Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
What is ur favorite Kenshin Fight? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tophtwin2212

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:24 pm
All of the Kenshin vs. Sano I can't choose between any of them! They were all just way too awsome  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:00 pm
Definitely Kenshin and Sato in the dojo  

Lady_Hawkmoon93

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

hilaire11

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:24 am
The fight between Kenshin and Soujiro! Yay! Soujiro is AWESOME! AWESOME!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:33 am
Mine would have to be from the Jinchuu arc( arc that was never animated sadly '=.=x) The fight between Enishi and Kenshin.... Though.... The fight between Soujirou and Kenshin was still pretty awesome >.>x  

HikyuuTera

Mysterious Gatekeeper

-X-Mazohyst_Kyo-X-

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:33 pm
My fav is when he has to use the amakakeru ryu no hirameki on Hiko and Hiko totally overreacts when he's hit. lol. I heart Hiko!

Also his battle with shishio because the vortex he makes. and I found Hiko's battle with fuji very honorable.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:12 pm
my favorite fight is between Kenshin and Aoshi in the library at Shishio's mansion  

vitorssj3

Daddy Ryuu

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:06 pm
I havent read all the posts not sure if its been said but my fav fight by far is the fight at the shrine against Kenshin and cho the sword hunter of the Jupangatana. (SP?) its so dramatic, Kenshin fighting with nothing but a hilt and a scabbard. then ready to revert to the battosai to save a child of the new generation only to find out the new sword was actually the reverse blade swords principal forge....holy crap get all excited just talking about it lol.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:45 pm

o.o So many good fights... I guess.. The one with Enishi, in the manga, and the one with Saitou in the Kamiya Dojo. ^^

Requiems Lullaby

4,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:27 am
Kenshin vs. Soujiro  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:23 pm
I Would Say That Kenshin, and Shishio was the best fight i seen not only did Shishio take out Kenshin, he took out Sanosuke, Saito, and Aoshi only to lose the fight later by getting to cocky  

Pirate Monkiee

Little blackfire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:07 pm
Mine is Kenshin vs Saito on Kaoru's dojo but it should have being longer scream  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:19 pm
Hmm.... the fight between Enishi and Kenshin & the fight between Shishio and Kenshin! Dang those were awesome!  

Juicebox BIues

Blue GiGi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:24 pm
i have two favorite fights, the one where kenshin fights saito in the dojo and when he fights aoshi at shishio's base.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:47 am
KaylanDarkstar
Kenshin and Saito hands down

amen to that  

protecterofelements

~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items