Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Romance Dust room (rping area)
The Steets ((Accepting and Open)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:55 pm
((On it Moon))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:28 pm
((yay))  

dark_moon_star
Captain

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:42 am
((Edited my post before))

Leon looked to his leader Geo and rolled his eyes 'He two years I've seen you grow constantly' He thought before smiling and looking to her "Why didn't you battle him?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:59 am
"It wasn't the day to do it , timing is everything and i wasn't in the mood, to argue with twittly f'ing dee back there she grates upon my nerves thinking shes gonna take my brothers title." She looked at the mask in her hand"I don't want this going to a dumb a**" She sigh sliding it in her bag that slung down over her shoulder and down to her hips.  

dark_moon_star
Captain

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:10 am
"I understand that" Leon walked up to her "But, you have nothing to worry about... No one will take that title until he's ready to give it up to his sister"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:14 am
Nights sighed, it was starting to get late and she wasn't in the mood to stay out all night once again. She started toward her house.  

Nights of Nyx

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:58 am
"I know hes gone but i know i haven't earned it from him properly moving my way up in the ranks trough his friends wasn't like earning it from him." She sighed she missed her brother she knew it had been two years sense the drive by shooting that took him from her in front of her eyes. There was this feeling that she was watching her awaiting a time to tell her it was rightfully hers. She looked at Leon and with a playful smirk she shoved her friend. "C'mon I think today calls for some new york slice pizza from Maggi's." She was referring to the small local pizza place run by Maggi a older lady that too her in after her brother passed away. She took her in and it had slowly become home. Due to the stories Maggi told of her older brother coming in with his pal's for a large. After a dance off out on the streets. She looked at Leon "thanks" She stopped and garbed his arm spinning him around and gave him a hug the others from the crew had already took off so she didn't care to break down and flake a little on her tough captain exterior of being a total hard a** for once. and she hugged him around his mid abdomen resting her head on his chest. "Your a great friend Leon you know that" She stood there for a moment and then the rain started to come down like cat's and dogs. And they where soaking wet and she laughed letting go after moment's. she was oblivious to his feelings towards her. "Race you to Maggi's?" she said smirking.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:24 pm
Leon blushed slightly hiding it from her and nodding hugging her back "To Old ma Maggi's then" He smiled back to her "I guess you remember what I said to you when you started dancing. With me around you'll never be alone especially at a time like this. Your brother was the only friend I had back then"

Riku looked to her and sighed "Hey, don't take everything so offensively... Just relax and have fun"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:31 pm
"he practically adopted you " she laughed "I remember when you showed up at the apartment"She looked at him trough the water flowing off the brim of her hat. She glanced at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:35 pm
Nights sighed, "Sorry about back there." She said to him  

Nights of Nyx

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:00 pm
"What are you saying sorry for? I'm the one that disobeyed you" Riku replied and looked at her

Leon nodded "I remember too. I just wish I wasn't such a burden to you"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:16 pm
"Your not a burden Leo' your all I have left other than the crew. they know me and him well but you do better" she stopped taking her hat off letting her hair tumble.her face looking up at him."don't ever say your a burden, because your one of a greatest thing that has come about in my life."the ran soaking her"good old Leo and Geo"  

dark_moon_star
Captain

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:23 pm
Leon chuckled "You've had that prepared haven't you?" He asked her teasingly and held out his hand "Come on, out of the rain"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:20 pm
She grabbed his hand and went to hop over the step and she tripped a little"Opps I'm good" she smile and stood next to him under the canopy outside of Ma Maggi's Pizza Place. Maggie sticks her head out of the door.

"Oh your poor darlings come in come in" She garbed there arms "leon have you found an apartment yet if you haven't I must insist you come here for the umpteenth time. She was getting tired of him not taking her offer. She was a kind women with yet another empty bed room.  

dark_moon_star
Captain

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:31 am
Leon rolled his eyes and shook his head "I'm sorry, I don't want to be a sponge to you... Plus Geo needs me more then ever, that means I need my own place to be ready for anything that might happen" He walked over to her and gave her a hug "Why don't you sit down Ol' ma, I'll patch us a pizza and some drinks?" He offered smiling innocently  
Romance Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff