Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Between The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Pirate RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is.
  No.
View Results

Caryas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:09 pm
Marcus grinned. "Well, I'm known fer me cooking on the seas, that's fer sure! I was once the most feared chef in all the oceans!" He raised a fist before he realized beinjg a fearsome chef wasn't as fearsome as it seemed. "Either way. O'Connell an' I can both fight tooth 'n nail, so yo got yerself two fighters here, I'll cook fer y'all, and I'm taking it O'Connell's gonna be yer 2nd mate?"

Caryas thought a moment then nodded. "Well, yeh, sounds reasonable. Thanks for havin' us!" He hugger Mia back and walked with Marcus aboard the ship. "Close situation we got ourselves out of with the Duke." he whispered to Marcus, whom nodded.

(Oi, if y'all have any questions about pirate jargen, talk to Yvansi. I mean, I thought I knew it but he's taught me a LOT. Text him if you want, he told me to put his number here.)

(( 1-513-504-6854 ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:21 pm
Mia smiled as she watched the two men walked aboard her ship, “fools have no idea what torcher they’ll be in for the next few weeks.”  

ruggaboo

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:42 pm
Gale smiled at his luck, "Looks like the ship found me." Gale took a deep breath, "Well, I know a bit 'bout navigation, if that's what ya mean. If so, I'd be happy to sail with ya."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:30 pm
(yarr, shiver me timbers, lol.)

"hmm... they're talking about boring crap...who's marcus, anyway? oh well i don't care, might as well go meet up with Mia." Wes quietly snuck out of the alleyway and back to the ships after looting the dead soldiers, and this time, not their armor. the same trick would not work twice in one day. he also noticed the unused smoke ball on the ground. Wes would inspect it later, and shoved it into his pouch.

Wes made his way towards the Hippocampus. he spotted mia in front of it, where he spotted her last time.
"Jareth will probably be here in... he's probably going to keep drinking this time. though a bit of good news, we've got another live one, the shady guy at the end of the pub, you know? shady guys are always the best, you know?" he said in a sort of sarcastic way. "anyway...whats for dinner, i feel like i stole enough far few days worth of feasts!"  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:25 pm
“We are supposed to be dining with Phintus but I’m going to have to skip out. We need to get our ship as far away from land as possible.” Mia said climbing aboard ship.

Jareth walked to the Hippocampus just in time to hear what Mia had said. “Onyx my friend, it seems that I need to shove off and quickly by her tone. If you meet us out at sea raise a piece of clothing as your flag and we’ll not attack. Good bye friend, I hope to see you again.” Jareth jogged onto the ship and took his place at the helm.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:13 pm
Jagger stood there confused, for a moment, then a man ran up and whispered in his ear, he ran off, Jagger followed waving to Jareth.  

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:09 pm
Wes stood there confused. "but..." Mia already boarded.
"...jeez when somebody offers fine dining...ahh blast." Wes ran towards the neighboring ship and jumped up to wall jump off the side, causing a dent in the wood. he the did a front flip and landed on his feet perfectly. he found Mia aboard. he yelled out towards the lower mates among the ship, "AY!! UP AN' AT 'EM!! LETS GO, AND MOVE, TO YOUR STATIONS!" it felt great to be first mate! Wes noticed the mass was not connected properly with the ropes and such. "mm.." he ran over towards the pole with the rope hanging out, he ran up the pole while climbing the rope, and pulled the rope up when on the middle branch. he tied the loose ends to each side. "...aaaand done!" he looked down and spotted mia, Wes sat on the branch like a tree. "ALL SET MILADY!" he yelled downwards.his yelling could be heard from a distance, but they would be gone before any knights could come...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:12 am
((sory for the name sccrew up, in to many rps with different names))
Onyx ran far to the uninhabited side of the island, before him was a ship. A ship called Alleria, soon it would be time, time to get back in the water. He boarded the new ship, and entered his cabin looked at the painting on the wall, a happy couple, one with a sword and one with a map. 'The perfect couple' he thought. he looked over to his desk. it had survived the wreckage, his old desk. he looked down at his wrapped hand and took the bandage off. Scars covered both of his hands. He walked out to the helm and began to speak, "Good work men, we sail at high tide, you have all put your blood, sweat, and tears in to this ship. I hope that throught her, Alleria, first mate to some, more to others, lives on." he spoke, hoisting the flag, a black flag, his greatsword and two lighting bolts. he put a shirt on the line two, 'dont wanna fight friends' he thought.  

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:56 pm
((i hate double posting but can someone post im bored))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:29 pm
~Edit~

(Huh... Oh yhea sorry that's my fault *gets on knees and begs for forgiveness*)

Jareth turned the ship sharply as it came out of the harbor. “Where to captain?!” He yelled, his voice echoed through the calm night air.

“South, we need to go south! Wait, no north east, I need to gather some things from home!” Mia yelled back to Jareth, suddenly the sounds of her crew waking up and whispering. “Lazy asses,” Mia went into the kitchen and grabbed a cast iron pan and a metal spoon. She went to the crew’s sleeping chambers banging the pan with the spoon, “get up you scurvy dogs, or you won’t get food for the next two meals!” immediately the men got up and went to the deck to help with the sails and getting the ship moving as fast as it could.  

ruggaboo

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:43 pm
Smiling, Phintus walked with Gale to her ship. "Good to know. We will be following another captain. The ship is always ready to go, so we just need to wait for her ship to leave port and then tail them."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:56 pm
A few days later the ship was ready, and they cast off, the coasted the island docking on the dock.
(Fail)  

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:52 am
(hey, isint your name Mia?)
Wes jumped off the branch and landed on his feet, with the help of his cloak he glided down gently enough not to damage his legs. "i'll keep an eye on the rear of the ship milady, would'nt want any to tail us like last time eh?" Wes ran over, sat on the edge of the back, and kept an eye on the port, whilst admiring the clear moonlight reflection upon the sea. wes sighed. "pirates rock."

(this all happened before onyx passed the days. )  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:02 pm
((ok, and yes it is lol))
He jumped off the ship heading for the bar. he entered looked around and then returned to the ship. he arrived back at the ship and cast off. they headed north toward where his last ship was sunk.  

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:34 pm
(Sorry guys I'm writing a story and the main character's name is mira witchi is close to Mia sooo... but i edited it thanks for pointing that out though.)

Mia saw another ship; it was approaching fast, “Man the cannons! Everyone who can’t fight or is on row duty get to your stations, we just got Hippo fixed let’s not sink her yet.” Mia rallied all of the men “Jareth, are they a friendly? Are they more pirates or are they a federal ship?”

“I’m not sure Mia, I can’t see the flag. I’d stand down, wait for them to approach us, see what they want.” Jareth said to Mia who had waked up beside him. Jareth grabbed her hand gently, “We’ll be home soon.”  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff