Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
ΣΡΙΡΗΛNY [o/f] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

woooooooot.
  o_O
View Results

Skunk Blossoms

Alien Aura

7,975 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:55 pm
Apollo, but you can call me Caleb.---User Image

"I guess we'll see," Caleb shrugged, gazing at his sister before she searched her backpack for her schedule. Caleb almost held his breath for the answer, letting a heavy breath out in relief when she said she had biology. He smiled, "Mhm." And then there were footsteps behind the two, and the boy turned, seeing Hikari. "How could I refuse?" he smiled at the girl, he admired her hair, which was still straightened, greeting her on the first day with a smile before he picked up a cookie and took a bite, giving her a thumbs up response.

User Image---Hephaestus, Just... Evan.

----------Evan already had a blowtorch in his hand, pointing the flame towards two pieces of misshapen metal when his phone buzzed in his pocket. He ignored it for the time being, continuing with his work. The only reason the teacher let him go at it was because he already had so much experience with welding, along with sculpting and woodworking. He was in there most of his class days, anyways... Turning off the flame, he fished his cellphone out of his pocket and looked at the text, relieved slightly that it hadn't been Andy. 'Tinsley?' he thought, reading the text. Evan was friends with the girl, but it was a rare thing for her to text him about something of this nature. He had already calmed down quite a bit, so she was a bit lucky when it came to his mood, "Thanks for invitin me Tins, maybe I'll make it after this period," he responded. Sure, he could've left the school right then, but focusing on work for a little longer would probably help. Then again, leaving school would probably help, as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:00 pm
User Image
User Image

///////////////////ɐıʇsǝɥTINSLEYhestia

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Tinsley smiled, putting tin foil over the plate and going to work at cleaning the house for the guest. She hummed gently to herself, enjoying the relaxing task.
    After cleaning the living room and kitchen, she flopped on the couch and smiling at the clean space.
    "Aaaahhhh," she let out a satisfied sigh, her body tingling from using the vacuum cleaner. She loved a clean house.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

ʎǝןsuıʇHESTIAtinsley///////////////////

xXMahou_NekoXx

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:13 pm
User Image
Persephone...Hikari

Hikari smiled and blushed to see that Caleb enjoyed her cookies. "Thanks I made them myself! Alicia?" She shoved the cookie plate towards her. When she saw the scedule in Alicia's hand she realized she didnt know what her classes were, and then she realized her scedule was in her backpack at home! Just as soon as Alicia took a cookie she promised herself to run home to get her stuff. Just then she tripped over a crack in the concrete and fell on her hands and knees, dropping the cookies all over the floor. She gasped in pain at the surprise attack, and could feel her palms and kneecaps bleeding. Tears began to form in her eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:42 pm
User Image 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Aphrodite AKA Andria... Andy's cool too.

000000000000000000000000000000[ L o v e . L o v e . L o v e . ]

Andy laid against Kendrick, Her body still except for her chest, which raised with each inhale and lowered with every single exhale. She had her eyes closed and her arms around the boy. He smelled good and she liked how he touched her. Even now when they were just cuddling he knew exactly how to make her happy. The young woman kissed her friend softly, her kips caressing his. After she was done she snuggled up close to the boy, her face pressed against his shoulder.

"I'm sure with a little practice and a lot more condoms we'll get better at this."

There was always room for improvement, Andy could always kick it up a notch, pull out even more stops. This had been her first time with Kendrick and unsure of how much her trusted him, she was pretty vanilla. Nothing that out of the ordinary position wise and no odd tricks. She saved the weird stuff for the second or third time. Unless you were Evan. With Evan, Andy was very vanilla for the whole first year, she didn't want to scare him off. No one else she really cared about like that though.

User Image

User Image

Seduction isn’t making someone do what they don’t want to do.
Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already.

dragonhealer

Skunk Blossoms

Alien Aura

7,975 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:50 pm

----------Although it was a sweet effort to help him out, simply arriving at the freshman's house was most likely a bad choice. No, Evan wouldn't over step his boundaries, he would talk to Alex about it first. Opening his phone once more, Evan found Alex's number and wrote out a text to him: "Hey your sis just invited me for a meal, think she's tryin to cheer me up. Didn't want you to think anything of it, you know me." Even though Evan was typically a good guy, he knew how older siblings could be over protective.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:43 pm
Dionysus... Actually I'm Kendrick

(Shh... I'm Becoming Insane.)

Kendrick held Andy close, in love with the feeling of her skin against his. He had hooked up with some girls who were into weird things, so he didn't mind that stuff, but he also liked normal sex. He had heard that Andy knew some interesting things, "Get better? That sounds fun." he winked, "I'll be sure to buy a couple boxes of condoms next time." The boy kissed Andy's forehead lightly. He smiled and looked down at the beautiful girl, "Does that mean you're going to show me the really fun stuff soon?" he winked. The boy held Andy close and touched her gently in places that would make her feel special and beautiful. He had spoken to Andy's girls and all of the guys she had been with, except for Evan obviously. Not because he really wanted to know, but because he knew all of them anyways and they had described everything to him. Kendrick had been extremely disgusted at the time, but he was grateful now.

Kendrick smiled. Best. Day. Ever. He kissed the beautiful, pale girl that was in his arms. This was probably crazy, but he was Kendrick. His catchphrase was 'This went way better in my head'. Kendrick was the craziest kid in school, he did anything he wanted to and a lot of stuff he didn't want to. As Kendrick thought about this, he realized Andy fell into both categories. He wanted her and at the same time he didn't want to sneak around behind Evan. The boy smiled wider as he realized that he didn't care. Kendrick just wanted to be satisfied and make Andy happy. This might have been selfish, but Kendrick didn't care about that either.

Wake me up before I change again
Remind me the story that I won't get insane
Tell me why it's always the same
Explain me the reason why I'm so much in pain

explodingstaples

l-P a n d e m o n i u m-l

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:37 am
Artemis, Goddess of The Hunt. . .

User Image Alicia did a little jump of glee when she learned she would be spending first period with her dear brother. Seeing him turn, she did as well and saw Hikari walking up to them, a plate of cookies in her hands. When the girl offered, Alicia kindly took one. "Thank you. Nice hair, I almost forgot how nice it looked straightend." She turned back to looking at her scheduel, eating the cookie slowly. It wasn't long before she heard a small thud. Looking back she whatched the young girl fall and the tears the began to swell in her eyes.

Quickly, Alicia finished off her cookie and shoved the piece of paper back into her bookbag. She knelt down beside Hikari and tried to stop the bleeding from her hands, finding it that would burn a little more since her knees had had the fabric of jeans to protect her just a bit. She pressed her white shirt against the girl's palms and gently tried to wipe the blood that slid down her wrist. "Oh, no, don't cry, Hikari. We'll get you to the nurse's office." She said, giving her brother a concerned look then gazing back into the girl's watery blue eyes.

Umm. . .Alicia for now.

Zeus, Lord of The Sky. . .

User Image Alex smiled as Aella kissed his cheek. "Yeah, I thought so too, but I couldn't find him. According to him, he didn't have anything to do with why Tinsley looked so sad this morning." As for the next part she had said, he was thinking about it. He knew Aella, she was simple and not much into violence. He had tried to not get himself into much trouble but he found that a bit hard, considering he felt very protective over those he really cared about. He shrugged and gave her a big bear hug, "Yes, you are the pacifist. That's one way you even out my life." He kissed her gently and pulled away as his phone buzzed in his pocket. Still keeping an arm around Aella, Alex looked down onto the bright screen, reading Evan's message. It was a strange feeling he recieved, he couldn't remember the last time Tinsley had stayed home alone with a boy. But, he knew Evan, he wasn't that much like the rest of them and he knew he could trust Tinsley. Besides, better him than Kendrick or Simon. He typed back his response; 'Yeah, that's cool. Thanks for letting me know.'

Ehh, Let's Deal With Highschool First, Alex

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:10 pm
User Image
Persephone...Hikari

Hikari sniffed and looked up as Alicia helped her. "Thank you..." She put her fake smile on and stood up looking at the blood cover shirt and her bloody jeans. She gave a small false chuckle and said "i'll be fine" She looked down at her now ruined cookies. "Um, its ok you guys go on, I'll clean up here." She bent down and began sweeping the cookies back on to the plate. She didnt feel like going home anymore so she'd just wear bloody cloths and ask her mom to drop off her scedule

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

Kixna1016

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:04 pm
Aella

Aella blushed as Alex kissed her, but looked right at him as he texted someone back. She put her head on his chest, listening to his heart beat. Her phone buzzed as well as she sighed.
"Man, it never ends," she sighed. "First Student Council, then the Choir, I'll never get a break." She looked at him. "I think I got a solo in one of the songs. Then I have to run to the gym. Wanna join?"

...Or Hera, in better words

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:16 pm
User Image 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Aphrodite AKA Andria... Andy's cool too.

"Yeah, I'll teach you a thing or two. But I'm sure you'll enjoy it."

It wasn't very long before Andy felt almost completely better. She pushed herself up, out of the Kendricks embrace and kissed him softly, one last time before her crawled out of bed and stretched her arms over her head yawning. The young woman knew that she would be a lot more satisfied now, she would be able to accept Evan's shortcomings. She would know that she could get as much a** as she wanted and just accept that Evan wasn't the best. In the past she had tried to push him, to train him into being a better lover but there wasn't much she could do for him. Evan was the man she loved though. He was the man that she knew she wanted to spend time with and who she wanted to take out with her when she went grocery shopping.

Andy's family history was shady and not really the best story to tell during dinner. She was an orphan, probably... Her Mother hadn't even known she was pregnant, until it was far, far to late to do anything about it, she was a young marine biologist, A smart beautiful young woman from the photos she looked like she had a very full life. The woman had been on the beach taking samples of sea foam when she went into labor. After a horrible three days, The young woman died. Andria was born to no one but an elderly grandfather and his nurse. Her grandfather died when she was six, And she was taken in by a few other families around town but never really had a 'family'. It was Evan that accepted her for what he thought she was, who loved her. And she loved him.

Now the girl lives with a single woman who spends a lot of her time traveling for business. But the house is nice, and she has a car. She got to stay in town and it doesn't look like she has to move again any time soon.

Andy took a deep breath and walked over to her dresser, taking out a teal bra with white fringe and matching panties, she slipped them on, careful to make sure the bra straps laid flat against her skin. Once she was partially covered she took her time deciding what she wanted to wear. It eventual came down to a tight deep V white T-shirt a blue sweater and a white skirt with a fun sequined, frayed hem. Next shoes. She grabbed a pair of black pumps and walked over to the bed to sit down and slip them on. Andria ran a hand through her still slightly damp hair and stood up, walking back towards the bathroom.

User Image

User Image

dragonhealer

Skunk Blossoms

Alien Aura

7,975 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:25 pm
Apollo, but you can call me Caleb.---User Image

Caleb smiled to himself as Alicia complimented Hikari's hair; it was exactly what he had been thinking. It seemed things always worked out that way with the two of them.
----------Then there was a thud, and Caleb followed Alicia over to the fallen Hikari. A concerned expression was on his face as he watched his sister try to clean her up, kneeling beside her to make sure she was okay. "You sure?" he asked, picking up a few stray cookies and setting them on the plate to help a bit. Turning to his sister, he looked to her white shirt that had spots of their friend's blood on it. "Want mine?" he asked, referring to his plaid button-up. "I have a t-shirt underneath..." he said.

----------After receiving Alex's text, Evan shoved his cellphone back into his pocket and put all of the materials away. It took him about a minute to convince the shop teacher to let him leave the class after the man had just written him a permanent pass for the day, though Evan got him to cover for him. He left the building through a side exit, climbing into his truck and turning on the ignition before getting out of the parking lot.
----------It only took him a few minutes to arrive at the house. He got out of the red Chevy, walked up the front path and knocked on the girl's front door, waiting for Tinsley to answer.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:54 pm
User Image
User Image

///////////////////ɐıʇsǝɥTINSLEYhestia

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Tinsley had just drifted off into a light sleep when Evan arrived. She woke up quickly, running to the door and opening it up, "Hey!" she ran a hand over her hair, hoping it wasn't messed up. "Come in, the foods in the kitchen," she stepped away from the door, turning away and walking over to the couch to fix it a little. She hated how it got messed up if anyone even breathed on it, but it was comfy, which meant Dad would never throw it out.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

ʎǝןsuıʇHESTIAtinsley///////////////////

xXMahou_NekoXx

sujidu

Junior Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((Most people at school, yes?))
Ares, God of war huh?

Ryan groaned as he rolled over and smacked his alarm clock. He then lifted himself onto his elbows and looked at his clock, blinking sleepily. Seeing what time it was, he swiftly jumped out of bed swearing. "How could they just let me sleep in like that??" he muttered to himself as he hopped up and down, changing from his pajama pants to his cargo shorts. As he finished zipping the zipper, he went to his dresser and pulled out a dark gray tank-top and threw it on. Running a hand through his short hair he went to his bathroom and barely blessed his teeth with a quick clean. Leaving the bathroom, he quickly grabbed his backpack and keys and left, grabbing a poptart out of the kitchen before heading to the garage. He grinned as he opened the garage door and saw his Kawasaki ZX6R. He grabbed his helmet off the back of the bike and settled it on his head. Getting onto his bike he turned it on and then backed out of the garage. He then sped off to school, grumbling to himself for being late.

Sounds cool ,but you can call me Ryan.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:40 pm
Dionysus... Actually I'm Kendrick

(Shh... I'm Becoming Insane.)

Kendrick got out of the bed a split second after Andy. He walked downstairs and redressed. He couldn't wait for this lesson Andy had in mind, but right now he just wanted to relax. He sat on Andy's bed and called to the bathroom, "What do you want to do for the next few hours, kid?" he asked. Kid was Kendrick's nickname for the girl. The boy fussed with his hair, getting it to fall over one eye. When he was satisfied, he smiled. The boy looked around the large, open room. He rather liked it. Kendrick hoped he could see more of it, but right now he just wanted to hang out with his friend. The boy glanced towards the bathroom and put on his sunglasses, "A movie or lunch or something?" he asked.

Kendrick was a spoiled kid. His parents were rich, he got anything he wanted, and they were constantly out of town. Every Saturday, Kendrick threw a party which he paid for out of his own pocket. The only things his parents paid for were his car and his fake ID.

Wake me up before I change again
Remind me the story that I won't get insane
Tell me why it's always the same
Explain me the reason why I'm so much in pain

explodingstaples

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:26 pm

"Lunch, Let's go to lunch... What are you feeling like?"

Andy called out of the bathroom as she brushed out her hair. Next she dabbed a bit of dark brown pigment to her eye lids. With the addition of a bit of gloss on her pink lips, The girl stepped out of the bathroom and leaned against the door frame. She felt calm, finally. It was like she could now focus and make good decisions, She could do the things that were ultimately important.

"I feel like Chinese."

Not because she particularly liked Chinese food, but Andy only had a five on her and didn't want to embarrass herself by not being able to avoid her lunch. They weren't dating, she would by her own meal. The dark haired beauty took her keys off the dresser and walked out into the hall, turning off lights as she went. Her pumps clicked on the wooden floors, the sound bounced down the hallway.

User Image

User Image

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff