Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamen Rider Heroes of the World

Back to Guilds

a guild for people that like kamen rider and much more 

Tags: Kamen Rider, Anime, Movies, Games 

Reply Kamen Rider heroes of the world
Kamen Rider RP: The multi-rider systems Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamenrider123

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:20 pm
(I'm not sure about it...seems a little to far fetched, say if it was a final form ride card it'd be better, say if it was a Final Form ride card, it'd change max into a hybird of all 3 of his riders, Kamen rider Kiva King)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:41 pm
"alright let's do this, Henshin!" Kamen Ride Decade,kuuga agito ryuki faiz blade hibiki kabuto den-o kiva final kamen ride decade!  

Zexion Illusion master VI

Kamenrider123

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:18 pm
Kamen rider ban hammer has appeared
Rider Ban hammer attacks doing instant death to decade, I said you didn't have acess to all the forms!
for instance, I can only acess Ixa, ixa burst (visor opens) kiva, kiva garuru and kiva bashaa, since saga only has one form i'm not really including him in this. Ok...I'm going to keep this thread going for a little longer...you know what...I'm going to tell you the ppl who were good in this rp by user name:
cbgreiga, Above average RP ability
xemnas-phantom, average RP ability

It's the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:12 am
((What the point of an RP without fun and creativity. If we're using existing riders, then the whole RP would be dull.

You fail on explaining the ground rules in the beginning of the RP

Tell us the rules of the RP

What are you talking about average RP ability? What does that include? Your the one running the RP and your also at fault for failing to explaining the rules clearly in the beginning. All of this wouldn't have happen without the rules being explained. ))  

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

Kamenrider123

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:03 pm
SPaG

SPelling
and
Grammer

You need to at least pay attention to grammer, spelling isn't so important as long as I know what you're trying to say.

Secondly, Forms
Genesis instantly has acess to Complete form and his entire rider deck, despite the fact he never actually had taken the form of another rider yet, I know Decade needs a complete rider deck.

Thirdly, ...I'm not gonna explain it, Just go to this site, message Eternal Decade if you sign up. Then I will show how to rp as a Rider. http://www.rangercrew.com  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:19 am
((wow that is lazy for an RP leader to respond back with a link to answer my question.))  

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

Kamenrider123

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:11 am
Theres an RP section, look in the archived Kamen Rider Rps, you'll understand, besides I'm a member of that site, i asked you to PM Eternal Decade cause that's my user name on that site.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:43 pm
(( Guys, lets not do this. We joined this RP for fun, not to harp on little things like this. Don't turn this into a forum war.))

// G3 Headquarters \

Jotaro: That should be the last of it. Try it out.

Haruka inputs a few commands and the mainframe is up and running again.

"All right. System's running like a dream.""

As soon as it comes online, multiple warning signs appear.

Jotaro: What the?! I've never seen this many onscreen at one time! Multiple worms and rider energies detected!

Haruka: That's not the worst part. The chief's been separated from G3 and Skyrider's out of power. He must have activated the Temporal Drive.

"He's basically useless right now, right? There's no chance of Tetsuo waking up, right?!"

"We can't be sure. The weaker Yuuki gets, the more influence he has. Start up the truck, we need to get over there!"

[City]

{I've waited far too long. For both of us to survive, I have to take charge.}

No, stop! You'll......

Yuuki's eyes roll up and he passes out. After a few seconds his hair and eyes begin changing.

User Image

Tetsuo: Hellions. Scum of the universe brought to Earth. Your deaths shall be amazing.

He goes over to Guard Chaser and takes out G3's blade.

A crazed expression appears on his face. He jumps and thrusts the blade through the roof of the nearest worm's mouth. He yanks it out and lands.

"And time begins to move."

The stasis ends and the wound starts draining massive amounts of fluid from it's body.  

cbgreiga

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:34 am
(( I was doing a solution with the hellion to move to a new city. ))

Arch dehenshin back to himself. "The hellions are vulnerable to ice. Ice and cold winds constrict the entire muscle body of the Hellions and that slows down their clock up speed. I planned out technology for the Anti-hellion project but needed the G3 headquarters's resources to complete it. Now it is too late for that. The only solution is force deletion."

Arch hold up the Joker memory and Haruhi hold up the Cyclone memory. The double driver appeared on both of their bodies and both of them inserted the memories.

[Cyclone] [Joker]

A storm brew around both Haruhi and Arch. Haruhi fainted on the ground next to Arch. The wind gently lifted her up and place her next to a tree. Kamen rider double appear in the middle of the eye of the storm. Wind currents of matrices of green data get collected in to the mini storm and then got absorbed into double. Then matrices of green data currents burst front the earth and absorbed into double.

Haruhi: Heaven's cyclones
Arch: Joker of the Gaia ace

Haruhi and Arch: "We are the world, now lets count up the crimes."

Double levitate in the air and the aura around double forms a huge ring that has the diameter of double's toe to head. One half of the ring is green and the other half is purple.
()

((I'm been known to come up with interesting henshin. This is just a power up version of the same double and that is all.))

Double touch the ground and streams of green data shot up to the body. Double run at a great speed; each step hit the earth and cause Double to stride great distant. Double leap over a building with the help of the guiding winds that lifted him up.

Double was insight of the Hellion hydra breeds. Double leap of a building and a did a rider kick. One of the Hellion's head open it mouth and Double went inside. The rider kick went through the Hellion's neck and also went through the 5 other Hellion's neck. The Hellion hydra has 6 head disable out of the 10 causing it to not move.

" I don't know who you are (Tetsuo), The hellions are now provoke only to me now. The Hellions are only after the life data stream which I have."

((Making this epic as possible. I'm putting a little twist on Double but doesn't change the rider completely. Gaia memories is part of the earth. The earth has elements that rules this world and Double have six memories. Currently I'm telling you that Joker is Earth and Cyclone is wind. Can you guess the other memories elements? ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:59 pm
(Heat = fire, metal = metal, trigger = water, luna = the moon fang = berserk phillip i mean animals  

Kamenrider123

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:47 pm
Kamenrider123
(Heat = fire, metal = metal, trigger = water, luna = the moon fang = berserk phillip i mean animals

((Very close but miss two

Heat = fire
metal = lightning (Lightning rod and magnetism = electric)
Trigger = water (shoot high pressure water)
Luna = Light/ illusion
Fang = Impulse (survival instincts)

Skull has the power of dark/recreation but Skull is a different character.

Each memory has different ability for their element. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:21 am
((skull is actually death, not darkness.))  

Kamenrider123

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:30 am
Kamenrider123
((skull is actually death, not darkness.))

((Recreation can control the dead. The darkness can kill a person and rise it from it grave, Many religion relate Skull to evil presents which can be symbols of darkness/ eternal abyss/ the void/ the underworld/ and the after life. KR Skull is dead but with the power of darkness, the rider rise from the grave. There is also another power to darkness which I'll wait in till it is the right time to explain.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:41 am
((have you seen the double and decade movie? if so remember the Michale Jackson pose? you may need to watch it again in order to realise skull did a M.J pose))  

Kamenrider123

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:11 am
Kamenrider123
((have you seen the double and decade movie? if so remember the Michale Jackson pose? you may need to watch it again in order to realise skull did a M.J pose))

((Yes I did and never notice that))  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces