Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ♫ Pet Journals
[J] Star Haven RP Archive (Keep) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:50 pm
Hexynia's brows raise slightly at that, then she gives a small nod. "Alright. I believe you are telling what you believe is the truth. If this mortal does indeed possess the key to the Hell Slave now, that means that b*****d Malum can't go to Ein to have it used again." She smirks evilly at that, then flicks her tail in front of Xellos. "Stick your hand in the flames, Xellos. Hold it there for a few minutes. If you can survive the fires of hell outside your body, the Hell Slave will leave you."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:36 pm
Xellos smiles a little, happy he did not need to say names or go into greater detail, but it fades when she talks. He hated demons, but he couldn't help but feel a little like he was betraying them. Even though most never took him in, there were a few that did. And that demon blood was there. What was Hexynia plotting with that information.

He looks up about to say something, but then her tail is there, the flame warming the air around it. Just his hand in the flame? He looks down at them, the wraps Lina put on surprisingly still there over the gloves. He takes it off of his right, along with the glove, then rolls his sleeve up. How painful could just one hand on fire get? He could get the Hell Slave removed, and not have to said anything else about Lina.

"Just hold it in there?" He then does just that, quickly putting his arm straight so his hand goes into the flame.  

Ela Loir

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:41 pm
Hexynia nods, smirking a little once again. Blue and black flames were the hottest flames known to the mortal world, and with her being the goddess of the hellhounds, her flame would most definitely be the hottest. She knew it would feel like he'd just stuck his hand into a live volcano and it would feel like his hand were melting off. Couple that with the effects of the Hell Slave itself, and he would feel as if he were dying. If he succeeded in staying put until she moved her tail away, he deserved having the spell removed, but he would also have caught her interest. She would be watching him closely, if he succeeds. "Yes, but it isn't going to feel pleasant. The Hell Slave amplifies pain, remember, and this is going to hurt... well, like hell." Her face goes impassive, watching and waiting for when he might start screaming in agony.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:11 pm
Xellos gasps as the flame surrounds his hand, eyes closed tight. He almost pulls it right out but stops himself from doing so. Forcing himself to keep it put, he even holds his arm with his other hand to keep it still. Teeth gripped together, small whippers still escaped his lips. Then the flame inside him starts to gravity to the pain. First making his aim feel the same pain as his hand, then his shoulder, then his neck, then his chest.

"Ahh.." it wasn't quite a scream, but a sound of pain never the less. His arm was shaking, his whole body was starting to shake a little. The pain then moves down his back, up his other arms, it felt like his blood itself turned into lava and the pain keeps spreading. Then his head, his mind felt like it was turning to ash. His eyes open and start at his hand, to make sure it was still in the flame. He couldn't pull it away, he needed the spell to be gone. He.. needed to see his kids, see Até again.

"Até..." The name escapes his lips, just above a whisper, but then the pain is all that his mind can think of. It was too much, he couldn't keep his hand there, he couldn't keep sitting up.

"Stop it.." His voice was a whimper, like a baby begging his mother to get the tummy ache to go away. He would be crying now if he body wasn't too dehydrated to make the tears. And then a scream, so loud it echoed through the empty room. He couldn't hold it there any longer. His arms fall to his sides and his chest falls to his knees. Body still shacking, the pain lingering through out his body.

"Just stop. stop." He orders at the pain, but it doesn't listen.  

Ela Loir

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:21 pm
Hexynia frowns as Xellos falls away, his hand dropping out of the flame. "You must not want to get rid of it bad enough then, Xellos. If you had lasted just ten seconds more, you would have been free of it." She scowls, tapping the skull on her staff again before eyeing Xellos once again. "Care to try again, Xellos?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:57 pm
He takes a few deep breaths, even though all they did was hurt, then sits back up looking at the flame. 10 more seconds. at least he had a time now. He had to get the spell removed, he needed his magic, he needed to find Até. And after he knew she was safe he had to find a way to warn Lina. Although he hadn't used names, too many knew a mortal had the key now. Sesshy, that Unholykat, and now Hexynia. And it would only be a matter of time until they figured out it was her.

"Yes." He forces the word out lifting his hand, but then it lingers there in front of him a moment. He knew what to expect now, but he did know if he could handle it a second time. but then the flame inside him spikes a little on the now burnt hand. He cringes then looks at it, the fur was all burnt off, a lot of the flesh was missing. He eyes widen a bit. He needed to get to a healer, to the Kirin at Ein's temple. He closes his eyes and shoves his hand back in, this time not holding his arm still.

"Ah!" he keeps it there, holds it there, again the spell spreads the pain. He focuses on his breathing, a mark on the floor, anything to try and keep his mind off the pain. A few more scream escape him, but he lifts his free hand to his arm again, making sure it stays. The pain gets to the point it was when he pulled out last time, 10 more seconds he thinks. He screams again, wanting to pull away so desperately. His body feeling like is was turning to liquid. a few more second, he reminds himself. Holding it in there. His body shaking again, he could feel himself wanting to fall into shook again.

"No!" He tries to order it to do as he wanted. He had lost track of the seconds now, was it too soon, or had it been 10 more? He screams again his frustration and pain in it this time. Stay, he repeats in his mind, over and over. Stay up, stay conscious, keep it in the flame. Don't move. don't.. his eyes look at his hand, there was almost nothing there but bone now. His eyes widen and the hand holding his arm up drops, but the hand stays in the flame. Then the pain shoots through him and he feels like the flames inside him were doing the same to the rest of his body, making him nothing more then bones. I deafening scream leaves him as he pulls his hand out, leaning forward but not on his knees this time. Eyes still opened wide he tries to breath, but he felt like no air was coming in, like there was nothing for the air to go into.  

Ela Loir

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:33 pm
Hexynia coolly flicks her tail away from his now badly damaged hand. "Well, you're the first mortal to actually go through with that. I'm sure Malum would have done something else, since he and I are the only ones capable of removing this spell. A word of advice, Xellos... Keep your friend, the one Ein gave the key to, secret, especially from the demons. Otherwise, I won't be held responsible should anything.... devastating happen to them, nor what will happen should anyone else gain possession of that key and the incantation." She turns her back on him, leaving him there on the floor in the Altar Room and vanishes in a brilliant blue flame, heading to her own personal chambers to think this new situation over.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:21 am
Xellos stares at his hand as she talks. He already planed to not tell the secret, and he already planed to find ways to try and keep Lina safe. He looks up to see her leave. what? he could still feel the spell on him, she had not removed it. But she was gone.

"Wait..." That was all he could get out before the pain consumed him, and his chest falls on his knees again, arms at his sides. His body still shaking, wanting to go unconscious again. No, not now. Not in this temple, with the spell still on him. He looks over at his wounded hand, his body was trying so hard to heal it, but it couldn't. He had to get up, he had to find a healer before the wound lingered too long and didn't heal at all. He couldn't imaging this wound not healing. It wasn't just a little scar it would leave. Arm shaking, he forces himself back up with his good hand on the ground. But that was as far as he could get himself. He think about times he was hurt in the past, how around Ein he was never allowed to cry, or show pain. He had to force his mind to get into that mindset. Spells, think about different chants he knew to different spells, not the pain. Think of anything but the pain.

He is able to slowly get to his feet, and walk a little ways before the pain forces itself into his thoughts. He falls to his knees again.

"Get up, just get up." He whispers to himself, but it was no use. He falls forward lying on the ground now. His eyes staring at the floor, at his shadow there. He uselessly mutters a spell, trying to get the shadow to suck him into the void. And it does, him leaving the temple, now in the void.  

Ela Loir

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:25 am
Anthro!Sparky
Leon looks at the lake for a moment, thinking his answer over, before grinning again. "Elysia, huh? Pretty name." He blushes again, then shakes his head swiftly, his pink ponytail swishing with the motion. "W-what brings me out here? I was actually just out for a walk, I guess you could say... I don't like to stay in one place for too long, so I just... well... wander. My mom said once that I'm alot like my grandpa, since he never really liked staying in one place either."

She felt a blush creep onto her cheeks as he said her name was pretty. That was nice of him, he didn't really need to say that. Biting her lip slightly, a smile still tugging at the corners, she listened to him answer her question. So he was a drifter! Not a gang, but almost as exciting. Maybe he had interesting stories of places he'd been! Elysia always loved a good story. Her long tail swayed behind her as she nodded, trying not to get too excited. After all, she didn't want him to think she was weird.

"I don't know my grandparents; both of my parents are orphans, but I'm nothing like either of them." Shrugging again, she looked at him, his pink ponytail swishing though the air as he shook his head.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:41 am
Leon thinks on that for a moment. "Well, since you say you aren't like either of your parents, maybe that means you are more like your grandparents? I mean, I dunno what it's like to be an orphan or anything, but thinking about it like that maybe might help you not think of yourself as different from your family?"  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:37 pm
"It doesn't really bother me. I mean, I love my family, they're my family and always will be. I'm just not like them. You know?" Elysia asked, her butterfly wings fluttering slightly. A breeze blew through the clearing, whipping her long brown hair around her face. For a moment, she struggled to fight it out of her face, muttering to herself. When the wind died down, she smoothed it out, pushing her sunglasses onto her head to keep her hair back.

"Family is family. I'm kinda stuck with them. Even my girly brother. He's such a sissy sometimes!" Rolling her eyes as she thought of Sydney, she laughed a little bit. Even if he wore a dress, she still loved her brother.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:35 pm
Leon nods in agreement with her statement, then chuckles slightly as she mentions her brother. "I've got a sister and she's every bit as, well... boyish, I guess you could say, as me. Maybe even more so. I don't envy the trouble she's likely to put her future boyfriends through." He tilts his head slightly, tail flicking slowly behind him. "Standing in one place for too long tends to make me edgey at times. Any chance we could continue this talk while walking?" He asks, giving a small grin.  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:37 am
"Well, my brother and my father both wear dresses. It's embarrassing really!" Elysia chuckled nervously at the thought, hoping he wouldn't think she came from a strange family. But really, she did, she couldn't blame him for thinking that. Her tail waved through the air for a moment as he spoke about getting edge.

"Oh sure! We can walk somewhere. I don't have anywhere to be...So where to?" She grinned right back, not objection to go anywhere. Really, she wouldn't mind spending time talking to this Leon Kat. He seemed like the kind of guy she wouldn't hate. Because even though she couldn't stand how girly her brother was, she could stand those self-righteous guys who thought they had to do everything for a girl. Why couldn't guys just be chill? This one seemed pretty good at it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:31 pm
Leon grins slightly at that, then puts his arms up behind his head as he tilts his head in the direction of the woods nearby. "Your family sounds interesting, to be honest. You have any objections to the woods here? If so, we could walk through the field instead." He flicks his tail behind him as he watches her for her reaction as to where she'd feel more comfortable walking.  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:34 am
ktqueen
"Meh. As interesting as my parents decided to make it."

He grinned slightly. He was just glad to have someone to talk to instead of wandering around alone. The other's name was long and slightly interesting as well.

"Elu Amandil Clearwater? That's a rather large mouth full."

Anthro!Sparky
Elu chuckles slightly at that. "I couldn't tell you what my name stood for, either. I suppose my mother came up with it, knowing her. So, why are you out here, if you don't mind me asking, if you don't know the area that well?"

*quotes from pg 3 for kt* XD  
♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces