Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Capital Prime Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monopoly
  yes
View Results

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:08 pm
Tozzar groaned, they would be moving to the bar wouldn't they? His life was just never getting any eaiser was it?

"All right men form up and lets move towards this pub I mark on the map. That is the point we are too attack. It holds information valuable to the Telth and we need to not let the Cor get a hold of it."

Tozzar moved to rejoin with the snipers, asthey were the closest unit to him.

After his men formed up they started to make his way towards the pub when he gasped on the line. "New information coming in boys. It appears a group of Telth help the Cor invade the planet. They are currently holding up our base. They are traitors to the corporation and we must capture them and the pub."

Sparic squads of Cor shot at the Telth as they advanced down the road. They weren't in enough force to halt Tozzar's advance. All they did was slow them down a bit. The Cor weren't the smartest but they were smart enough, and cared little enough about their own troops, to throw squads away to slow down the advancing Telth.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:28 pm
It was easy making quick work of the few Cor soldiers that guarded around the pub. Your snipers were well equipped enough and skilled enough to assist you in every clean kill. It was the Havoc and Cor squad inside the pub that would be tuff. One of the snipers relayed their motion sensor information to all the others in your team. Another threw up a jammer to block all connection. You had them blind.

From just outside the pub your radar showed six cor swat solders lined along the back wall from the main entrance. They where behind smaller structures which were most likely tables or something smaller to use as cover. The Havoc was parked in the middle of the dinning area and didn’t seem to move. Another smaller team of 3 cor moved through a hallway toward the room you had discovered.

-Nine targets identified. All cor telthsire (a respectful term = to human sir). They are clearly on defensive terms.- One of the snipers conveyed as they headed for cover. They knew that the Cor were jammed but that also meant they probably expected some kind of assault soon.

-Toblin, this is Troyce speaking. I don’t know much about you and what you’re planning on doing but let’s just keep our heads on straight here. I quite frankly don’t care who you work for but I can assure you we are both better left alive then dead. I can only assume you saw the contents of that room but you don’t know anything about it. I don’t care who your talking to on the other side but trust me here. We can help each other out.- Toblin thought calmly as he hacked through to your com link on a secondary secure line.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:22 pm
Tozzar looked at the information and smiled, "Ofcourse Troyce, we have some Cor trapped into the pub, and we are going to finish them off and make our way to your hold out. I didn't look around the room at all, to much heat coming from the outside to spend time looking around. Whatever you have in that pub is your business." The lie came easily to Tozzar, he would enjoy slaughtering Toblin and his crew as they came to greet them.

"Alright I want the snipers to make their way to the building's roof, scale the walls if you have to. Heavy weapon teams provide cover fire through the windows. I want half of our own swat teams to get in through the second floor windows and the other half to blow a hole in the first floor side. Do not use a door, they will be expecting that."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:59 pm
Your teams descended upon their tasks like eager rats to find food. They broke off into their groups and scaled the walls only like a telth could. It was nice having 8 limbs and suction capabilities. A telth could easily hide in some of the most illusive places and no one would ever no until it was too late. The snipers made it to the rough and waited while the swat teams broke in. Once the main fight started up they would filter in and provide back up fire. The swat squads slinked in professionally and were engaged within minutes. The cor weren’t expecting it but surprise only carried so much advantage.

With the tight quarters the telth did not have much space to keep moving and ended up making a few more mistakes than what could have been accounted for. The Cor owned the inside area with harsh physical fighting and stronger close range weapons. However, the main fight did filter all of the Cor into the pub dining area.

-sir we just intercepted a drop ship call. Cor reinforcements will be here within seconds. The heavy squad is unaccounted for. We do not have anti-air or air support.- One of the snipers with a free hand commed. The other three that were left maneuvered for a better visual on the pub.

A quick glance at your radar showed the small squad of cor had finaly made it to the room with all the information. If they got through that door their head cam could broad cast all of the information to the entire Cor community. Just before they broke through the door, a beam of red hot lightning shot over top of you and into the building. It lit up the area while cutting through the walls like butter, killing the cor near the room. The next thing that came was a pounding sound behind you and Troyce appearing from inside a litch mech. By the looks of it, decorated fashionably in a deep red and purple fashion, the model was well customized. Troyce looked down on your from behind the glass of his mech. He did not look happy.

“We have to stop them. All of them have to go!” Troyce yelled as he unsheathed a tishtomb rocket launcher from his primary right arm. The left still clung to the pulse rifle but it backed off. “This does not bode well for either of us Toblin. I have a fake identification for you to go by in case things flip on us.” Troyce adds as he ejects a data cell from a side pocket of the mech, it lands near you.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:26 pm
-Suptrecil de dawnis (Bring in the drop ship). Corr fruchilss asrirk brean (We are under attack). - A cor recon soldier spoke through his com link to the small base set up just outside the city. His gun was up at the ready and scanning along the wall of the pub. He and a few other soldiers waited, knowing the telth regiment would soon be on them.

- Franch tool, fruchilss podic de dawnis (This is base, we will send the drop ship). T -5 trill (minutes).- The base announced as the prepared a drop ship for departure. It took off within minutes, filled with supplies and reinforcements.

“I wonder what the telth are hiding. There is no way they would go through this length to protect this backwater city. It’s closer to head quarters then theirs anyway.” A large brute cor spoke down to his league of operators taking calls and initiating their plans all throughout the city. The cor were now streaming in all over the place and searching. Now most resources were being pushed toward the pub.

“All we know so far sir is somewhere in this city there presents massive information on the planning of the main three companies. The UA, Tithlitel, and Kan, all three. This information alone is projected to be worth at least all of the money one of the companies is worth. Just think Tauk, we could be the CEO of UA or Kan.”

“Not just yet my friend. Let us first find this information.”

-Command this is regiment 567, 246579135 online. We are currently posted over a small planet in the Narrith system. We are taking minimal casualties on the planet as we attempt to recover a disengaged captain. Seeking for further assistance. - One of the pilots spoke through their com link after making contact with the Tithlitel head quarters. The advisor took in the information and then caught up with all the data. Everything was being processed.

-Could you please identify the captain that is being rescued? We are currently not showing any missing faculty in the military department. –  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:00 pm
Tozzar smiled as he looked at Troyce in his mech. He switched to the comlink just between the two of them, "That is good, because I claimed to be a Captain of the army to get the soldiers here. And they will probably be figuring out there is no Captain on this planet to rescue. Could you get off the planet in your ship under these conditions?"

Tozzar asked as he moved up the now cleared stairs towards the information room and the armory. Tozzar couldn't let either the Tithlitel or the Cor get ahold of the information in the room, at any costs. "Troyce I am going to set some charges inside the armory. I saw them when I got the mech. Also I am grabbing the second light mech for us to make our way to your ships. Once I do we will probably have to fight our way through both the Cor and the Telth, so be prepared.

Tozzar rushed into the armory and looked for the charges to set them.  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:58 am
-I told you so but hey we can still work this out. I will handle everyone out here to give us an escape route. We wont be able to shake a battle ship like the Tithlitel have in the sky but we can high jack one of the cor ships just outside of town. I will cut us an escape route and then we will have to go rouge for the most part.- Troyce commented while moving into position. His ghost mech flipped up a wave of IR heat in front of it and then projected the imagine that was behind it forward. He vanished from sight.

As you climbed the wall into the room you were faced with the group of cor soldiers. Not to far behind them were the Tithlitel squad. They stopped moving but the cor advanced after you, finally breaking into the locked room.

-Regiment 567 cod SAB initiated. Target is marked on your radar, kill him.- The command form the battle ship instructed all of the Tithlitel soldiers on the surface. A drop ship was sent to pick them up once the deed was done.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:22 pm
Tozzar looked between the Corr and the Telth, "Mother ********," he spat as he dived behind a counter as the fire started to open up. As much as the Telth wanted to see Tozzar dead, they couldn't ignore the Cor standing in front of them.

The Cor were unaware of Tozzar's deceit and ignored him as they fired on the Telth squad that was gunning for Tozzar. This was the only luck Tozzar was probably going to have. From behind the counter Tozzar started to take off random, either side, it didn't matter.

As the fighting between the two sides intensified Tozzar moved towards the armory which was hidden behind a hidden wall still. If he could open that he should be able to make it to the mech and freedom.  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:42 am
Troyce double timed it to the pub main floor. Once in there, without being detected, he dismantled the cor defense line that had been set up. It was easy for him in his ghost mech. He got as close as possible and unhinged a long halberd blade from his back and spun it would until each until had been sliced. Hardly any damage had come to him as he quickly killed them all before they could truly react. With the room cleared he moved for the halls to the back. He switched to his rocket gear in hopes to somehow take out the incoming drop ship before it could deploy the cor units. He was on target and took a few shots but it wasn’t enough. The Cor have the toughest armor. He was forced to flee back into the building as 2 squads and a mech were dropped onto the area.

-Toblin set those charges and get out over here. We are going to have to push together. I am going to give it another go at the drop ship so we wont be followed. Scratch that, I’m going to hijack the ship. Blast I hate to leave my mech but it’s a must.- Troyce commed. He dialed a few buttons on the inside of his gear and it unlocked, shifted, and spit him to the side. As soon as he touched down he was on the move. He initiated his own cloaking device connected to his armor and vanished into his sprint. While moving he unraveled a thick cord from his wrist attachment and snapped it. The cord stiffened around 3 feet long, making a perfect blade. Once it was the right length he turned a dial on his wrist and an electric current shot through the cord. It would cut through armor like butter. In another hand he readied a grapple gun, while all the others were reserved for movement. Unlike Tozar, Troyce was a quick feet Telthisian. All of his tentacles were the same length and strength. This made him faster but significantly less strong. He came up to the first squad that had moved for the back entrance to investigate the attacker. Troyce grappled the closest, shot toward him, used his tentacles to break the neck of the next in line, and then swiped through the other 3. Their unexplained death caused the rest of the cor group to turn on their temperature scopes.

The hall you were in finally quieted down with both sides dead by your hands. The charges and mech were just on the other side of the walls if you could get through. All you had to do was re-input the code on the egg shaped lock. You were in the clear, back in the room with all the information. The charges set and in the mech. On a table in front of you sat all of the documents Intel. It would be an easy steal and then you would have some of the most valuable information in the galaxy.

-Toblin it’s getting hot out here. Blow that joint and then get to the ship. Its moving off my position, probably going to drop more cor.-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:56 pm
“Tauk, we have an issue. The current drop ship is showing signs of resistance. It looks like we are fighting the Tithlitel for the location. This has to be the source of information.” Gab said as he watched through the video read from the command of the drop ship. Another 6 cor soldiers shot from the sides of the drop ship and zip lined downward onto the surface. Their guns blazing heated energy toward the hole in the wall Troyce was near.

“Tell the drop ship to deploy a sonar beacon inside the building to get the layout. That should lead us to our source! It may tell us a lot more if we are lucky.” Tauk said to his assistant. Gab relayed the cammand via comp link.

Chocked in the grip of a deep purple armor like scaled fist was a dream. It rattled vigorously in the midst of large and healthy Cordeck. His body was built like a tank and rusted edges told stories of his victories in battle. It was the shell of a big time cordeck captian but all that laid inside was a pirate seeking to own his share of the universe. Tauk was a feared name for those that knew him. Although not many knew the name, stories had traveled the galaxy of a massive golem changing the face of the universe. Not many lived in his wake and those that did joined his ranks. His latest scheming brought him to Naz for a small pick up job. What he didn’t expect was to win the lottery, which at that time on Prime ran for about 11 significant figures. This win was something far greater then money though, he found a ticket to the top; dirty information about the galaxies biggest companies. It was somewhere in the city and he was so close to finding it.

His fist waved through the air at another wave of soldiers. They knew the gesture was his way of telling them to succeed or die. They didn’t dare act out against Tauk’s authority. While one fist shook, it’s counter holding a cigar, the other two behind his back held a nice sized sawing energy cannon. A gun like that became 100 times deadlier in the hands of a cor like Tauk. With fear beckoning every bit of their obedience, the group of soldiers took on the new task of tearing down camp. Tauk and Gab wanted to be on the move as soon as they got information about the info site. The little bit of telth resistance didn’t scare them one bit.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:00 pm
Gas…check

Oil life…..check

Life support systems, complete with full oxygen and temperature homeostasis……check

Giget……check, couldn’t go any where without ya baby

Pants…….check

Steering wheel……check

Engine….well I’m still moving at least

Sandwich…..check, ahh life is good

Moving at an almost complete crawl me and my 4 ton mini ship drift hazardously through the cosmos on nothing but my sanity. Not saying it was ever really there, just floating my boat I guess. Two weeks has gone by and I haven’t seen a single spec larger then the dot of my finger when I hold it up to my eye. What the hell am I saying, everything is supper tiny when I hold my finger up to my eye. O.K., correction Nothing looks to be alive any where around me. I was lucky to get hit by a large moving rock, aren’t those convenient in space, and when I woke up at approximately 4:27 I could see a larger spec of gray and tan mixed together in the background. I guessed it was some small backwater planet but it could be one of those space morage((ok word wont spell the right word but yeah, use context clues, it‘s the desert things when you see something that‘s not really there…gosh)).

What day is it. Last I remember the sun I went by on the last little planet my feet touched it was winter, some where near the end of January. Lets see…..two weeks….one two…drop the one… I think today is my birthday. Heck yes, I should celebrate with some scotch and a sandwich. Oh where did I put those stupid sardines. Yes my tuna and bologna, it really is my birthday.

Lets see, 6:54, time to get moving on those signals. Yum…I looove my sandwiches. O.K. so checking all frequencies, sending copied message. All right where the heck did the play button go. Giget, what did you do with my play button. Who am I kidding, your just a stupid wrench. I’m sorry, I’m sorry…I didn’t mean it. Just get over here so I can put on a new button. I hate these cheap e-mailing things. Is that what they called them. I thought all I had to do was yell into the mike and then any one around would hear me. I didn’t know I was going to have to “assembly required” to get the stupid thing to make a sound. Now I’ve got to create a profile and record myself. I thought the idea behind making new technology was to make life easier. Boy did I get gypped. Giget, where the hell are you. I said get over here, I need to fix this button. Right, I forgot, don’t give me any of that I don’t have limbs crap. I show you no limbs. I’ll build you limbs one of these days and…… and then…….then I’m a cut you up so bad….your…your gonna wish I didn’t cut you up so bad.

Sending copied message now.
All frequencies seem good
Where the heck is the play button again, oh yeah left it right here
Time to play the music.

“Can anyone here me out there. The names Barney and I’m broadcasting on all frequencies. Got into nasty dance while back and I’ve been drifting ever since. Practically a space hobo now so if you get this message come say hi. I’ll make you a sandwich, maybe have some scotch, then would you kindly get me off this God forsaken garbage heap of metal. Thanks…..over and out.”

Right now do I play it again or just let it sit on repeat. Hey Giget do you think people would think I sound a little like I’m begging if I set this thing on repeat. Ahh you scrap piece of junk you never where really all that good at being a friend. Just one simple question and you go and blow up. Hey stop making that face, don’t you make that face at me.

So yeah, Giget and me , we are pretty close, practically family if you will. I got her when I was just a young whiper snapper making my way along the old dusty trail of the dump of a planet the old folks came from. Ok so I didn’t get her, I more of stole her, but it was her fault you see, she was crying out to me….Barney…. SAVE me. I couldn’t just let something as beautiful as her go to waste at the side ship shop. Ha say that five times fast. I still can’t get it but every time I try I end up saying something naughty…hahaha….life is good. What was talking about. Oh yeah. So I jack her from this place and she starts teaching me the ways of better building. I couldn’t believe my hands at the magic they where creating with her in them. I mean by building for all those perverts out there. I became a full time engineer before I was drafted into The Law.

Yo Ho…I’m gonna bust ya up…Yo Ho…where my money at. Ah crap I got that song stuck in my head again. I hate the space rapper they always playing on the radio. O.K. resending message.

“Can anyone here me out there. The names Barney and I’m broadcasting on all frequencies. Got into nasty dance while back and I’ve been drifting ever since. Practically a space hobo now so if you get this message come say hi. I’ll make you a sandwich, maybe have some scotch, then would you kindly get me off this God forsaken garbage heap of metal. Thanks…..over and out.”

Now would so be a good time for another sandwich.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:26 pm
"Lucky I had memory devices put in my armor off my signing bonus." Tozzar said as he started to download and snagg as much information as he could. Bringing this back to the UA he could earn some points by showing them what secrets of theirs had been exposed. Tozzar didn't really have any loyalty to UA but the situation had forced him to imbed as much pull with the UA as he could. With the way things were going he was going to need their help just to survive. Tozzar was starting to regret this decision to side with the UA. Whatever information he had stumbled on it was valuable.

The more he thought about it the weirder it was that the Cor were so heavily invested in destroying this random plant. It had taken Tozzar a bit, but it donned on him. They weren't here for shits and giggles, they were looking for something and Tozzar had a feeling that this something happened to the be the information that was downloading into his armor.

A minute later he had all the memory in his armor filled and had an armful of papers, he was lucky all the Cor and Tilth were dead in the room, he couldn't fight with all these papers. Quickly he made his way to the lock and started to input the unlock code. He needed to get out fast.

The battle around the inn was getting hotter and hotter by the second. More and more Telth were pushing towards the inn as the Cor did the same. "s**t Troyce, do you think we will be able to cut through this mess? It's a ******** warzone out there."

By this point Tozzar had the mech unlocked and was throwing the papers into the cockpit before climbing in himself, "Oh by the way, I put a whole bunch of charges in this room, we gotta go quick or we are going to be blown up."  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:08 pm
-We have this Toblin. Trust me, just get yourself in that mech and get outside. Neither side should predict us moving away from the location and will think we are retreating. Tithlitel may follow you but Ill get them off your back with a good hack.- Troyce claimed while moving under the fire of the other group of cor that had dropped. Most of the telth that had landed had already been killed so there where not many left to continue fighting. They were the only ones that did not know of the significance of the location so rather then send more reinforcements they had pulled out. Hindsight scans of this so called Toblin identity dubbed you as more of an annoyance then a target to pursue. This however did not stop the recon squad waiting outside the pub from sniping you.

Once in your mech it was an easy escape form the building. One shot from the second floor brought you into an empty street and from there you could get anywhere in the city. You knew the whole city would blow up at some point as long as the missile doesn’t get intercepted. One rocketed nuclear bomb from the nearest UA ship was a risk but it was one you knew was coming. It if should hit target, staying in the city would be a bad idea. If any docks where still functioning they would be crawling with Cor and any easy ship that leaves is just scraps waiting to be picked up by Tithlitel. Your options were rapidly dropping. It was even harder to think straight one the sniper fire from the Telth recon squad began firing on your position. They had you pinned behind rubble of the pub.

Troyce had made good distance through the cor dropping around him. With his speed in affect and wrist blade activated, he was an assassin to recon with. The small telth nimbly weaved about the soldiers around him with great acrobatic skills. He was on his way back to his mech when the beacon dropped. A small shell like sphere shot rapidly from the bottom of the Cor drop ship and landed in the middle of the pub building. As soon as the piece was logged into the ground it burst open into a blast bright white light and sonar screeching. The noise was enough to short wire all electronics close by causing both Troyce and your own mech to short circuit momentarily. The scan allowed for the Cor database to upload the schematics, layout, threats, objects of interest, everything was instantly scanned for analysis, everything but two quickly reacting and skilled recon agents such as Tryoce and you. At the last moment Troyce and you threw up a mirroring field that concealed your identity and relayed it instead as some random figure.

“The beacon has been fired sir. It is reading that the pub location is our tactical hot spot. We have hit the jack pot!” Gab yelled with excitement. His league of insightful henchmen continued to relay other possible interesting information. The following quickly changed Gab’s excitement into fear and anger. “Although 6 awkwardly set charges may drastically change our advantage. Orders sir.” Gab added frantically as he readied to send them in.

“Have the drop ship land on them and set a gravity charge to absorb the blow. Tell them now!” Tauk ordered with a shout. His anxiety was as apparent as the sweat dripping down his huge forehead. The hot desert day would show no mercy.

“But sir that is suicide. They won’t….”

“Gab, more money they you know what to do with. We will own this galaxy! Tell them but don’t let them know they will die in the process.” Tauk added with another shout. With those words the message was sent and as soon as possible the drop ship changed cause and drastically began to decrease altitude.

As soon as Troyce entered his mech he launched out of the location as quick as possible. His ghost mech was quite agile and worked well in tight areas so he was able to make a good distance away from the scene before anyone noticed. Once out of range he was back into stealth mode.

-So a few things Toblin. 1st blow the place up and do it quick, 2nd get out of there, and 3rd lets meet up somewhere hidden in the city and work out a plan to get an escape ship. We can get out of here and live to tell the tale. Unless of course you have a better plan?- Troyce claimed. He knew this was all long before finished but he was at least glad to be out of there.

“Tauk if this doesn’t work what are we going to do? All of that information would have been lost.” Gab said with a sudden dark tone. He didn’t want to claim defeat but it was hard to assume anything would go their way.

“There are a few options. We survey the troops and play back their cams, if any of them got a glimpse we could analyze and pull from that.”

“Everyone is pretty much dead and you just sent the drop ship in for its demise.”

“Well then save back the beacon download to a hard drive version. We have scans there. If we could somehow uncover that information into a readable set then we would have all of the information we need.”

“The only cor we know of that could do something like that is Barney and you umm banished him last expedition.”

“We will find the b*****d and get him to do the job.” Tauk finished the argument by crashing all four fists against a table top. It crumbled under his strength.

“There has to be something else alive down there to be making this sooo difficult.”

“I’m sure we will find out. Initial scans say there was an unidentified Telth fighting among them and a ghost RED agent. If we follow these two we may figure something out”  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:47 am
Once Troyce and Tozzar were away from the pub Tozzar hit the detonator on the charges that he planted and felt the ground shake his mech as the pub went up into flames.

Tozzar tried to make contact with the UA again once safety away from the explosion, "This is Tozzar reporting, the Tilth have caught onto me. My escape has been compromised. I have aligned with my mark again. Need further assistance. The Cor are flooding the area with troops. Recorded much of the data found in the pub, need extraction."

Tozzar and Troyce occasionally had to silence Cor targets quickly before they could report who they were. Once they silenced a target they had to move quickly before the missing Cor were noted. They made their way towards Troyce's ship. They might not be able to use it to escape but they didn't have a better plan at the moment.  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:34 pm
-It may be a good idea to dodge town for awhile. If we lay low for awhile it may be possible to sneak back around and jump a ship as its leaving. The cor shouldn’t stick around for long. With their target of interest gone and the Tithlitel just beyond the planet atmosphere they won’t want to risk anyone looking into their business. My guess is they will round up tomorrow and leave then.- Troyce said through con link. The deserted and desecrated city laid in rubble before the two of you. The scent of burnt telth civilians filled the air. They all knew the Tithlitel dubbed the city a resource dead area but none of them figured they had been completely abandoned. A community this size had no way of paying for a privatized military. Now they are all dead.

-Tozzar this is Dowser, we understand your dilemma. The rocket has already been fired and should arrive sometime tomorrow. The Tithlitel have restricted space travel anywhere close to the planet. They may say that but there is no way one ship can keep everything contained down there. They haven’t mentioned the true disturbance which leaves me to believe they don’t really know what’s going on and are going t look into it. We can’t afford them figuring out that something more important was going on down there then a simple skirmish of businesses. If this leaks back as an act from the UA it will leave me with a lot of paper work and some jobs. What I can try to do for you is have a shipment of something sold on a different part of the planet to you and your friend there and you guys pirate whatever vehicle and get out of there. What you need is some good old human mechs with speed but unfortunately all we can get is some speed telth mechs.- Dowser said. He was trying his hardest to set things right and get you out of their. The truth is you were now a major asset and something to protect. They had already spent a lot on you and would be forced to spend a lot more if they want to keep you safe and out of everyone else’s hands.

-By the way Toblin, put this attachment onto your arm. I don’t know who you are talking to on the other side there but I know you have informats. You need to keep that information safe from ever5yone, even them. This attachment will keep you hack safe.- Troyce said holding out a black chip from one of his hands. The two of you had stopped and took shelter for a bit to cool down. The idea just dawned on Troyce that neither of you were any good alive as soon as someone else knew that information.  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff