Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Dolphin Mania Complaint Department Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clumsy_Lost_Girl

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:07 am
x i D a r k i e x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x i D a r k i e x
I can't see the links anymore for the tanks? D; Oh nooes. I am not sure if you are updating or what not, but I thought I'd mention it. Does you know anything to fix it on my comp?Rawr :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xBlaze All Dayx <3

It seems that there's something wrong with analyzer. I doesnt show if the tank glows or not.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:03 am
Clumsy_Lost_Child
x i D a r k i e x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x i D a r k i e x
I can't see the links anymore for the tanks? D; Oh nooes. I am not sure if you are updating or what not, but I thought I'd mention it. Does you know anything to fix it on my comp?Rawr :3

xBlaze All Dayx <3

It seems that there's something wrong with analyzer. I doesnt show if the tank glows or not.

crying  

duck113

Generous Explorer

28,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Clumsy_Lost_Girl

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:50 am
duck113
Clumsy_Lost_Child
x i D a r k i e x

xBlaze All Dayx <3

crying

Btw... grabbed your booty and bumped your thread mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:49 am
gonk Rawr :3

xBlaze All Dayx <3

x i D a r k i e x

10,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Solnya

Lunatic

19,575 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 1:00 am
The link on the first page no longer leads to the DM grabbing subforum gonk  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 1:54 am
Thanks! I'l go fix it!  

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Solnya the Second

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:53 pm
Are we going to get an announcement for the mixed tanks thread, I think we need one. (Or did we already get one and I missed it?) XD  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:02 pm
Celestenya
Are we going to get an announcement for the mixed tanks thread, I think we need one. (Or did we already get one and I missed it?) XD

Sacred Flowers mentioned Mixed v3.1, saying they needed tanks in this announcement. ^w^

But I agree, there should be an announcement for the Mixed v3.1 thread being open and such. X3

Blood Pop

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Mikuobunny

Fashionable Lover

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:17 pm
Blood Pop
Celestenya

Sacred Flowers mentioned Mixed v3.1, saying they needed tanks in this announcement. ^w^

But I agree, there should be an announcement for the Mixed v3.1 thread being open and such. X3

It's kind of open, still working on getting tanks in. She said something about running an announcement once we have the first 3 pages filled.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:22 pm
II Mikuo II
Blood Pop
Celestenya

It's kind of open, still working on getting tanks in. She said something about running an announcement once we have the first 3 pages filled.

Oh, okay. That's a good idea. ^w^

Blood Pop

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Solnya the Second

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:59 pm
II Mikuo II
Blood Pop
Celestenya

I don't see why all of the third page has to be filled, I mean, Monster Mania only has 2 full pages doesn't it?  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:02 pm
Celestenya
II Mikuo II
Blood Pop
Celestenya

I don't see why all of the third page has to be filled, I mean, Monster Mania only has 2 full pages doesn't it?

We're in process of rebuilding that section as is. I am not sure the reasoning, I would guess that she wants to make sure to have a decent amount in the section anyways before announcing it. Either way, I know she will be announcing it soon. -working to get more tanks added-  

Mikuobunny

Fashionable Lover

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Solnya the Second

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:04 pm
II Mikuo II
Celestenya
II Mikuo II
Blood Pop
Celestenya

We're in process of rebuilding that section as is. I am not sure the reasoning, I would guess that she wants to make sure to have a decent amount in the section anyways before announcing it. Either way, I know she will be announcing it soon. -working to get more tanks added-
Yay!

*Wishes her other two tanks quallified for mixed to help speed the process up, but they don't*  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:10 pm
Celestenya
II Mikuo II
Celestenya
II Mikuo II
Blood Pop
Celestenya

Yay!

*Wishes her other two tanks quallified for mixed to help speed the process up, but they don't*

I promise, by tomorrow, I will start on her to get an announcement out about it. 3nodding  

Mikuobunny

Fashionable Lover

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Solnya the Second

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:11 pm
II Mikuo II
Celestenya
II Mikuo II
Celestenya
II Mikuo II

Yay!

I promise, by tomorrow, I will start on her to get an announcement out about it. 3nodding
Awesome *Pats on back*  
Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces