Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x- has returned...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Were you here or were you a ninja? o.o
  Yes ^_^
  I'm a ninja :D
View Results

PHX_Roger_ILKN

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:30 pm
*joins cat for popcorn

p.s that angel isn't me  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:34 pm
FireBringer_Kain
*points at angel behind him* assassination complete *angel ties toan in toan resistant chains and puts him in a toan resistance coffin then throws him into hell.* well then that was fun
-the ground open up as a skeleton horse carrying a warrior wearing armor made out of flame rode out. The warrior took off the helmet and Toan gave a wicked smile- Some idiot name Satan open the box and I beat him up before locking him in the coffin. I then grab some armor and a horse and went on a rampage. It was like Christmas all over again.  

The Sadistic Toan

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:35 pm
@Lexie: Yeah..I guess
Hi Roger, come for my delicious popcorn?

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:36 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
@Toan: Oh no, I don't think I'm more of a bad a** than you, I'm actually incredibly nice but not completely innocent :3 see, I barely ever even cuss x). Just on terms of darkness, I already know I'm darker >D

Do they always fight like this?
Sorry Beautiful but that is a Lie. cool  

The Sadistic Toan

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:36 pm
*jumps onto shining horse and chases toan while firing arrows at him* ...hey toan what did you do with the coffin?  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:37 pm
Black_Blood Cat
@Lexie: Yeah..I guess
Hi Roger, come for my delicious popcorn?

Yep, this is almost entertaining.  

PHX_Roger_ILKN

excaliburace

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm
Party, anyone?  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm
Haha, I suppose I should thank you for calling me by Beautiful, but I'm really not that beautiful xD and anyhow, I'm not a liar; therefore, that wasn't a lie =]  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:39 pm
-The arrows shaft all burn from Toan extremely hot armor before they could even reach him and the arrow heads all hit the ground- Sorry man but Your not a threat to me. Your barely a mini boss. As for the coffin hmmmmmm I sent it to your place. Wouldn't open it if I were you.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:39 pm
The Sadistic Toan
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
@Toan: Oh no, I don't think I'm more of a bad a** than you, I'm actually incredibly nice but not completely innocent :3 see, I barely ever even cuss x). Just on terms of darkness, I already know I'm darker >D

sadly its true there is noone in this guild darker than toan. He is the dirtiest,sickest,perverted,evilest,darkest,most untrustworthy around women guy we have. did i forget power hungry?  

Cephalon Kish

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:42 pm
-joins Roger and Cat-

haha I bet we're gonna see them kill each other x]  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:43 pm
FireBringer_Kain
The Sadistic Toan
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

sadly its true there is noone in this guild darker than toan. He is the dirtiest,sickest,perverted,evilest,darkest,most untrustworthy around women guy we have. did i forget power hungry?
I'm actually second. The darkest is Pummel. and what the hell am I, an anime pervert? I have my limitation to you know.  

The Sadistic Toan

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:44 pm
Kain just spoke the truth 3nodding
~shares the popcorn with Henry and Roger then eats some of the popcorn~ Lixie, do you want some popcorn? I don't mind sharing..

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:45 pm
The Sadistic Toan
FireBringer_Kain
The Sadistic Toan
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

I'm actually second. The darkest is Pummel. and what the hell am I, an anime pervert? I have my limitation to you know.

yes you are

well im going to sleep for abit *kiss BBC then disappears* XD  

Cephalon Kish

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:45 pm
Pffft, there are so many icky guys at my school I'm used to it haha.

but since you two are fighting... I suppose I should step out of the way... *jumps into a tree*

Thanks, I'd love some! Toss me some =D  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces