Welcome to Gaia! ::

Night High

Back to Guilds

Come one and all! Human, vampire, demon, mind reader... anything! 

Tags: Romance, Role Playing, Creatures, High School 

Reply Inside
Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:56 pm
Yuki blushed a bit, and smiled. She glanced at Devan, who rolled his eyes, and shook his head. "Hmm...I guess my brother doesn't like watching me flirt with guys." She giggled a bit. "Well to bad, cause I think you're really cute." She said blushing.

((I know! xd ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:59 pm
Isabeau walked into the room with her light summer dress on and slipped her way in, her flip-flops announcing her presence as she peeked in, looking around. Her rich, cocoa colored hair fell around her pale shoulders and she walked in smoothly.  

Mivsie

Romantic Kitten

8,250 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Amaku Kioku

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:59 pm
Narsou smiled then kissed her again, but this time on the lips. He smiled charmingly at her, but his black hair was over his light blue eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:06 pm
Yuki blushed. She waved at Devan as he left. "Bye Devan." She called after her brother. He just put a hand up and then walked out the door. "He's just jelous." She said lightly, smiling at Narsou.  

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Amaku Kioku

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:08 pm
Narsou looked at her "Does he have a girlfriend? If not he could try meeting my friend Hannah." he said smiling trying to be helpful for Hannah. Which he didn't know was his cusion.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:10 pm
Yuki shook her head. "No, but he's got a girl crushing on him, and he's crushing on the headmisstress." She laughed a bit. "I don't know why he's going after the headmisstress when he could go after one of the few that are crushing on him." She shook her head and smiled a bit.  

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Amaku Kioku

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:13 pm
((the sad part is that neather Hannah or Narsou knows they are cusions!))
Narsou smiled then gently kissed Yuki again "You relize your too sweet or your own good" he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:19 pm
Yuki blushed a bit. On the surface, Devan has been weirded out, but deep down, I know he's happy for me. She thought. It's strange how well I know my own brother. She thought. "He may not show it, but I know Devan's happy for me." She said smiling.  

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Amaku Kioku

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:22 pm
Narsou smiled then sat back down "I wonder how Hannah is doing though. She is emo and has killed her brother before, as far as her and other people kno she is the only family she has" he said and looked at the celing surpsingly hearing her voice and footsteps.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:25 pm
Yuki saw Devan peek his head back in to look around. She rolled her eyes at him. "If you're not gonna leave Devan, at least sit down somewhere other than in the hallway." She said. She watched Devan go back to the chair he had been sitting in before. She looked back at Narsou, and sat down in the chair across from him. "Well, my brother's just about as nice as me, so he gets along with pretty much anyone." She said smiling.  

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Amaku Kioku

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:28 pm
Narsou just laughed and shook his head "I bet you two are a real party" he said making a corny joke.
Hannah walked in and looked around holding a box and her lip stiched up I am going to have to go back to ger this percing redone she thought then looked at Narsou "Oh hell Naruto is here!? she said as her black and pink hair fell over her blue-green eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:36 pm
Yuki looked over at Hannah, then back at Narsou. Hmm, I wonder if they're related, they look so similar. She thought. "Party...I don't know about that." She said.

Devan looked over at Hannah, then back at his sister and Narsou. I wish I knew what she was thinking... He thought, noticing that it looked like Yuki was caught deep in thought for a moment.  

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Amaku Kioku

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:43 pm
Narsou glared at her and got up "Stop calling me Naruto Hannah!" he said and poked her forehead then looked at the stiches and box "What the heck happened to you?"
Hannah looked at him "Percing tore my lip" she said laughing then picked up the book on the table "I forgot this..." she said then smiled. Her smile was almost like Narsou's but neather saw it  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:46 pm
Yuki raised an eyebrow when she saw how similar there smiles were. She shook her head, and put a hand on her forehead. This is to weird. She thought.

Devan had picked up more similarities between the two than Yuki had. He didn't want to say anything though, so he kept his mouth shut.  

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

something482

Hygienic Explorer

7,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:46 pm
Sean went in the library,His blue eyes wernt bloodshot,but they had a little green tint from chlorine exposure.He got a book and began to read  
Inside

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff