Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Nosgoth - a Legacy of Kain fanguild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampires, Raziel, Blood Omen, Soul Reaver, Eidos 

Reply The Pillars of Nosgoth - LoK Role Playing Centeral
We're going on an ADVENTURE! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiny Treasure?
  Yes please.
View Results

Seraphim Skye
Crew

Gambino Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:36 pm
Sei, take what you want as long as it seems to have some sort of value to you. If not, please leave it as I will be the one carrying it...
*she quickly looked behind her as she heard the door move and went to look it over*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:37 pm
Seraphim Skye
*looks at the amulet*
Very pretty.
I wouldn't wear it until we get it looked over though, it might have some sort of magic on it.

Got it *puts it in the bag and goes over to Scrab* What's an astrolabe?  

lilwriter23

Sei and Jeff

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:39 pm
*pauses when she sees Sera pause and begins to mutter under her breath. Jeff is alert*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:40 pm
An astrolabe is a very ancient astronomical device for solving problems relating to time and the position of the Sun and stars in the sky. I think the Chronoplast might have a very large one as a part of it's machinery... *trails off as she notices everyone else's alertness and moves to protect Lily*  

Scrab Demon

Seraphim Skye
Crew

Gambino Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:40 pm
*looks the door over a bit then grabs it and yanks it off the hinges* Now you wont swing shut on us.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:41 pm
*Stashes some gems and jewelry in a few drawers*

Are you sure there's going to be no negative repurcussions from us looting the place?  

Cadaverous Laceration

Seraphim Skye
Crew

Gambino Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:44 pm
There probably will be, but I already warned them of it. If we're lucky, we might even find the Nexus stone. Though, I'm not too sure I would mess with that...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:47 pm
There shouldn't be. Even if the Hylden do come back, by the time they make it out of the demon dimension, I doubt they'd have much use for their old finery. As far as I know, apart from the occasional creature, nothing will be in here for thousands of years.  

Scrab Demon

Seraphim Skye
Crew

Gambino Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:49 pm
Well, I'm still going to be cautious. There always seems to be things lurking in places like this, and we may even come across other looters who will try to kill us.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:53 pm
*just keeps looking through the stuff*  

lilwriter23

Scrab Demon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:56 pm
True. Better to be safe...

Oh hello, what have we here~ *pauses on a certain page* It looks like... pah, basic portal theory, nevermind. *continues sifting through drawers, throwing aside several hunks of bent and twisted metal*

I think we've picked around here enough. What do you guys say we move to another room?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:59 pm
I looted the bathroom. I found this jeweled compact  

Sei and Jeff

Friendly Lunatic

lilwriter23

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:00 pm
Well let's see...so far I have some flowers, a teapot,and an amulet...this is turning out to be a good adventure ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:01 pm
Yeah Scrab, you're right. Everyone, lets move on. We don't want to linger here too long. We'll bring attention to ourselves.  

Seraphim Skye
Crew

Gambino Stalker

Sei and Jeff

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:04 pm
Sera, you're a behemoth, Lily is a vampire, Scrab is half squid half Japanese, Alice is...Alice and I'm an insane white mage with a phoenix. The only place we don't stick out is at an anime con.  
The Pillars of Nosgoth - LoK Role Playing Centeral

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff