Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InSanity893

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:39 pm
"hmm give me a second" he said as he walked around pondering "four chips in deep that the collar is drawn to" he suddenly stops "that's it, if I could perhaps take one chip out do the same routine again, except make it to where the collar can't get to you, then perhaps we can confuse it with a fake target." (I kinda copied his way of thinking with a friend of mine, so glad he doesn't use the slave guilds ha ha)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:44 pm
InSanity893
"hmm give me a second" he said as he walked around pondering "four chips in deep that the collar is drawn to" he suddenly stops "that's it, if I could perhaps take one chip out do the same routine again, except make it to where the collar can't get to you, then perhaps we can confuse it with a fake target." (I kinda copied his way of thinking with a friend of mine, so glad he doesn't use the slave guilds ha ha)

( lol it ok. And i'm fixing to come out of nowhere with this one... I'm really hyper and random today)
" How about that dog?! Or..." Sage smiled her evil smile at him..." The guard, and we could lock him in chains. I really want him to be shoved in that really small cage in the back." She points to the cage thats two sizes to small for him. " Sorry if i'm being evil, but i am a demon after all."  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

InSanity893

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:48 pm
"how about we make it more amusing and make the cage smaller, hold on let me take a chip out first" he said as he moved his hand over her neck "if it's metal I can make it so small it can pass out painlessly, ah we're lucky today" he said holding the chip and threw it at the guard. "now for a place for you to hide when we break the collar" he raised his hand up and made a metal dome. "I can seal it when you enter so there's no opening, do you want the honor of breaking the collar?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:53 pm
Without hesitation she ripped off the collar, and dove into the dome. " You better let me back out. And many thanks" She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. It was well deserved, and she was raised to do it.  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

InSanity893

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:58 pm
He quickly sealed the dome, and watched as the collar tried to get in the dome but couldn't so went to the guard. "yes it worked, now to get ride of the guard." he opened up the dome for her to watch then then pushed the guard in the cage. "now let's see how you look in chains" he moved his hands in the air and chains flew all around the guard wrapping him up in it. "now let's see how you like cages" he closed his hands and the cage began to get smaller and smaller until there was no room for the guard to move. He then looked around "I think we need a new slave market" (if all this really happened they probably would ha ha)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:07 pm
( lol) sage is sitting in the dome watching and laughing her but off. Warden walks in... " Hey you caught me a new slave! Thanks. hey is he wearing a shock collar?"
Sage gets up and goes to talk with the warden. " Yep genuine leather. Now I'm going to need about $150 for the collar, and hes a strong one so I want $ 4000. Any complaint and it goes up to $ 6000. Deal?"

" Well... it sound reasonable, but i don't know. " the warden thinks for a minuet.  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

InSanity893

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:11 pm
Chase had to turn around to hide his expression on his face as he started laughing. He turns and watches hoping the Warden buys that would be very amusing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:17 pm
" C'mon I don't have all day!" Sage was in her busniess mode now.
" Well will he work?" asked the warden.
" No. Hes a freakin runaway! But hes strong, and capable. Hes also a rebel. You could beat him into a slave worthy of selling.." She taunted him with the ideal.
" If you don't want him I can always just take him to Lazzie's across the street they would be grateful."  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:20 pm
" Fine fine! I'll take him! Just wait and i'll go get your money." The warden walks off to get the money.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:21 pm
Chase then had a very evil idea remembering the chip in the guards neck, "you know they say some slaves are made to obey if you use a magnet on them, you know some with those metal things in there neck. I Figure a master wanting to train a slave for a first time would pay well for him."  

InSanity893

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:30 pm
" Yeah your right.... Hmmm. Ok. Well here $6150. And heres an extra thousand for your business. Thanks."
" Your welcome." Sage smiles beautifully at him. The warden walks away.
" Idiot." Sage says as soon as shes out of range. " Here. I don't need it, and I wouldn't know what to do with it." She throws the money at Chase.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:34 pm
He looked at the money not sure what to do with it either. "well that was a lot of fun but now what, I don't see any slaves that can keep us company which is what I came here for in the first place."  

InSanity893

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:39 pm
".... Spa treatment ?" She hadn't been around boys for a long time, so she didn't know what they liked... " I Guarantee he'll catch our angel friend, and Yukki again. We could come back later."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:40 pm
94bubbles94
".... Spa treatment ?" She hadn't been around boys for a long time, so she didn't know what they liked... " I Guarantee he'll catch our angel friend, and Yukki again. We could come back later."

"I don't know I've never been to a spa, and yeah I hope he catches people I hate wondering around alone. It's not very fun" he said looking at her.  

InSanity893

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:47 pm
" No its not, but you get used to it... " She said coldly, but not to him. She was in thought..." I mean your the first friend i've ever had to be honest..." Sage still in her demon form walks to the guard and looks at her collar. Her neck feels bare...  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff