Welcome to Gaia! ::

Midnight Realms

Back to Guilds

We are still accepting new members! If you enjoy fantasy and RPing then please take a look! 

Tags: role playing, anime, vampires, wolves, fantasy 

Reply The North: Wolf Territory
Canis Lupus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:14 am
Lillian visibly paled even as a wolf from the enraged, distressed howl from Darius. As thunder cracked she jumped bolting for the door heading straight for tranquility. They had never used their elemental powers near home before and it worried her greatly that he was using them now.
'Brother, I'm coming!

((Tranquility Lake))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:37 pm
Shoko was not far behind Lillian, hoping she was going to get there in time. She ran as fast as she had ever ran before, dashing to wards the lake.
((Tranquility Lake))  

Muted_Nightingale

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:07 pm
Once Darius, Shoko, and Lillian returned to the den bringing Bella there for recovery. Bella remains unconscious after the bear attack. Grizzly bears can be very unpredictable animals charging and attacking without warning. Normally bears and wolves respected eachother's space. Although, I am sure after the poachers the bears were probably a bit disturbed as well as the wolves. The Grizzly bear was basically attacking through an aggressive response due to unfamilar happenings in the forest. Bella moans softly the moment they arrive back at the den.

((I am hoping you've all read Lady's note/message about the hunter or mecinary person))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:32 am
Shoko had been hurrying to get warm blankets for Bella after the bear attack. Because she was in shock, they had to keep her warm. She quickly came back with warm blankets and placed them on Bella, having Darius carry her to her room. Shoko wasn't much of a healer, but she was good at taking care of others.  

Muted_Nightingale

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

princesszelda_sheik

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:01 pm
Evolet and Gemini had been in the room with the pup the whole time everyone was away. The little pup awoke to eat and play before drifting off to sleep again. Evolet was grateful to Gemini's help especially having the energy to play hide and seek with her. Evolet had left Gemini with the little one when Darius, Shoko, and Lillian arrived with injuried Bella.

"Oh my!?" she said about to take a tray of treats, juices, and waters to the little one. She gave a maid the tray ordering her to take this to Gemini. She than ordered another maid for supplies to help Bella."What's happened?" she asked looking to them.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:00 am
Darius' face had been serious the entire time walking with Shoko and Lillian putting his sister on edge. She went straight through the den opeing doors for the others as Darius carried Bella. Nodding to Evolet to have her follow he went to Bella's room and placed her on the bed smoothing back her hair. Kissing her forehead he whispered, "I love you." then went to calm down the others. The dreamcatcher Bella had given him hung from his neck and his shirt was ripped where the bear had swiped him.
"We were attacked by a enraged grizzly. Possibly one that the poachers had come across. I was able to subdue it, but with a small price. Bella I hope is just in shock from the ordeal and nothing more."  

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

princesszelda_sheik

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:57 pm
Once Darius gave Evolet everything that happened she began to examine Bella.

"Excuse me Darius. I am going to examine Bella. Please, wait in her living room." asked Evolet politely and closing the doors behind her to begin. Bella's room was the biggest and most beautiful suite. The suite was beautiful and was an entire floor of it's own. Evolet with the help of maids quickly undressed and bath her. Upon bathing her dearest friend she found a horrible gash upon her side which could be causing her to become feverish. "Good, heavens." she sighed and began to finish bathing, dressing, and ordered some chicken broth, some sparkling soda, and fresh baked bread for when she awoke. Evolet was the pack's priestess and current healer as well. Once everything was done her dearest friend began to move and opens her eyes confused. "Welcome back Bella. I shall go get Darius. He's been very worried." she said excusing herself as the maids finally brought her food.

"Darius, she's finally awake. Luckily, it was nothing serious. Just a gash on her side. Which you or her probably knew about which probably caused her to catch a fever so quickly." she explain. "Come, I'm sure she'd like to see you." she smiled.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:15 am
Darius had left the room as asked and went to his sister. Once they spotted each other they quickly closed the distance and she threw her arms around her brother burrying her face to hide her tears.
"I was so worried about you. When I heard the storm overhead I knew it was bad. I'm so glad you're ok. I don't know what I would do without you, Darius."
Holding Lillian close to him calming her down. Once he heard Evolet say that Bella was waking he squeezed her gently and kissed her head.
"I'll tell you everything later, sis. I love you."
He went quickly to Bella's room and kneeled beside the bed. When she had her eyes open and looking around he smiled at her taking her hand.
"Hey you. How you feeling?"  

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:23 am
As much as Lillian didn't want her brother to leave yet, she squeezed him back and let him go. She knew how much Bella meant to him and let them have some time together since she was awake now. Walking outside Lillian went around to the garden area to sit on a bench thinking about what little she knew of the situation. Darius never used his powers unless it was really bad. Slowly her mind wandered about to Empris and kitten. After being outside for quite some time she went back in and to her room. Seeing the kitten sleeping peacefully she changed into her wolf form and got up on the bed next to her letting her drape over and brought her head next to the kittens to sleep as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:26 pm
Shoko had been waiting with Lillian and Darius, and when she hear that Bella was waking up, she watched Darius go to her and then watched Lillian go out then back in to her room. Shoko didn't know what it felt like to be tired or to dream. She curled up in her wolf form in front of the fireplace and pretended to sleep, tho all the while she was listening carefully to everything going on in the den.  

Muted_Nightingale

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:06 am
Bella finally awoke her body feeling sore and remembering last being in the forest. As she moved she felt her side ache and smiling before her was Evolet. She smiled at Bella welcoming her back and mentioning her injury not being serious. She than
went to get Darius. When Darius came into the room a smile came upon Bella's face.

"Hello Darius." she said a bit weakly as maids brought her tray of chicken broth and so forth. "Thank you." she told the maids. "You didn't harm the bear any more than you had to right? It wasn't the grizzly's fault for being upset. Those poachers were the upset to our territory as well as theirs lately." she said looking to Darius sitting up slowly. "Is Shoko and Lillian okay?" she asked curious and looked to Darius as well concerned touching his face.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:19 am
Gemini stayed in the room with the pup playing. This pup was so fun to play with. So playful that they ended up playing hide and seek. "I'm gonna get you silly," smiling. Then the game turn to hide and seek tag. And sees a maid come in with a tray of treats and she takes they tray. "Thank you miss," she smiled. then the maid informed her of news and left. She was sad to hear that Bella was hurt badly but was at least glad she returned home. Returned enough to get back to her health.

So gemini kept on a smile and good energy for the pup. For babies and pups can some how sense bad energy. So she continued on playing with the pup. And then the two had their yummy treats.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:57 am
"No. He was able to leave. Though, I very near did kill him when he wennt after you."
When Bella put her hand his face Darius placed a hand over hers rubbing his cheek in her palm before kissing it.
"Shoko is in the living room with Lillian. They're alright, just worried about you, like me."
A feeling of failure came over him and he looked away from Bella. Feeling the dream cather in his free hand he looked back at Bella but kept his eyes averted so he wasn't looking straight in her eyes.
"Maybe you should give this to some one else. Some one who can protect you better. I'm sorry this happened to you, Bella. I really am. But you deserve some one who can at least keep you safe from a bear."
The thoughtof not being with Bella saddened him greatly. But he didn't feel good enough for her anymore. He had let down Solan, there was no way he could live with himself if she met the same fate.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:50 am
Bella's eyes became watery when Darius wanted to give the dreamcatcher back to her. She looked down hearing him before speaking quickly.

"Darius, please don't. . ." she putting her hand upon his with the dreamcatcher. "Mistakes happen. The bear was upset because of the poachers. Please, don't give up when you haven't tried yet. Our parents made this arrangement and now that I am finally okay with it. You wish to walk away from it all? Is that what you really wish?" she asked beginning to cry. "I can't lose you Darius. . .I've always loved you." she said looking down embarressed as she revealed her secret heart to him.

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:31 am
His chest tightened and throat closed as Bella began to cry. It wasn't what he wanted, not in the least. Darius leaned over after taking their hands away to put his arm around Bella gently holding her and letting her cry as he hid his watery eyes above her head.
"No. This is not what I wish. I'm sorry for upsetting you. It's just... I don't know what I would do if anything happened to you. Especially if I could have prevented it."
He kissed the top of her head then rested his cheek in the same spot. He really hadn't meant to upset her like this. He wasn't surprised when she confessed to always loving him. That was something he had figured out but thought he'd lost until she gave him the dream catcher. Moving onto the bed next to Bella, Darius put one arm under her and the other over nuzzling her.
"I've loved you almost as long as I can remember. My wish is to be with you, always. I am scared that I will not be able to protect you like I should. That I will fail you somehow. I don't want to lose anyone else important to me, Bella."  
The North: Wolf Territory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff