Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Schools of the Border (Accepting Needs People!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like the story?
  What the hell?
  Seen better...
  Pretty good ... *nods head*
  Wow you're an RP god
View Results

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:43 pm
User Image
Nights chuckled, "It's very hard to explain my story" She said. She fixed a chain on one of her trip pants. Nights didn't talk about it often, few people have ever heard it, but none are known to be alive to tell it to someone else. Only one, that one person who was a large part of her story. The only one she ever trusted, and the only one who ever betrayed her. Her face was black as she remembered the day. She shook her head once, trying to clear her mind of thought.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:48 pm
❝ Clira Rose Bridgemont ❞
❝Being ones self isn't a sin its a glory and in the end it makes you a saint not a sinner❞.original quote by me.

User Image

She sttod up holding her books to her chest and the cats balanced on her shoulders peeking around her neck at him.She stood there for a sec"So have you eaten yet the main dining hall should be opening soon mabe we could catch a bite"

Clira hoped her question wasn't out of place he seemed nice. So she wondered if they could chat a bit more.

dark_moon_star
Captain

Peacock Catastrophe

Demonic Fatcat

10,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:20 pm
User Image
Siva Crosswell

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."

Siva watched her gather her ooks and stand up then thought about what she said. He had been out here in the forest all morning so he hadn't gotten the chance to eat. So now that he thought aout it he realized he was actually hungry. "I haven't eaten anything yet today. So I guess we could go grab a bite to eat" he said turning in the directions on the school. He started walking, holding his book in his hand, but made sure to not go to fast for her. He yawned slightly as he walked before looking back at her "Do you need to stash your books somewhere first or do you just want to bring them along?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:28 pm
Jeral waited a few moments staring at her. "A pleasure to meet you. Not often I meet someone out here in the forest." Telos takes a few steps forward to her brother's side tapping him on the shoulder. "Oh yes..." He says distractedly. "This is Telos, my sister. Say hello Telos."

The girl looks odd almost robotic with the ornaments she has on her arms and head. She bows to you deeply. "Telos Sigmund, A pleasure to make your acquaintance." Her voice is feminine and seductive but holds an air that suggests the controlled patience of a caretaker.

Jeral stands putting his guitar down. "As i was saying not often I meet anyone out here, quite odd since your the first. What do you mean by 'this side' of the forest?" his voice is nothing special but hold the air of commanding confidence that made subordinates want to follow their leader. Though his stance suggests his body is weak.

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:27 pm
Do not set your sights on the darkness of the past that has been...

User Image

Kirra kept her smile, but was mentaly kicking herself. Why did she have to say the last bit? Now the boy was asking questions, questions she promised Micheal she wouldn't answer. She racked her brain, trying to think of a valid answer to give the boy. When one finally came to mind, she answered.

"Well, so as not to be rude, I want to say hello to you and your sister, as well as intoduce myself. I am Kirra Ray. As for what I said earlier, there is a school on the other side of this forest. It's not the first one, but the next one about twenty or so miles from it." Kirra was only somewhat lying. She knew there were other schools besides Lufrenia, but wasn't really sure how far away they were. Feeling a bit more confident in her little white lie, she was able to continue with a bit more ease. "You see, the students of the school exceed in the performing arts, and most students who have any talent attend it. I didn't expect to find someone with so much talent as yourself attending any other school but that one."

but on the light of the future you wish to create

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:25 am
User Image

Draven ran into the barrier and fell backwards. Holding his palm to his forehead he was greatly surprised. "Ah what the ... " A moment ago he was dodging overgrown roots, now there was an unseen force. Draven was momentarily frightened since he the teachings from long ago were finally getting to him. He couldn't help but think the next thing might be a dragon or a unicorn with rabies.

Then he saw Michael. It was weird seeing someone else in the forest. Definitely weird.

" Hey ... " he said to the guy. " Whats uh .... " Draven didn't know what to ask exactly, all he did was continue rubbing his forehead. Then he forgot about the barrier and only thought about the space between him and Michael. " Excuse me are you trying to pass the border as well? "

ArcLiberator

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Peacock Catastrophe

Demonic Fatcat

10,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:07 am
User Image
Ayako Loviise

"So what if I'm a puppet? Once upon a time... you were too"

Ayako quickly came to a stop when Draven ran into some invisible force and just looked around curiously. There was something definitely keeping them from going any further. When she heard Draven speak to someone she looked over and noticed Michael, who seemed a bit off to Ayako. Ayake quietly stood there, being sure to not to stand to far away from Draven, afraid that something might suddenly pop out towards her.

She looked at Michael nervously before looking at Draven, wondering what he thought of it all. She just really wanted to get to the other side now that they had come so far.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:28 pm
❝ Clira Rose Bridgemont ❞
❝Being ones self isn't a sin its a glory and in the end it makes you a saint not a sinner❞.original quote by me.

User Image

She looked at him happy that he had accepted her offer to eat with one another "No i need not drop them off anywhere" She walked closer to him "Shall we ?" She smiled at him and the cat jumped off her shoulders and took off after a black bird that had be taunting him for about 2 minutes now.

raven watched as the small cat took off like a bullet. Her Laughter was soft and she began to giggle a little.

dark_moon_star
Captain

Peacock Catastrophe

Demonic Fatcat

10,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:50 pm
User Image
Siva Crosswell

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."

Siva watched the cat launch off after a bird and chuckled softly. He then looked over at her "Alright let's get going then" he said as he started to walk in the direction of the school. He glanced over at her after a bit "So how long have you been going to this school?" he asked not to sure what else to ask.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:02 pm
User Image

Alucard looked at her "You ok?" Alucard put his arms round her thinking she was going to faint  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:08 pm
User Image
Nights blinked once, getting back to the real world at the touch of his skin, "Wha...oh, yeah I'm fine" She replied. Nights hated when she did that, it wasn't often because she never thought about it much.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:13 pm
User Image

"You need to lie down? I actually have a bed upstairs nto a coffin" Alucard looked at her smiling slightly  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:18 pm
User Image
Nights shook her head, "As much as you would like that I don't need to, I'll be fine" She responded.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:35 pm
User Image

Alucard nodded "I'm not thinking of that right now... I'm thinking of your well being first, then my plessure second" Alucard grinned "So what would you like to do?"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:38 pm
User Image
Nights shrugged, "Dunno, what do vamps usually do?" She asked him. Everyone was different, she wondered what he liked. He wasn't like any other vampires she met, most didn't care about anyone.

Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff