Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:37 am
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara lead many first year Gryffindors into the Great Hall. They were carrying a banner that said "Gryffindor!" and were singing the school anthem. She had choreographed the whole thing with Charlotte Hart a couple nights before. Time to show Gryffindor pride! Tamara led the first years around the whole Great Hall, then levitated the banner over their table while the first years took their seats at the table.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:57 pm

Tamara wrinkled her nose at the Hufflepuff table but clapped for them anyway. Gryffindor would win next year, she decided.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:22 pm

The new year. Tamara walked into the Great Hall with her friends and waved as they parted. She walked over to the Gryffindor table and joined her House friends, waving and exchanging hugs and hellos. They still had some time before the First Years arrived. She talked to almost everyone greeting everyone and at least gleaning a bit about their summers before moving on. This year was gonna rock, she told herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:45 pm

Tamara applauded every time a Gryffindor was named and made sure to greet them all and introduce herself. When Daemon was named a Slytherin, she wrinkled her nose. It was going to be so cliche now, with the two of them. Her displeasure emanated from her.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:28 pm
Sakato Yagami First year

User Image
She sat down at her table, looking around at her classmates. Sakato then remembered that she was the first in her family to be a Gryffindor! " At least I made family history." she thought slighty grim.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:34 pm

Tamara plopped down next to Sakato and held her hand out. "Welcome to Gryffindor. I'm second year Tamara Radcliffe." The girl's warm smile was inviting and she seemed generally happy to be meeting new people.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:40 pm
Sakato Yagami
Gryffindor

"Hello....my name is Sakato Yagami. This whole thing is freaking me out, I haven't really been away from home for a long time." She gave a small smile to Tamara. "So your a second year I guess?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:42 pm

Tamara nodded. "Yep. I was sorta the same way last year. The fear fades away once you realize you have friends here who'll take care of you. It does take some adapting though. Not have Mom and Dad around to help you. So, if you need help with anything not Charms or Transfig you can come see me. I'm dreadful at those subjects, and I now realize I'm ranting." She stopped talking and started giggling, then exhaled.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:55 pm
Sakato Yagami First Year
User Image

"Yeah...I wonder if there some more people become Gryffindor? Also I'm the first person in my family to ever be in this class, I don't mean to brag." She felt better now that she had someone talking to her. She started to think less about home and what the dormintory would look like.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:58 pm

Tamara nodded and looked at the line of students. "Oh, there's bound to be. And Gryffindors don't brag, we boast. Slytherins brag." She nodded in the direction of the Slytherin table, trying hard not to catch Daemon's eyes. She picked up the girl's wonder of the dormitories and almost blurted the answer out loud, but then remembered and shut her lips. "So, did you come with a pet, Sakato?"  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:05 pm
Sakato Yagami
First Year

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/img]

"Nah, my parents said that they get me one for my birthday. I really was a fukuro. Oops sorry sometimes I speak Japanese, that means owl." she fixed her pony tails on her hair and felt a little shy.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:09 pm

Tamara shook her head a little when the girl spoke the Japanese word, then smirked and scratched her head. "Oh, that's cool. You know Japanese?" She asked, and thought about Hikari and her summer trip there. What was she reading again, a manga?  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:18 pm
Sakato Yagami
First Year

"Yea, it's a pretty bad habit of mine, sometimes I speak it at home." she slumped on the table and stared out into space think about how dark and pretty the lake was.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:20 pm

Tamara looked out towards where the girl was looking and could sense her thoughts like they were an open book. She sighed and thought about the Occlumency lessons soon be taking. "There are worse habits to have." She said with a knowing smirk. Not many people knew she was psychic. In fact, only Hikari, Professor Swan and the Headmistress knew.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:40 pm
Sakato Yagami

First Year

"I guess so, my cousin used to eat food he was allegric to. When I was littlier I...uh never mind about that." Sakato then took a quick sigh, hoping she wouldn't explain her secrect.  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff