Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Shadows of Fear (RPers wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The
  Game
View Results

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:54 pm
Enyon and Isabella joined Kale at the back of the group.
"Hows the trip been, Kale," asked Enyon, looking at kale.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:10 pm
Sintaya sighs then walks towards Kale."Hi I am sintaya"She offerened a smiles. Normally she would stay way from them but this seemed just as lonely as she was  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:20 pm
"mm" he nodded at Sintaya. he turned back to Karasu.
"the village near the taliph mountains has plenty to choose from, and cheap. not to metion sturdy."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:35 pm
Sintaya nods then look at kale with a smiles  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:00 pm
"Alright," Karasu answered. She smiled and turned to Shadowtooth. "Shall we depart?"
Whenever you are ready, he replied, standing up and extending his wings out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:07 pm
Sintaya watches the other then looked away  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:31 am
Scar looks up at the wingspan of the dragon in front of him, then quickly jogs back to the group, to depart for adventure.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:53 pm
Master why is everyone so...tense
Because little sin this war is effecting them.Ye have never been touched by it but ye have knowledge they will need.
Sintaya nods and looks at the sky  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:26 pm
Depressing, “good, a good dark walk through an unknown land.” Kale lied.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:22 pm
Sintaya knew she was going to regret this but she didn't care.She reaches out and takes his hand"Can I walk with ye? Normally I walk with my master but right now he doesn't want to be seen"She felt his depression and it effected her but she ignored  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:46 pm
Kale felt Sintaya’s hand wrap around his. Immediately his back straitened, it had been a long while since a woman had touched him in any way other that anger or despite. “Yes you may, I believe you master is wise not to show himself around the lot of us.” Kale’s voice and face softened.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:26 pm
Sintaya smiles at him"Thank ye. He is wise but at the same time he is mean.I want to fly and he wont let me.Now I am happy about it."She kept her fingers wrapped gently about his hand.She walks with him looking at the others then at him"I feel out of place among so many..I am used to being with just my master. But to see other gathering close I feel lonely"  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:10 pm
“You are young aren’t you? I’ve traveled in many ways, if you know your history you’d know why. Your master is like me is he not? He prefers being alone, and he’s old or cursed.” Kale smiled down at the girl holding his hand. He squeezed her hand lightly, “you need not tell me of your master. Once I see him, I’m sure I’ll know who he is.” Kale felt his scythe vibrate slightly, it wiggled and pulsated. He read the pulses and wiggles like Morse-code (SP?).  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:58 pm
"I am and I am not.I don't know how old I am sir. My master saved me as a child and raised me as his own.Which is strange for a dragon to do when the child is a fairy"She smiles at him. Master is it ok to tell him about ye?
It's fine my child
"My master is ok with me telling ye about him. His old and I think a bit cursed.HE is a blue dragon. He is more father than master to me"She smiles when he squeezed her hand.She looks ahead"I know my history from my master. I rarely been out of the cave I lived in.This is the first time amongst others"  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:26 pm
Kale looked down at the fairy girl, “I was once a great king, but then I was cast from my throne, my wife and children were slaughtered, all except one, who escaped. I was cursed to serve the royal family who overthrew me. I’ve lived for two hundred years past my time to die. I’ve fought in every war, all of them the most blood of them all. The reason, me. I slaughtered all in my way, friend or foe. I saved many, friend and foe. I’m tired and I long for death, but she will not embrace me in her cold dark arms.” Kale looked into the distance. Kale’s scythe was Morse coding something about the creator coming soon, but kale ignored it.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff