Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Favourite altar/shrine object Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:17 am
Esiris
Azareas Aquarinus

I see. Loa sounded Hawaiian. I dunno why.
Probably because you're familiar with Aloha- but the word also means long in Hawaiian.

The word as it's used in Vodou it may have come from Yoruban, Ewe or Fon.

Ah I see. Thanks for telling me smile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:00 pm
Flowers.  

pompoennetje

Beast Penguin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:40 pm
A large amethyst I've had since before grade school.
It means a lot to me and I use it a lot for a focal point of energy in my rituals.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:00 pm
My wand now biggrin The handle has gold ribbon. I just need to anoint it and attach a quartz point.  

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Elucidating Visions

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:01 pm
My favorite object is actually what I'm using to symbolize earth right now. It's a quartz crystal that looks like it might be Morion. Personally I always found it fascinating because for so long I had no idea what branch of quartz it could be.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:34 pm
Im kind of new to this, i just join. CAn you help me understand how to do shrines?  

Rena Zefie

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:45 pm
Rena Zefie
Im kind of new to this, i just join. CAn you help me understand how to do shrines?
I kind of depends on who/what the shrine is dedicated to- so you should figure that out first. 3nodding

Don't rush- you can develop this stuff over time and it will work better than if you try and "get everything at once".  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:52 pm
Esiris
Rena Zefie
I kind of depends on who/what the shrine is dedicated to- so you should figure that out first. 3nodding

Don't rush- you can develop this stuff over time and it will work better than if you try and "get everything at once".

oh i see. Thank you very much^^  

Rena Zefie

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:19 pm
Rena Zefie

oh i see. Thank you very much^^
Happy to be of help.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:01 pm
I sort of had an alter before it was forcefully torn down...kinda a long story why.

Though, i'm still trying to find more about myself and this "guardian/watcher" presence I often feel.

Anyways, my favorite piece is my dragon candle holder.

Becides the fact that I was born the year of the dragon, I have felt attached to the dragon since my childhood, kind of like an inner me. The holder was given to me by my father before he turned into a royal pain in my butt. So, in a way, the dragon is like a piece of my innocence, being preserved......if that makes sense sweatdrop  

Lilithiann

Feral Sweetheart

13,825 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

numeera

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:29 am
Bump  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:01 am
numeera
Bump

To amend my bump:

My alter's still under construction, but I have a green stone I love for the Goddess, and an incense burner I enjoy. I've had them both for a while.  

numeera

RedHairjoe

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:08 pm
I got this cool crystal stone I purchased. Its small, about the size of my finger or so. Its a bit like an obelisk shape and I use it as a focus point for my mind and my energy. I like it just cause its shape and the patterns on the inside of the crystal. To me it symbolizes the connection between the Energies and the psychical products from it. Its not much but I think its pretty cool  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:39 pm
caesar821
I got this cool crystal stone I purchased. Its small, about the size of my finger or so. Its a bit like an obelisk shape and I use it as a focus point for my mind and my energy. I like it just cause its shape and the patterns on the inside of the crystal. To me it symbolizes the connection between the Energies and the psychical products from it. Its not much but I think its pretty cool

Cool! What kind of crystal?  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

RedHairjoe

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:40 pm
Esiris
caesar821

Cool! What kind of crystal?

um.....a clear one....sorry im not to familiar with types and stuff yet XP my bad  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games