Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crime & Investigation Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those interested in crime, criminology and forensic science. 

Tags: murder, criminal, forensics, serial killers, crime 

Reply Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related
Main Story Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:14 am
Christy was at the lab again, working on nothing really. "Janet, what are you doing?"
Janet: "I'm looking for a better way to wear my hair!
"Janet, stick it in a ponytail and get back to work!!!"
Janet:"You may LOOK it, but your no girl!"
".....Come again?"
Janet blanked and ran. Christy was left alone in the DNA lab to test theroies. "I need a break, NOW!" She grabbbed her sling over, and her skateboard and left the building.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:15 am
"No sign of activity yet. He could be laying low becase he doesn't want me to stay. Maybe he got a job. All are possibilities." (There's a man behind me staring at the poster.) "Sir, have you seen that man?  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:21 am
Christy stuck her mp3 in her ears. She got on her skateboard and rooled down the street, manuvering in and out of people, mad for no reason. She rounded a corner. Christy slowed as she went through the park. She got home, and changed her clothes. Christy sat on her front steps with a book and Juneko, her cat. She tried reading to calm her. Christy tried singing.

" Confusion rules this shifting age, and uproar fills the town.
My thoughts of you are drowning in the noise How could you know? Why should you know me?
"

She eventually sighed and got up. "I know why I'm irratiable, and that's just GREAT." She said sarcastically "Gomenasai Junkeo, but you have to come on with me. She grabbed a jacket and her book and walked down to where the crime scene was 2 days ago. "Wonder if anyone's there?" Meow, meow ow ow!! Juneko said, trailing behind her, happily.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:45 am
(Where would he be right now? He could be waiting till night or maybe he even skipped town.)" So sir do you know this man?" "Yes."
"Will you tell me where you saw him?" *Seth starts getting impatient.*
"Yeah he got some property down by the factory. We warned him of polution but he didn;t mind." (That makes sense, why would anyone visit the worst polluted area of the city..)
"Are you his realistate agent?"
"Yes."
(Wow, that's convenient.) "Thank you sir. May I have your name in case this leads to his arrest. You will be rewarded for your information."  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:55 am
Juneko started hissing and ran. "Juneko? Hey, no! Get back here!!!" She ran after him, for about 1 1/2 blocks they played cat and mouse. ~What's got her so worked up?~ Christy followed behind. She saw Juneko run through the park. "Tasukete, I mean help!!!!!!!! My CAT!!!!!!!!!" She screamed. Anyone in a 5 mile radius should hear her. "Someone stop that homicidal furball! Please, HHHEEELLLPPP!" She ran after Junkeo.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:04 pm
"My name is Thomas grosner. It's only five miles away. Here is a key to the garage."

"Thank you. I will make sure to get you the reward you deserve." *Seth takes the key.* "Thank you and have a nice day." (It's time to head to the factory building. Let's hope he isn't expecting me.)  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:12 pm
Juneko RAN. "Darn this furball" Christy spat. She chased Juneko into a string of buildings. Junkeo stopped for a second. ~Finally, she stopped~ Then she sniffed, hissed and continued running. "Where does she get the energy and stamina?" She saw a building kind of isolated from the rest. That was were Junkeo was headed. ~She's after someone~ "AHHH!!! JUNEKO, GET BACH HERE NOW!!!" Christy yelled. "Hey, if there's anyone down there, BEAT IT!! My cat's after you, and it ain't gonna be pretty! Get running!!" She announced, trying to help the poor soul her cat had found.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:18 pm
*Seth began running down the street. Five miles was nothing. He generally ran ten every other day. This wasn't too bad.* (Time to review facts. Jason doesn't kill who he doesn't need to. He doesn't work for the plague, he's a loner, he doesn't trust anyone, he loves to engineer new technology, and his wife was killed by the plague and he was charged with it by the government. Also, he is a mathematic genius, able to predict the future using mathematic odds. He has some form of swa bladed weapon, two of them, and finally he has a gun that fire heated shards of drill. )  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:50 pm
They kept running. "Juneko...come back please!!" Junkeo meowed over her shoulder at Christy, but kept running.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:17 pm
( Let's see, I only have one mile to go. I would snap, but that would deplete my desperately needed adrenaline supplies. Man, these trees are amazing, I never appreciated them until I saw how much life they have pulsing through them.)  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:14 pm
Juneko ran, turning right. She snarled, sounding feirce and untamed. She ran right down a slight slope, and that's when she saw him. ~Oh my God, she's gonna attack him! I have get her fast~ She thought "Seth!!!! Run!! Turn around and run!!! Oh my God!!!" Christy picked up pace to try and grab Juneko, but that little cat was FAST. "Darn it, Seth. She's gonna try and claw your face off idiot!!!" Christy yelled. ~We have about a mile between us. He can get away if he turns around now.~ She was 1/4 of a mile behind Juneko, but quickly losing stamina.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:40 pm
(I hear small footsteps behind me. I can't adjust my scanner to see it or look behind me. My baton is enough to handle whatever it is though. But it only works if I'm on top.) *Seth run about three steps up a tree, grabbed a branch, and hoisted himself up while drawing his baton.* "What is that? It's unordinarily small. It's definately an animal but what? Wait, that's a cat? Someone's chasing him as well." *Scans the person.* "Well, I never thought I would see her again. Especially since we are four miles away from a city. I wonder why she's stalking me..." *Pulls out training weapon and fires about five blanks. the cat freaks out and runs back. He then trades blanks for real 9mm shots.* "Thanks for reminding me crazy cat thing."  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:48 pm
Juneko yoweld and turned around. She launched herself at Christy, shaking and spitting at the tree. Christy walked under it and looked up. "Sumimesen? Ahh, don't shoot my cat." Christy let Juneko go, and she stood at the bottom of the tree, hissing. "Anao Juneko!" The cat stopped hissing. "Konnichiwa Seth. What are you doing all the way out here?" she realized she still had her book in hand, and sat it down by Juneko.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:59 pm
"They were blanks and I fired them in the air.", Seth said defiantly. (This girl definately had some skewed sense of logic, when it comes to guns.) "Oh, I'm just running from satanic cats and chasing terrorists." *He got out of his crouch, holstered his reloaded pistol and baton, and used his calves to hang off the tree to that his hair hung down. *It is medium length. The tree is too high for the crazy cat.* "What brings you to the house of a murderer?"  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:10 pm
"Hey now.." She stepped in his face. "What gives you the right to say that? It's your own fault. "She spat, icy velvet voice. "Something about your scent sent my cat crazy about 10 miles back. And I wasn't accusing you of shooting her dummy. I know you wouldn't." Christy got closer, eye to eye with him now. "I am going to tell you something valueable." She leaned in, fire in her eyes. "Don't make me dominate you Seth." She whispered. Christy stepped back, looking truly pi**ed off. ~I didn't do anything, so what the HECK is his problem spitting out insults like that?~ She thought.  
Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff