Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Temple of the Ancients (MC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

warwizardjerek

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:39 pm
Swinging into a tight turn Drake landed down along the wet sand of the beach. Jumping off from Drake, Orrin turned back to Fort Condor to see most of the clouds they had called breaking up and with that the rain and hail. Hopefully the mist illusion they had left behind for the flying wolf had led it on a merry chase allowing them to slip away for the time being.
"You used up much of your energy, was that really necessary?" the Mist dragon said easeing down into the laping ocean waves.
"Like I said before," Orrin responded still looking to the Fort. "I'm still unsure as to what is going on, though it would have been in self defense I'd like to avoid fighting until I find out more. Anyway I'll need you later, so lets get what rest we can."
Nodding the dragon lowered his head and slowly slipped away into the riseing mist from the earth.
"Watch yourself Orrin, you're not invincible."
"Only when I have to be," was Orrin's response to the departing dragons voice. It was enough to cause the earth to tremble with an earthly chuckle. Finaly turning away from the Fort, Orrin traveled west along the coast until he came into view of one of Junon's forests. Cutting through the forest he kept his course for Junon the direction from which he first saw the daemon creatures come from.  
Kanna Moto rolled 15 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 1, 2, 4, 1, 2, 3, 3, 1, 2, 1, 4, 3, 3 Total: 36 (15-60)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:00 am
Melody nearly fell out of the sky at the arrival of two very familiar auras. Tears sprung to her eyes, and she flapped her ebony wings harder, willing them to master the skies even further by trying to go faster. She couldn't beleive what her senses were conveying. Could it truly be him? Could the man she'd been waiting for and longing for all this time be back? There was only one way to find out. She had to go to him.

After a short, uneventful flight, since the skies had served her well, Melody's feet gently touched the ground, her ebony wings gently and soundlessly folding behind her as she walked. Her blonde tresses, unchanged since she'd last seen her master and love, played a part in an intricate dance with the gentle wind that seemed to follow her these days. Perhaps her mastery of the skies had gone too far, sicne they seemed to not want to give her up. But she ignored it, and walked into the place where her love dwelled. But, upon seeing someone she hadn't seen in so long, she froze. Her azure gaze matched with that of...Vaizel's?

"Vaizel...where is he!" she demanded, her voice turning from warm, almost fond of her past allies, to harsh and cold and deciplined, working for one pourpose and one pourpose alone. To serve Sephiroth, the man who'd stolen her heart and her memories. "Where is Lord Sephiroth!" she screamed, her nails digging into his shoulders as she grabbed him, her voice harsh and desperate. "I must find him! I sense him here! I have to serve my lord again! You know I've been dying without him, Vaizel! I will not hesitate to kill you and all you've held dear if you do not tell me what I wish to know, NOW." Even as she said it, there was something different in Vaizel's gaze, and she knew. Sephiroth was in her former friend.

Kanna Moto

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:24 pm
A twinge went off in the back of Zaber's mind. Something was wrong here... his heightened sense were going mad. He quickly dismissed the matter as something he must have imagined. He got ready to tell them what he knew, and then stopped. Maybe certaint parts would be best if they didn't know...

DMM accepted the explanation absent mindely, and resumed human form. "Well, do we wait here for the Demieans, or do we take the fight to them?" Shade spoke up next.
"My dragon can only carry 4 at once, so someone will be behind the others. I don't like this... these thing's were hard enough to kill, if they get stronger..."

OOC: Will post father piece later... outta time sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:47 pm
Vaizel's face twisted into a smirk "We'll just have to grow stronger to match them!" The entity stated.
Vaizel decided he was in accord with whomever this being was, "They cannot get much stronger without more Mako! And I can feel Fa..." He hesitated, realizing he couldn't feel father hardly at all anymore, within a half an hour he probably wouldn't be able to sense that presence at all!
We can find him if we want to, The voice explained, He can't go anywhere that we won't be able to find him if we concentrate.
What about the Demineans?
No, those we won't be able to sense... The entity smirked mentally, But there are other ways to locate those disgusting creatures.
Vaizel was still pondering this when Melody broke his reverie. He heard a harsh chuckle in his head even as she assaulted him, demanding to know what he had done with Sephiroth. His face twisted into a snarl, "Sephiroth? How would I know where he is? Why would I care?" He snapped impatiently,
You should care...
What? Why? He was a madman! he was... enlightenment suddenly dawned apon Vaizel, You??....
The entity chuckled again, I was a madman was I? what do you think you've been doing? Running around drinking Mako to baby-feed Father? He chuckled again. Let me deal with this.
Vaizel shifted numbly out of the way... What HAD he been doing???
"Killing me would not gain you very much now would it Melody?" A cocky grin spread across Vaizel's face. "Time has not been unkind... to either of us I think. You really should deal with that temper of yours," Patting her gently on the head like one would a child.
"Never threaten me again..." Vaizel muttered coldly, Even as Sephiroth's laughter echoed through his head.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

FuzzWolfie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:12 pm
III stopped to late to see the dragon was nothing now than a mirage."Shoot!" She hissed,If only she had gotten here sooner,she could have torn them to pieces. It was in that instant that the last remaining piece of hail struck her straight in the head,tipping her backwards enough in the air to make her start into a downward sprial. III fought for and soon retrived her conciousness,only now that strange influence,....no longer existed!Confussed at first, III soon realized her mistake."THAT,that wasn't Sephiroth afterall?!?She screamed in her head"I...I was weak enough to have some one to take over my thoughs?"III grimaced at the very idea of some unwanted company inside her head "Then,who?The...th..the mako?Was it some strange after effect of absorbing the mako into her body?" III crashed through a layer of clouds,the ground now a mere 1000 feet below. "THAT METEOR!!!" She suddenly yelled. Something-er-or one had come out of it...it explanded what had probably taken her over; in her rush to get to it she had completely disabandoned any regard to precaution."stupid!"She shamed hereself."ooh..."III finally looked down to see the ground now very close to her"Heh!"She smirked III wasn't able to prevent the crash but instead,slowed into a hard landing and then into a quick take-off,this time staying very low to the ground. Approaching Vaizel,III saw the strange girl,practically stabbing Vai to death with her nails,III laughed,Dawn would probably kill her for hurting Vaizel once this was done with...III landed softly in front of Vai "Yo! ...Need help? some lunatic is gonna pay for taking me over AND sending those ugly creatures..." III also took note of another man standing off to one side..."EY!"She called "Your letting us have all the fun?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:15 am
[quote="Ermak Lorde] "Killing me would not gain you very much now would it Melody?" A cocky grin spread across Vaizel's face. "Time has not been unkind... to either of us I think. You really should deal with that temper of yours," Patting her gently on the head like one would a child.
"Never threaten me again..." Vaizel muttered coldly, Even as Sephiroth's laughter echoed through his head.

Melody suddenly blushed, her body burning with joy at Sephiroth's touch once more. He'd always had this effect on her, though he'd also always treated her as a child.

"I haven't come to kill you, my lord. Just to serve you as I once did. Unlike many here, I stay loyal to those I call my allies..." she said softly, placing her hand on top of his own and nuzzling her head into his touch. A blissful sigh escaped her lips before she could control herself, and she wanted nothing more than to help him regain his true body. "My lord, if you have posessed Vaizel, who is loyal to that cur they call 'Father', than why can you not regain the visage of your true self? Or do you need more Mako? If so, I won't hesitate to slay those who oppose you, my lord, if you are unable to yourself..."

Melody was a mixture of joy and anxiousness for a fight. She knew Sephiroth would order her to kill as he had before, but she didn't care. She'd do anything to please him.

Kanna Moto

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:29 am
OOC: I just wanted to put this here. The demieans are actually a cameo from my favorite game (outside of Square-enix of course), PSO. Here's a screenshot of what they actully look like.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
That's about how big they are too eek ...

Zaber stared awkwardly at Melody. "What the heck are you talking about!?!?" He shouted angrily. Perhaps what he had sensed earlier wasn't his imagination after all...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:44 am
Vaizel smirked at Melody's insistance, his eyes hardening. "You stay loyal?... To me perhaps, but did you not once name Vaizel an ally?"
Vaizel was rather stunned at the quick change in emotions from Sephiroth... wasn't this man mad?? He thought wildly,
I was insane... but Mother is forever lost to me,... I can not restore the planet to what is dead. "As for my ... 'True self' as you call it... My body is forever gone. There is not enough of Mother's essence left in the world to restore it." Then he paused... his face twisting into an amused sneer, "Oddly enough... Vaizel has some of my own essence in him, not just Mother's ... If Hojo were not already dead I would kill him for that."
Vaizel blinked mentally ... you are definetally not what I expected from the Sociopathic Homicidal Maniac I heard so much about.
I was a war hero, a general and a SOLDIER long before that... but as I told Melody, Time has not been 'unkind'. It was at this point that both of them noticed Zaber's growing aggitation,
My turn I believe...
... Perhaps both this time... Sephiroth suggested softly
Wha?... But... there's only one... How??
Let me show you...
Vaizel felt Sephiroth's grin for a breif moment before both souls currently inhabiting the body seemed to fuze
... Both of them had their own oppinions and thoughts and views but they did not have to "think" to each other to know them... It was ... interesting to say the least, and Vaiseph realized it could not be maintained for long with his current strength.. Turning to Zaber Vaiseph smiled, "perhaps I should explain it like this,... As I believe DMM noted I was not precisely myself earlier. Stealing Mako from the reactors in Fort Condor and Obeying "Father's" will. ... To put things very simply during my task something unexpected occured, I... found or rather was found by an essense.. a being which had been living in the Life Stream itself for years. This being, whom you know simply as 'Sephiroth' and Vaizel now both inhabit one body." He smiled wryly, "Neither of us Have any intention of permitting Father to do what he wishes!" His eyes were cold and dangerous as he spoke, almost as if Daring either of them to challenge him. "Now then, instead of wasting what little time we have in idle banter, Shall we get moving? The Demineans will not wait for us to have 'tea time'."  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:10 pm
OCC eek lots of catch up.... As for Connie I was pretty sure she was with Zaber and Shade but if not she can certainly be with F. G. and company.

I think I see Shade's dragon." Garm observed. " Fenrir, why don't you take a look."

Fenrir who had been unusually quiet leaned forward to peer through the windsheild. " It's a dragon all right... not sure if it's Shade's. Wait a second what is--" His sentence was cut short by Garm swerving away at the last momment to avoid an energy blast. Brother's and wolves were out of the vehicle in momments.

Without comment Fenrir hefted a long sniper rifle. He jumped into the back of the truck and leveled the rifle. He peered through the scope. With his preternaturally good eyesight he picked out one of the Demieans crouched in the rock. Fenrir smiled sadisitcally as he pulled the trigger. Blue and green materia glowed softly powering up the bullet with thunder element and lodged in what was equivalent to the creature's head.

The wolves immediately ranged out to find their attackers. The entire party wary of the inevitable attack. The materia inset in their collars flared to life as did what was set into Garm's halbred.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:08 pm
Saerenna felt the ringing noice from the planet intensify suddenly, and then fade away to a dull mumer just as quickly. It was like something was blocking it. A prickly feeling ran up her neck, as if she was being watched. Upon inspection of the area around her, all she saw were the companions she had travelled here with. The meteorite drew her attention once again, and she ventured even closer. When she was within just a few steps of it, she stopped and just watched the chunk of space rock, an odd feeling flowing over her, and she could not shake the feeling that she somehow wasn't alone.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:14 pm
Sabel hopped out of the car with Kuroi as Fenrir and Garm halted to take on the demieans. "I want to go find Vai, try to catch up with me later if you will." She explained hopping onto the chocobo's back and trusting his spped to take her past the monsters. Thanks to some of her former days as a choco-jockey, she didn't have too much trouble getting past them though the edge of her cloak was tattered by slashing claws.

Sabel has just arrived in time to see Melody approach Vai. The rider felt her eye twitch in repressed rage as stormed up. "That's MY husband!" The former Jenova clone said, at about the same moment she realized what was going on, her grin widened then. "See, we're legal." She added raising her left hand to display the diamond she wore. I hate to admit it but I think he's grown handsomer She thought to herself, blushing.

Hasn't he though? Sabel's own mystery voice added.

OOC: Didn't quite flow as nicely as I'd orignially pictured but oh well. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:08 am
Melody turned and hissed at Sabel, flaring her ebony wings and glaring at her once-comrade. She unsheathed Raizel (her sword for those of us who don't know), and started to walk towards her.

"Sabel, go away. I don't wish to kill you...but I will not let you take away my lord's...'host' you could call him. That is all Vaizel is good for at the moment...I am truly loyal only to Sephiroth, as you should well know...when we first met, I was defending his name. If I must, and if you continue this idiotic rebel to either Sephiroth, or this new one...Vaiseph...I will stain my blade with your blood. It's been a long time since I've killed..." she said, looking slightly ashamed of herself, "A long time..."

Her gaze whipped up once more, and she advanced a bit, though wary of both DMM and Zaber. She still didn't trust them, no matter how many memories Zaber promised her had transposed between them. "But I am always ready and willing to brush up on my less-than-virtuious skills, if my lord commands it," she warned. She truly didn't want to hurt Sabel. But it seemed as if she didn't have a choice, if her past friend continued to advance and try to stop Vaiseph. She'd been loyal to Sephiroth...once. And to Mother, but she didn't know anymore. Sabel had said she and Vaizel were married now, what else could have changed in Melody's long absense from them all? She'd been in seclusion for so long, she didn't know.

Kanna Moto

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:31 am
Zaber pulsed with anger, is whole body nearly shuddering in rage. How many lives this this... man... have? How many would have to die before he finally dissapeared? His fists shaking, he drew his sword and stepped forward, pointintg the sword to Vaiseph threatningly. "Get out of there Sepiroth. No one asked for your help, and we don't need it. We'll kill father ourself. Your time is passed, you've been killed how many times? I think it's three now. Now get out before I make it four, and I don't care whose damn body you in when I do it!!!" Zaber said calmly at first, but rising to an enraged yell at the end.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:51 pm
Vaiseph watched the interplay carefully for about five seconds until Melody threatened to kill Dawn, then his fragile harmonization shattered. Sephiroth and Vaizel split so quickly that a lingering headache throbbed as testament to it.
His face twisted in rage, eyes blazing as Vaizel's always did when Dawn was threatened. One metal wing shot between the two women, wrapping protectively around Dawn while Vaizel glared dangerously at Melody. "HOST??!!! How DARE you threaten Dawn!! I warned you once!! I will not warn you again!!" He roared, "Sephiroth Lingers with me because I PERMIT IT!! He can only speak when I LET him!! You Hypocrite!! You claimed both myself and Dawn as Allies once! you are loyal to no one but your own selfishness!!" He was red faced and panting when he finished but his fists were clenched so tightly they shook and the slits in his eyes had narrowed so far as to appear to be one solid color. He was still furious when Zaber intersperced his own growling provocation. "I LET HIM HELP!!" Vaizel snarled whirling to face his freind. "This was a mutual agreement!!" He hissed through clenched teeth. He still clutched the wing-plate tightly as he glared at both Zaber and DMM.
Cetra! you have a temper! Sephiroth winced mentally. Mind if I add my two cents?
"No you Can't" Vaizel snarled aloud, then was instantly embarased. Sorry... no,... well not unless you think you can improve the situation?
At least I won't shout... I'm not certain about you but I can feel the splitting headache you've given us...
Vaizel paused for a few moments, Alright but let me finish something first.
By all means...
Vaizel turned quickly to Dawn, his gaze softened and his anger ebbed, "Heya Sweet, you wouldn't happen to have my Chakram would you?" He smiled wrapping his arms about her and lifting her onto the nearby Kuroi even as he asked.
The moment Vaizel's arms touched her Sephiroth's conciousness perked warily, No... It can't be... What the planet are YOU doing here?? He snarled mentally in Sabel's direction.
I thought you wanted to speak? Vaizel queeried with a raised mental eyebrow.
Sephiroth left off whoever he had been speaking to, and Vaizel's head turned to Melody. "Melody... you tread on dangerous ground. At the moment your temper is doing me far more harm than good! Vaizel is not a host... more like the superior partner. Treat him and his as you would me, or I will have to take actions to deal with your insubordination." He muttered coldly.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas