Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Gentlemon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:10 pm
Spike nodded and thanked the Sorting Hat, then leaped off the stool and joined the Hufflepuff table.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:30 pm
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a trouble maker and have a bit of a sadistic streak. But I am one of the best people if you are my friend.  

luciisaan

Demonic Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:07 pm
Xx_Ninja_Ris_xX
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a trouble maker and have a bit of a sadistic streak. But I am one of the best people if you are my friend.

Once placed on her head, the Sorting Hat began to speak. "Hm, your mind is conflicted. The sadism and trouble making would make you a good place for Slytherin. However, your loyalty to your friends makes you ideal for Hufflepuff. Decisions, decisions. I made my decision. "Hufflepuff!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:49 am
Grimbol shuffles his way quietly through the diminishing group of first years. Paying no attention to the gazing eyes of his peers, he reaches the stool and hat far sooner than anticipated. And in one swift motion he grips the side of the stool, plops himself onto it steadily, and swivels to face the eager crowd.

From what I understand: I'm a very upfront, serious individual. I take no form of delight in any of the petty things my colleagues consider to be "Fun". And I certainly don't intend to waste my time here at Hogwarts, squabbling over the latest broomstick, or why so and so doesn't like such and such class. No, I'm the sort of person who uses logic and reasoning, and a little magic, to solve every presented challenge.

That, Mr. Sorting Hat, is me, in a nutshell.  

Pocket Vibrations

3,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

c h o c o l a t-s

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:18 pm
Malicious Coding
Grimbol shuffles his way quietly through the diminishing group of first years. Paying no attention to the gazing eyes of his peers, he reaches the stool and hat far sooner than anticipated. And in one swift motion he grips the side of the stool, plops himself onto it steadily, and swivels to face the eager crowd.

From what I understand: I'm a very upfront, serious individual. I take no form of delight in any of the petty things my colleagues consider to be "Fun". And I certainly don't intend to waste my time here at Hogwarts, squabbling over the latest broomstick, or why so and so doesn't like such and such class. No, I'm the sort of person who uses logic and reasoning, and a little magic, to solve every presented challenge.

That, Mr. Sorting Hat, is me, in a nutshell.

The Sorting Hat mumbled to himself for quite a time until he spoke, "Hmmm young man it seems that your cold personality, seriousness and the way you look down upon "fun" you would be suited for Slytherin; although your quick thinking, use of common logic and reasoning would put you greatly in Ravenclaw." he pondered, "I know where to put you.....Ravenclaw!"

The Ravenclaw jumped out of their seats and cried with joy.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:14 pm
Shrugging off the sorting hat, Grimbol walks to the Ravenclaw table with a slight grin on his face.  

Pocket Vibrations

3,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Poor_huni

7,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:00 am

Braith Jigger

a shy person, and don't like to be the centre of attention. I suppose as a kid I used to be an extroverted person, but after my... incident I stopped. I wouldn't call myself a leader, I prefer much more to follow and not make waves – I don’t like fights and will often keep silent for that reason. And as for keeping secrets, there’s no one better, After all, I doesn’t have many people to tell, and I keeps promises as well. I'm quite truthful – So don’t ask me a question you might not want an honest answer to - I mean, I'll try to be nice, but... You know. I'm quite a mellow person. I've not got a real temper and it takes a lot to wind me up, which is useful – I'm not very vengeful, but when my cork pops watch out, because I can be very mean.
I'm already generally unpopular, when I came here, well people have said I act like I'm above others – like I think I'm better, always more involved with my books and studies than other people. Too bookwormish, to hard working towards school, where was the fun in that? But I am quite smart, and due to my... condition,my mum taught me quite a bit before I left for school. And I'm going to continue to push myself onwards - there is no doubt that I'm a hard worker, or a smart young girl. I want something and I push for it, although usually safely behind the scenes.
Due to my current lack of friends - well, I'll be friends with pretty much anyone. I’ll always try to see the good in someone, wouldn’t crutch on anyone – but would drop everything to help a friend in need. I suppose my desperation to have friends leaves me slightly naïve, but extremely loyal, kind and generous. Though my meekness does but a bit of a damper on my friendly nature making me seem aloof and independent. It’s true I am fairly independent preferring not to use others for support and being able to look after myself.
I'm not big on showing affection often and am a rather uptight person. This comes from a deep insecurity of the world and myself. I'm often unsure about things, like a fish out of water and has a slightly nervous disposition. I'm the last person likely to do something spontaneous or wild.
I have no problems with my self-image, and is completely non-self effacing. This however means I'm not exactly neat but more slothful and sloppy – I mean I'm clean, of course, just not as clean as I could be. However I'm cheerful and warm, almost always… Polite and respectful too. My even encroaching deafness is not something I publicize, trying to keep it as much of a secret as possible and very few people know the full truth about my loss of hearing. And I uses this to my advantage, not seeming bitter at all… Though I am, deep down.
I'm not a hyper cheerful person though. But I'm not exactly a total sloth either… I'm just… Normal. And curious too. I like knowing things. This leaves me stubborn, persistent and hardworking.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:43 pm
Poor_huni

Braith Jigger

a shy person, and don't like to be the centre of attention. I suppose as a kid I used to be an extroverted person, but after my... incident I stopped. I wouldn't call myself a leader, I prefer much more to follow and not make waves – I don’t like fights and will often keep silent for that reason. And as for keeping secrets, there’s no one better, After all, I doesn’t have many people to tell, and I keeps promises as well. I'm quite truthful – So don’t ask me a question you might not want an honest answer to - I mean, I'll try to be nice, but... You know. I'm quite a mellow person. I've not got a real temper and it takes a lot to wind me up, which is useful – I'm not very vengeful, but when my cork pops watch out, because I can be very mean.
I'm already generally unpopular, when I came here, well people have said I act like I'm above others – like I think I'm better, always more involved with my books and studies than other people. Too bookwormish, to hard working towards school, where was the fun in that? But I am quite smart, and due to my... condition,my mum taught me quite a bit before I left for school. And I'm going to continue to push myself onwards - there is no doubt that I'm a hard worker, or a smart young girl. I want something and I push for it, although usually safely behind the scenes.
Due to my current lack of friends - well, I'll be friends with pretty much anyone. I’ll always try to see the good in someone, wouldn’t crutch on anyone – but would drop everything to help a friend in need. I suppose my desperation to have friends leaves me slightly naïve, but extremely loyal, kind and generous. Though my meekness does but a bit of a damper on my friendly nature making me seem aloof and independent. It’s true I am fairly independent preferring not to use others for support and being able to look after myself.
I'm not big on showing affection often and am a rather uptight person. This comes from a deep insecurity of the world and myself. I'm often unsure about things, like a fish out of water and has a slightly nervous disposition. I'm the last person likely to do something spontaneous or wild.
I have no problems with my self-image, and is completely non-self effacing. This however means I'm not exactly neat but more slothful and sloppy – I mean I'm clean, of course, just not as clean as I could be. However I'm cheerful and warm, almost always… Polite and respectful too. My even encroaching deafness is not something I publicize, trying to keep it as much of a secret as possible and very few people know the full truth about my loss of hearing. And I uses this to my advantage, not seeming bitter at all… Though I am, deep down.
I'm not a hyper cheerful person though. But I'm not exactly a total sloth either… I'm just… Normal. And curious too. I like knowing things. This leaves me stubborn, persistent and hardworking.

"Hmmm, you certainly are full of personality, aren't you?" The Sorting Hat complimented. "Your politeness and the way you are kind will be matched for Hufflepuff." The hat paused, "Your stubbornness and your will....Something makes me want to put you in Gryffindor and see how you will turn out. I wonder....". The Sorting Hat smiled for the first time. "Indeed, you shall be put in Gryffindor!"

The Gryffindor table exploded in happiness and made way for their new member.  

c h o c o l a t-s

Izazu

Welcoming Gekko

6,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:39 pm
Hiatt guessed it was his turn to go up to the sorting hat. The young boy wondered up to the stool and sat down calmly.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a friendly person to whoever I meet, no matter who they are. Everyone I meet will get a warm greetings from me. I am also an incredibly loyal to all my friends. Some say 'till the end'. I value intelligence and wit. I don't judge people, unless they do something ridiculously evil. And I mean ridiculously evil. My friends also say I'm hard-working. That's me in a nutshell, I guess.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:15 pm
Izazu
Hiatt guessed it was his turn to go up to the sorting hat. The young boy wondered up to the stool and sat down calmly.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a friendly person to whoever I meet, no matter who they are. Everyone I meet will get a warm greetings from me. I am also an incredibly loyal to all my friends. Some say 'till the end'. I value intelligence and wit. I don't judge people, unless they do something ridiculously evil. And I mean ridiculously evil. My friends also say I'm hard-working. That's me in a nutshell, I guess.

The sorting hat smirked. "This is easy; your personality practically screams this house!" The hat chuckled, "I will put you in Hufflepuff!".

Hufflepuff raised their hands up in the air and busted into an ecstasy of happiness.  

c h o c o l a t-s

Izazu

Welcoming Gekko

6,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:20 pm
Hiatt screamed along with Hufflepuff's happiness. He had gotten the house he yearned for. "Thank you Sorting Hat!" He said to the magical hat, before bounding off to the Hufflepuff table.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:15 pm
Carys walked up to the sorting hat and placed it upon her head. 'People say that, in a nutshell, I'm not as nice as I look. I'm sarcastic and I have a bit of a temper... I'm very outgoing and I speak my mind. if I don't like you, you'll know it... I'm told I'm a mother hen to my friends, but that's stupid...' She waited, calmly, for the hat to sort her.  

herazade

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items