Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
Do you believe in Jinn? (Jinn-Stories) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:46 am
Cold Fairy Cat

Hadith - Tirmidhi #350
Allah's Messenger said: Don't cleanse yourself with dung or with bones for that is the food of your brothers from amongst the Jinn. [Transmitted by Tirmidhi, Nasa'i with this exception that he did not make mention of: The Food of your brothers from amongst the jinn.]

they got a nice taste. s**t and bones.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:46 am
The_Pathan
Cold Fairy Cat

Hadith - Tirmidhi #350
Allah's Messenger said: Don't cleanse yourself with dung or with bones for that is the food of your brothers from amongst the Jinn. [Transmitted by Tirmidhi, Nasa'i with this exception that he did not make mention of: The Food of your brothers from amongst the jinn.]

they got a nice taste. s**t and bones.

Ehh........OKay....
Yah, you mean jinns right...  

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:21 am
yaa?

btw. 1 of ur dream avi's on ur signature is a jinn.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:39 am
I can actually understand the whole eating bones thing. Y'crack open the bones and eat the marrow, or use th'bones for soup to give it some extra flavor. Tastes pretty good with some veggies and broth on a cold night.  

Silver Nephil

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:51 am
Cold Fairy Cat
Salam Everyone, Hehe wink
i fOund in yahoo about Jinn through internet

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080318154606AA1BDJG

Here its about a girl that wrote a story about a jinn that fall in love with a girl that was out in night and singing(Poor girl)'
Well click on da site and u will se the short story

Wow. That sucks to be her. And, now, I'm wondering something. I've seen a helluva lotta rules for girls and dealing with Djinns: no singing, no perfume, no hair-uncovered, no wandering around at night in forests while having/doing any of these aforementioned things...but what are the rules for guys? Don't be acting tough and macho around the Djinns because they will take you down to the nearest curb and stomp you?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:36 pm
The_Pathan
yaa?

btw. 1 of ur dream avi's on ur signature is a jinn.

I KNOW..its a "HANDSOME" Avi

LOOOOOL  

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:48 pm
Silver Nephil
Cold Fairy Cat
Salam Everyone, Hehe wink
i fOund in yahoo about Jinn through internet

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080318154606AA1BDJG

Here its about a girl that wrote a story about a jinn that fall in love with a girl that was out in night and singing(Poor girl)'
Well click on da site and u will se the short story

Wow. That sucks to be her. And, now, I'm wondering something. I've seen a helluva lotta rules for girls and dealing with Djinns: no singing, no perfume, no hair-uncovered, no wandering around at night in forests while having/doing any of these aforementioned things...but what are the rules for guys? Don't be acting tough and macho around the Djinns because they will take you down to the nearest curb and stomp you?

OF course girls can wallk in forest, but they must be coverd,no perfume,no singing, just be quiet..and walk....
Well the jinn can attack even if we are coverd, no perfume and bla bla...Jinn lives in forest = tree+s, mountains,housesn and few more i think.
The rules for guys is, They can get killed.....Hehe...
http://www.themystica.com/mystica/articles/t/the_world_of_the_jinn.html heres da info about it.
So do you believe in fae´s? Or whatever it is
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:41 pm
Yay. Curb-stompage. lol. Yeah, I believe in the Fae, too.  

Silver Nephil

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:59 am
what is curb-stompage?

I don't think girl jinns would come after you at night neutral lol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:35 am
However, whereas performing miracles in Islamic thought and belief is reserved for only Messengers and Prophets; supernatural acts are also believed to be performed by Awliyaa – the spiritually accomplished. Disbelief in the miracles of the Prophets is considered an act of disbelief; belief in the miracles of any given pious individual is not. Neither are regarded as magic, but as signs of Allah at the hands of those close to Him that occur by His will and His alone.

Some Muslim practitioners believe that they may seek the help of the Jinn (singular—jinni) in magic. It is a common belief that jinn can possess a human, thus requiring Exorcism. Still, the practice of seeking help to the Jinn is prohibited and regarded the same as seeking help to a devil.

The belief in jinn is part of the Muslim faith. Imam Muslim narrated the Prophet said: "Allah created the angels from light, created the jinn from the pure flame of fire, and Adam from that which was described to you (i.e., the clay.)".

Also in the Quran, chapter of Jinn:

And persons from among men used to seek refuge with persons from among the jinn, so they increased them in evil doing.
—(The Holy Qur'an) (72:6)
To cast off the jinn from the body of the possessed, the "ruqya," which is from the Prophet's sunnah is used. The ruqya contains verses of the Qur'an as well as prayers which are specifically targeted against demons. The knowledge of which verses of the Qur'an to use in what way is what is considered "magic knowledge".

There is a Hadeeth recorded by Al-Bukhari which narrates that one who has eaten seven dates in the morning will not be adversely affected by magic in the course of that day.

Students of the history of religion have linked several magical practises in Islam with pre-islamic Turkish and East African customs. Most notable of these customs is the Zar Ceremony.[44][45]

Saudi Arabia continues to use the death penalty for sorcery. In 2006 Fawza Falih Muhammad Ali was condemned to death for practicing witchcraft.[46] There is no legal definition of sorcery in Saudi, but in 2007 an Egyptian pharmacist working there was accused, convicted, and executed. Saudi authorities also pronounced the death penalty on a Lebanese television presenter, Ali Sabat, who was performing the hajj (Islamic pilgrimage).[47].  

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:17 am
The_Pathan
what is curb-stompage?

I don't think girl jinns would come after you at night neutral lol

Curb-stompage = noun form of the verb curb-stomping. Curb-stomping someone is basically what it sounds like, stomping on someone's head while they're down by the curb of a sidewalk.

And I hope girl Djinns don't come after me at night. If experience serves, girls are scarier than guys, and you can't hit them because that's considered improper in most countries, even if you're defending yourself.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:19 am
Cold Fairy Cat
However, whereas performing miracles in Islamic thought and belief is reserved for only Messengers and Prophets; supernatural acts are also believed to be performed by Awliyaa – the spiritually accomplished. Disbelief in the miracles of the Prophets is considered an act of disbelief; belief in the miracles of any given pious individual is not. Neither are regarded as magic, but as signs of Allah at the hands of those close to Him that occur by His will and His alone.

Some Muslim practitioners believe that they may seek the help of the Jinn (singular—jinni) in magic. It is a common belief that jinn can possess a human, thus requiring Exorcism. Still, the practice of seeking help to the Jinn is prohibited and regarded the same as seeking help to a devil.

The belief in jinn is part of the Muslim faith. Imam Muslim narrated the Prophet said: "Allah created the angels from light, created the jinn from the pure flame of fire, and Adam from that which was described to you (i.e., the clay.)".

Also in the Quran, chapter of Jinn:

And persons from among men used to seek refuge with persons from among the jinn, so they increased them in evil doing.
—(The Holy Qur'an) (72:6)
To cast off the jinn from the body of the possessed, the "ruqya," which is from the Prophet's sunnah is used. The ruqya contains verses of the Qur'an as well as prayers which are specifically targeted against demons. The knowledge of which verses of the Qur'an to use in what way is what is considered "magic knowledge".

There is a Hadeeth recorded by Al-Bukhari which narrates that one who has eaten seven dates in the morning will not be adversely affected by magic in the course of that day.

Students of the history of religion have linked several magical practises in Islam with pre-islamic Turkish and East African customs. Most notable of these customs is the Zar Ceremony.[44][45]

Saudi Arabia continues to use the death penalty for sorcery. In 2006 Fawza Falih Muhammad Ali was condemned to death for practicing witchcraft.[46] There is no legal definition of sorcery in Saudi, but in 2007 an Egyptian pharmacist working there was accused, convicted, and executed. Saudi authorities also pronounced the death penalty on a Lebanese television presenter, Ali Sabat, who was performing the hajj (Islamic pilgrimage).[47].

So, what if you don't ask for help, but the Djinn comes up anyway and helps you out? Like, I dunno, if you're hurt or something, they come over and help you out?  

Silver Nephil

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:09 pm
A little story from today--thought it'd be interesting to say while it's still fresh in my mind.

So, I went to my friend's apartment today like I've been doing for a few days--just found out where it was, haven't seen him in a while, so we've been hanging out--and today he showed me the ouija board that they have there.

And since we had nothing else to do because we couldn't find the game he wanted to show me, he decided to show me how it worked since I'd never done anything with one before.

Well, m'friend what lives with me came over too--he and the one friend who lives in the apartment met the other day and got along pretty well--and he was yelling at me not to mess with it and sort of pushing at me and now he's just really pissed.

A bit of the conversation went like this:

Me: "What the hell? I told you they had one. You didn't have to stick around and watch if you didn't want!"

Him: "That thing could have hurt you!"

Me: "How the hell could it have hurt me?"

Him: "It's a free for all with bad things; they could come through and do whatever the hell they wanted! What the hell is wrong with you?"

So...any comments, questions, general yelling about this little anecdote from my life? *avoids the glaring of very angry friend with little success*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:34 am
u were gonna play a game, and then ur boyfriend (u are gay u told me) got mad at u, saying they could hurt you?

And what is the game?? I hope its not chicken.  

The_Pathan
Captain

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:55 am
The_Pathan
u were gonna play a game, and then ur boyfriend (u are gay u told me) got mad at u, saying they could hurt you?

And what is the game?? I hope its not chicken.

No, my friend, Josh, wanted to show me his Assassin's Creed video game, but we couldn't find it. Instead, he decided to show me how a ouija board works.

And my Djinn friend is pissed about my messing with a ouija board, saying it would have hurt me if we'd kept fiddling around with it.  
Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff