was talking about her. She needed to know more about her life and why she was asked at a second chance of life. "Help? Alone? Life?" she asked him not sure what he meant. She felt like a little kid not knowing anything like everything else.

"If I told you I was fine then it would be a lie."  

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:29 am
User Image

"Yes... You had a life before, i want you to know and remember your past to grow as a person" Riku smiled and put his hand on her cheek "I know where to find the information too"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:06 pm

User Image

Isabelle couldn't believe what she was hearing. He wanted to help her find out what she was before? In fact he knew where the information was. There had to be a catch right? "Whats the catch? No one would do this out of kindness," she asked him. She felt a small tint of warmness come to her cheeks when his hand was placed on her cheeks.

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:42 am
User Image

Riku smiled and kissed her cheek "The only catch is that i want to see you smile and be happy" Riku noticed her blush and smiled slightly before getting his hand off her cheek and grabbing her hand walking to his home  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:04 am

User Image

She felt his lips brush over her cheek as in a kiss. She blinked at him, he only wanted her happy and smiling. This baffled her so much right now. She felt her body being pulled as he was walking to his home. She almost tripped but managed to stay on her legs as he lead her.

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:02 am
User Image

"This is a secret that the guards will never find out... I have a computer that I robbed from one of the labs i blew up in the past" Riku opened his room door and walked into a sealed room where a bed and a computer could be seen "Just type in your name and your life should come out of the moniter"

((If you would prefer it couldn't be working captian))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:05 am

User Image

Isabelle looked at him and blinked. She walked up to the computer and did as he instructed. She only put her first name since thats all she knew which there could be thousands of Isabelles. Isabelle put her hair behind her ears as she looked at him waiting the response from the computer.

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:18 am
User Image

"Each one should have a picture just look for the most beautiful isabelle and then it's you" Riku sat on the bed beside it and pulled her towards him sitting her down "unfortunitly it's old so it may take a while"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:06 pm

User Image

Isabelle looked at him when he was talking. She saw there was a ton of them in alphabetical order by last name. Unforunately for her, her last name started with a V. She felt him tug her to him when he sat down to make her sit down. She had to wait for it to load and it was old so it would take awhile. "Beautiful?" she asked not understanding what he meant by that.

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:18 pm
User Image

"Yes... Your good-looking, hot, sexy anything along those lines would explain it" Riku looks at her and smiled putting his arms round her  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:33 pm

User Image

Isabelle blinked at all the words he used to explain beautiful. She blinked a bit before she felt his arms encircling around her. She honestly had no idea on what to say at this moment.

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:44 pm
User Image

Riku looked at her and turned shyly blushing "What i'm trying to say to you... Is i think i have feelings for you"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:46 pm

User Image

"Feelings?" she asked him. She didn't understand what he meant by that. Why would he have feelings for her when they just met a while ago. She felt her heart was empty due to the fact that she had no idea what she was or what her life was like before this.

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:58 pm
User Image

Riku looked at her and shrugged "I don't know... It's my heart telling me that i may be in love with you"  
Romance Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff