Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Non neko RPs
corrupted dreamworld Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how was the plot change?
  good
  bad
  REALLY confusing
  a little confusing
View Results

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:01 pm
she smiled, and stood up, thnking shes made a new frend. "so...were am i....?" she said, feeling a bit lame and clueless.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:07 pm
"I really don't know,last think i remember was going to sleep, then waking up in this world"  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:10 pm
racy tilted her head, confused. "wait..what?" she remebered going to sleep under a small bridge by a stream in a forest. then waking here. "is..this..a dream?" she said, starting to think a bit. though she felt she was thnking ridiculously.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:15 pm
" i dont know..." he said looking into the sky, as if the answer would suddenly come out of nowhere "I doubt this is a dream...it hurts waaay too much"  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:20 pm
she loked at him with concern, holding her hands up to him, almost touching his arm. "are you hurt? are you gonna be okay? do i need to heal you a bit more? what happened?" she worried.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:33 am
" Relax, I'm fine" He said picking up his sword "Thanks for the concern though"  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:26 pm
racy dropped her hands a tad bit, and nodded. "oh..okay." she blushed, regretting the fool that she sounded like a second ago. "yeah..i tend to do that alot..." then she tunred and looked around at the mysterious creation they were in.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:57 pm
Fang put his hand on racy's shoulder and smiled " that's fine, great actually it's good you care for others" noticing his hand on her shoulder he slowly lifted his hands, blushing wildly  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:16 pm
when she felt a hand on her shoulder she quickly turned her head to it, noticing it was Fang's hand. she blushed looking to the ground, closing her eyes tightly and becoming very tense, trying to stop herself from blushing. she didnt want him to see her cheeks all pink. "mhmk..." she said, not moving, still facing the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:29 pm
Fang noticed she was holding something back and looked at her " Anything wrong?" he said, suddenly noticing he was blushing and shook his head to try to stop the blushing  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:32 pm
racy didnt want to keep him waiting for an answer, so even though her face was seriously pink, she turned to him and said, "no, i-im alright.." then she hid her face behind her hair. she lowered her head, trying to cover it more. even though her bangs were short, lowering her head made it almost long enough to cover part of her cheeks.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:39 pm
"you sure you ok? you're acting awfully strange" he said tilting his head in confusion and feeling her forehead " You don't seem sick"  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:45 pm
she looked up at him.when he felt her forehead, she touched his hand gently, just as a relfex. then she blushed, a bit more, but it faded soon. "i-im alright...." she repeated, in a softer and quieter voice. she hled his hand, a little tighter but still very gently. she lowered it down from her forehead. he didnt want him to worry about her. she didnt want anyone to worry sbout her anymore. thats how she lost her family. they all died, one by one;trying to protect her. ad she didnt want to lose anyone else ever again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:52 pm
As racy held his hand his face turned bright pink and his legs felt shaky " W-well i see you're a-alright then... um... anything on your mind that you want to do?" he said weakly and stumbling through the sentence  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:58 pm
she smiled at his nervousness. she thought it was..cute. "well... could you show me around? and a place to rest? im a bit...worn out." she said looking at what she wore. it was all dirty and wrinkled and ripped up. she had to go through alot before she met up with Fang.  
Non neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff