Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Roleplays
Gundam ACAM: The Protectors [Re-opened, New Rule change] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacos?
  Yes pl0x
  No thx Im full
View Results

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:41 pm
Nick got up as well and went to Adal and whispered in his ear. "Are you sure this is right? What if it only makes things worse?" Nick was motioning towards Kamon.

Chris smiled in his mind. "Tell me Demyan. You we're a soilder of mine back in your good days right? Well tell me...did I ever not shoot?" Chris pointed his gun and fired. The shot went directly by the robotic side of Demyan head to hit a box with several wires coming in and out of it. It was the motor control junction. With that Sasha fell to it's knees. Chris looked up at Duré. "There...is that enough of a test?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:51 am
((Dude...I know you love a good, climactic fight, but you have got to take it easy with that autohitting. The fight can't always go in your favor.))
Duré clapped his gnarled old hands together twice, the slap of his wrinkled flesh echoing eerily across the area.
"Good enough, my son. A servant will see you to your quarters." He stood and opened a private channel to Demyan alone. "If you ever disrespect me again, like you have done today, I will shut off your cybernetic side, and let our other Knights deal with the frail mortal coil that is left. Do I make myself clear, Knight?" Before receiving an answer, Duré opened the channel once more to speak again. "Now then...I want you to go on a quest for the benefit of the Church. Final Atonement is nigh, but I require a third Knight to complete my plans. This job shall be your penance. Go with the Church's blessing, Knight Demyan."  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:25 am
((She auto hit me too =P and besides the hand cutting off thing isn't really blockable is it? I mean it was point blank and the arm was already moving. Also I made it come back at me, so instead of helping my fight it hurt me but i'll do my best to tone it down))

Chris bowed and followed the two people who had came to take him to his room. Chris looked back at Demyan. The poor guy probably didn't deserve what he had gotten but Chris had no power over that. He'd try to go out and help him later.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:37 pm
((That was purely revenge. X| ))

Adalwulf cast a sidelong glance at Nick, stopping to look at him thoughtfully. "I've been through something like this before, freund. He needs something to get him back to himself." He paused and reached to the back of his belt for a second, reluctant to resort to it. Then he continued quietly. "I swore that I'd prevent this, anyway I could. I hope it works..." Then he went to find his room.

Demyan muttered darkly in Russian, so Duré wouldn't be able to understand him, and examined the box's damage. He could most likely repair it. He sighed and check under the seat for the portable toolbox, then replied while fishing out a tool. "I am yours to command, Father Duré. Any details to know?"  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:23 pm
((Will post more after work. Just wanted to say to Ty that I'm purposely making my charrie be an a*****e to Demyan, because I want to give you the privilege to kill him at the end. mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:45 pm
((That end will be in the 4th installment.))  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:48 pm
((Nope. I'll kill him when I feel like it. rolleyes ))

Duré smiled, knowing that the gruff man was probably silently imagining all manner of horrible things happening to Duré. That was just as well.
"The details are for you to work out. Go forth and find someone to serve the interests of the Church. I shall let you decide the who, the where, and the why."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:51 pm
((what about the 4th installment, thats when the fight against the final church is going to begin.))  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:15 pm
((Wait so we don't even fight in this one? Then whats the point?! scream ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:52 pm
((the church gains power, the public doesnt know that is is being brainwashed by the church into becoming soldiers, a new way of powering mobile suits is discovered by the church, they use that new power source to overwhelm the Protectors at the end. thats the story in a nutshell))  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:08 pm
((So, basically this whole RP is a filler arc? You're not seriously thinking we're gonna go along with that, are you? I won't, and it looks like Strider won't either. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:18 pm
((if it was just filler then it wouldnt exist. there will be some fights, but it isnt against the Church just yet.))  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:27 pm
((wait then who's the enemy? I mean we all have characters on the protector side and some characters on the church side but if the good guys are the protectors but the bad guys aren't the church yet...then who is? With no enemy the story grinds slowly forward without end. I mean have you ever seen any great story not have a antaganist? Without one it would just be a protaganist and an antaganist.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:14 pm
((don't worry, i got some plans. just keep going right now, and youll see what happens))  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250