Welcome to Gaia! ::

z!Spot

Back to Guilds

This guild was created to support zOMG! and get as many new players as we can to play our MMO! 

Tags: zOMG!, zOMG! Support, zOMG! Devs, zOMG! Events, Contests and Events 

Reply z!Spot zOMG! Supporters!
The Haunt Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zearics

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:26 pm
Their good and will attract members. smile

XD I am not important. but I am for them.

Mickey2146
Random post is random... but feedback on the banners please? ;P

But I like the splash screens... Some of them are really nice. ;D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:53 am
User Image

I like them =D

As for the splash screens, its great they implemented players' artwork into the game. I love that. HOWEVER, I hate that they randomly pop up in different areas. They should show them in the places you're going into. Just my opinion.

User Image

Mizz Faith

Revered Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200

Tasn Zheng

10,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:13 am
It is 3 in the morning and I am awake.

DX  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:34 am
Mizz Faith;; Same here. I keep wondering where I'm entering.

Tasn;; Darn, you didn't beat me. I was up until 3am too. Those runs were fun though. ;D  

Mickeymoot

Cannibal Horsey

Man-Hungry Lovergirl

12,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:07 am
I must say i'm not too keen on some of the splash screens, and definitely don't agree with the placing of some of them! The randomness also bothers me. But JK says that'll be fixed in the next update.

And Good Morning/Afternoon all  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:33 pm
=) Anyone else own a zOMG shirt irl? IDK if they sell them, I made myself one personally.  

zearics

Labcat X

Fashionable Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:02 pm
Mizz Faith
User Image

I like them =D

As for the splash screens, its great they implemented players' artwork into the game. I love that. HOWEVER, I hate that they randomly pop up in different areas. They should show them in the places you're going into. Just my opinion.

User Image

Its a bad idea for them to be everywhere. Its like spoilers.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:15 pm
I see what you mean, That is kinda bad, I've not played since htat was put in, but sounds like it would suck. They should catagorise them so that they only appear in certain areas, or after you do so much in that area. maybe like a end area gift? lol. idk.

On another note, Am I the only one who wishes that they would of included Logan in the gaia cosplay contest?  

zearics

Mizz Faith

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:42 pm
User Image

Glad to know they will be fixing them soon. I just hate thinking I'm going somewhere that I'm not, lol. But it is a nice change from the old screens. I wonder if I can make a top profile image out of one of the new screens, like I have currently of an old wp. *must go investigate*

As for the zOMG shirts, I do recall them selling them on here before. You need to post a pic of yours Zearics! I wanna see whee

EDIT: Merchandise (shirts included) are here.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:46 pm
Ah I see.. I am kinda shocked that they haven't. It would be a way to get the name out more.

Sorry though, I do not have a computer so I cannot upload the images of that shirt. >.< It really sucks.  

zearics

Labcat X

Fashionable Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:52 pm
zearics
I see what you mean, That is kinda bad, I've not played since htat was put in, but sounds like it would suck. They should catagorise them so that they only appear in certain areas, or after you do so much in that area. maybe like a end area gift? lol. idk.

On another note, Am I the only one who wishes that they would of included Logan in the gaia cosplay contest?

You can cosplay as him still. Dye your hair white, eat some McDonalds to get a little tubby, get some sailor gear on and voila!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:57 pm
No way I could pull him off, You gotta be like 50 or 60 and be a little out of shape, a wild beard, white hair,
the fishing gear is easy to get. Just go to a cabellias or order it online. lol I wish I could pull that off. lol.

Cexil
zearics

You can cosplay as him still. Dye your hair white, eat some McDonalds to get a little tubby, get some sailor gear on and voila!

zearics

Mizz Faith

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:10 pm
User Image

Aww. Ah well, I bet it still looks good smile

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:17 pm
Of course >.> I am a maniac and always strive for perfection.  

zearics

z!Spot zOMG! Supporters!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces