Welcome to Gaia! ::

Haus Of GaGaloo

Back to Guilds

A friendly and intelligent community for Lady Gaga fans. 

Tags: Lady GaGa, Music, Artist, Lady, GaGa 

Reply Haus Of GaGaloo
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThanksGuys12
Vice Captain

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:40 am
VampLV52
Hello, I am Vamp, and above all else, I am a little monster. Thanks to Lady GaGa, I am alive, and I am free. I've seen her show three times, all in Las Vegas, and I've never been so in love with anyone as I am with her. Her music is art itself, and her performances are showcases of true life. I can't wait for Born This Way and the next tour. I live for music and for freedom.

Hey hey, Vamp. Nice to meet you! It's always lovely having such dedicated fans like yourself in the guild.

Today is Gaga's last American Monster Ball for the Fame and Fame Monster .. crying

Will you be saving up for her Monster Ball for her third album?

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:25 am
ninjaboyjeff
Red Apple
Hello fellow Little Monsters!
I'm Brittany Janet, I'm 20 years old, and reside in Canada!
Lady Gaga is what I've needed for years, she vindicates my high school years. She combines art, music, fashion, imagery, and dance like no other. That is why I love her. She is the idol I've needed. I've never really idolized anyone until now. I can be better because of her.

Hi, Brittany Janet, nice to meet you. smile

Gaga's what all of her fans needed as well as her haters. The haters just don't know that they need her yet because they are uninformed of her true ways.

Welcome to the guild!

Thank you! I feel so welcome! <3  

Red Apple

rozie10000

1,650 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:17 pm
Got the Guild announcement, and I'm not too sure if i did this already. If I did.... oops. :3

Anyway: Name's Rose. 15, I enjoy music in general, dance, and acting. I reeealllyyyy want to inspire people like Momma Monster does when I'm older, and maybe even now(: I also enjoy llamas. Llamas are cool. <3 dramallama  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:57 am
rozie10000
Got the Guild announcement, and I'm not too sure if i did this already. If I did.... oops. :3

Anyway: Name's Rose. 15, I enjoy music in general, dance, and acting. I reeealllyyyy want to inspire people like Momma Monster does when I'm older, and maybe even now(: I also enjoy llamas. Llamas are cool. <3 dramallama

Hey hey, Rose. It's great to have you in the guild, and I'm sure if you work hard passionately on whatever it is you love to do, you'll definitely fulfill your dream of inspiring others like Gaga does.  

ThanksGuys12
Vice Captain

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

heatherinleather

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:13 pm
My name is Alex Maravillas.
I'm Filipino-Portugese. (Mestizo)
I'm a flamboyant gay boy, shy but if you get to know me I'm really crazy. I have this hermit crab personality.
I'm 16.
If I was a girl, I would like my name to Heather.
I love Lady Gaga because she makes me feel liberated.
I love her song "Judas" because the meaning of the songs is relate-able to me in my past relationships.
Other than Gaga, I love to listen to other wide variates of music. I would say I fans of The Cribs, Cloud Nothings, Wavves, Blur, The Strokes, The Libertines, Pissed Jeans, No Age, White Denim, Harlem, Deerhunter, Arctic Monkeys, Superchunk, ******** Up, Yuck, The Replacements and other bands like that. I love Dubstep-techno-DnB music as well.
Follow me on tumblr! [: http://www.xrm.tumblr.com  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:57 pm
I'm Josh.
I'm 17
I'm gay.

And I must say.
I ******** LOVE LADY GAGA.  

dklsjaopp

5,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100

ThanksGuys12
Vice Captain

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:21 pm
heatherinleather
My name is Alex Maravillas.
I'm Filipino-Portugese. (Mestizo)
I'm a flamboyant gay boy, shy but if you get to know me I'm really crazy. I have this hermit crab personality.
I'm 16.
If I was a girl, I would like my name to Heather.
I love Lady Gaga because she makes me feel liberated.
I love her song "Judas" because the meaning of the songs is relate-able to me in my past relationships.
Other than Gaga, I love to listen to other wide variates of music. I would say I fans of The Cribs, Cloud Nothings, Wavves, Blur, The Strokes, The Libertines, Pissed Jeans, No Age, White Denim, Harlem, Deerhunter, Arctic Monkeys, Superchunk, ******** Up, Yuck, The Replacements and other bands like that. I love Dubstep-techno-DnB music as well.
Follow me on tumblr! [: http://www.xrm.tumblr.com

Very lovely to have you in this guild, Alex. I hope you enjoy your stay and be sure to share some of your music in the break room subforum since you have a lot of different artists that you like.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:22 pm
qrb
I'm Josh.
I'm 17
I'm gay.

And I must say.

Sup, Josh. I happen to love Lady Gaga too. We've found common grounds. rofl  

ThanksGuys12
Vice Captain

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

dklsjaopp

5,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:40 pm
ninjaboyjeff
qrb
I'm Josh.
I'm 17
I'm gay.

And I must say.

Sup, Josh. I happen to love Lady Gaga too. We've found common grounds. rofl

You just want my p***s. lol jk. c:
Hi.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:18 pm
Hello
I'm Dizzy
I'm 22
I live in Wellington, New Zealand
I study fine arts
I drink too much
I can't sing but I do anyway
Gaga is awesome  

Distorted Daydream

Interesting Genius

FireRisette

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:03 pm
Hello, everyone! My name is Rochelle and I'm nineteen years old. I like sweet tea -- meaning the more sugar the better! I'm a Gaga fan/monster; she's awesome and makes me feel that way! My favorite songs are Dance in the Dark and Monster heart I start college in January and plan on becoming an awesome high school teacher who plays good music in her classroom all day long. rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:46 am
Hello, my name is Jessica. I'm 21 years old taking Visual Arts in college. I'm going to major in art history and hopefully become a professor one day. I am bisexual (legit), but I am in a loving relationship with a wonderful man and we've been in love for over 5 years now. It really grinds my gears when people think i'm fake. scream

I am becoming more and more interested in aromatherapy and the wonders that are essential oils and the power that plants can offer us. I'm hoping as a side career (or possibly my back-up) will involve my love of aromatherapy.

Bon Jovi is my all-time favourite band. I've loved them since I was 12 years old. Michael Jackson is actually my favourite singer. But Lady Gaga is a wonder all on her own.

I didn't like Lady Gaga when I first discovered her. She sounded like every generic pop song on the radio at the time and I figured she would fade away like most pop artists did. A couple of catchy tune then "POOF."
But watching her 2009 VMA performance to Paparazzi gave me a whole new respect for her. Wow, a pop artist who can actually sing live!! And what a performance! It still gives me goosebumps to this day when I watch it.

I don't believe that any kind of music can "suck." If a certain kind of music gives value in someones life, how can I justify saying their taste in music sucks? I cannot stand country, but I know how much happiness and joy it brings people, I can't say it sucks.

Therefore I will always defend Lady Gaga. She isn't my favourite artist, but she appeals to many people. She writes catchy tunes, I can dance to her music while also thinking about her message. She can actually sing, she can perform, she gives you a show, etc. I could go on.

Well, since I just told you my life story, i'll end off with Judas is my favourite song and music video. heart Lady Gaga rocks!  

Mrs.BonJovi

33,325 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100

ThanksGuys12
Vice Captain

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:04 pm
Mrs.BonJovi
Hello, my name is Jessica. I'm 21 years old taking Visual Arts in college. I'm going to major in art history and hopefully become a professor one day. I am bisexual (legit), but I am in a loving relationship with a wonderful man and we've been in love for over 5 years now. It really grinds my gears when people think i'm fake. scream

I am becoming more and more interested in aromatherapy and the wonders that are essential oils and the power that plants can offer us. I'm hoping as a side career (or possibly my back-up) will involve my love of aromatherapy.

Bon Jovi is my all-time favourite band. I've loved them since I was 12 years old. Michael Jackson is actually my favourite singer. But Lady Gaga is a wonder all on her own.

I didn't like Lady Gaga when I first discovered her. She sounded like every generic pop song on the radio at the time and I figured she would fade away like most pop artists did. A couple of catchy tune then "POOF."
But watching her 2009 VMA performance to Paparazzi gave me a whole new respect for her. Wow, a pop artist who can actually sing live!! And what a performance! It still gives me goosebumps to this day when I watch it.

I don't believe that any kind of music can "suck." If a certain kind of music gives value in someones life, how can I justify saying their taste in music sucks? I cannot stand country, but I know how much happiness and joy it brings people, I can't say it sucks.

Therefore I will always defend Lady Gaga. She isn't my favourite artist, but she appeals to many people. She writes catchy tunes, I can dance to her music while also thinking about her message. She can actually sing, she can perform, she gives you a show, etc. I could go on.

Well, since I just told you my life story, i'll end off with Judas is my favourite song and music video. heart Lady Gaga rocks!

Hey, Jessica! So glad to have someone like yourself join our guild. Your artsy background is respected and appreciated, and your reasons and points behind why you like Gaga are rejuvenating.

When I say a certain song "sucks," I don't mean it in the way many others do. I only say it sucks when I feel that the work ethic or the dedication to the choice of chord progression is lazy. But this world doesn't spin with technicalities, so I merely say the song sucks.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy your stay here and help to build the best guild on Gaia. Don't let your creativity be stifled here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:13 pm
Thank you soo much for the add ^^

Im christie. I live in kansas..but about to move to ohio cause boys love to break hearts ..especially fiances hearts.. emo ..Ill be living with a friend but thankfully i have my new born this way album which always helps me keep my spirits high!  

Miss Toxic Kitten

Fashionable Fatcat

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Mrs.BonJovi

33,325 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:07 pm
ninjaboyjeff
Mrs.BonJovi

Hey, Jessica! So glad to have someone like yourself join our guild. Your artsy background is respected and appreciated, and your reasons and points behind why you like Gaga are rejuvenating.

When I say a certain song "sucks," I don't mean it in the way many others do. I only say it sucks when I feel that the work ethic or the dedication to the choice of chord progression is lazy. But this world doesn't spin with technicalities, so I merely say the song sucks.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy your stay here and help to build the best guild on Gaia. Don't let your creativity be stifled here!

Thank you! I have never felt so welcomed into a guild before.

I tend to slip up myself and say something sucks. And I can agree with your reasoning as well. I just remember becoming very bitter after a pointless argument with two boys who told me my taste in music sucks because most of it was mainstream. I told them Bon Jovi ws my favourite band and not always because of their music but they proceeded to put me down and tell me all of the reasons why their sell-outs. It was actually horrifying to experience.

After that incident I made a vow to myself to never judge someone because of their musical taste. 3nodding  
Haus Of GaGaloo

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff