Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:14 am
User Image

Dante nodded to Cosette's comment. He was mentally cursing how much his anger made him do stupid things like blowing up in someones face. He was going to get that little twit back, no matter what he had to do, he was going to get him good. He glared at Daemon then his interest turned to the new boy sitting next to Cosette. "Please tell me you are not as much of an immature twit as he is?" he said rubbing his forehead. This was going to be a long year if he was like them.

"Sssssso who isss thisss lovely creature" Maestro said perking up at the other snake around the boys shoulders. "I am Maessssstro what issss yourssss" he said bowing to the lovely serpent across from him.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:46 am
User Image
Daemon Sadi
First year Slytherin student

Daemon rose an eyebrow at Jackyll. "Why settle for just the house cup? By right the House, Quidditch, and wizarding world is ours. Didn't the greatest wizard ever come from our house?"  

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:10 am
User Image

Dante sighed again. He was going to get no where with these people if he ignored them. "Yes I believe the greatest wizard did come from our house" Dante said turning his attention back to Daemon. "Perhaps even one of us may surpass him." he said giving a kind smirk to his fellow Slytherin. He was trying to make nice with him now. That didn't mean however that he would apologize.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:24 am
User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon glanced up at Dante as he spoke. "Perhaps. IIf we all worked together we would easily do so. The Dark Lord fell by working alone and forswearing emotions. That let him be beat by the crackhead the Potter boy."
He sighed gently, then offered Dante and Cosette the letter Danny had sent him. "Here. This is the sender of the soot ball."
The note of dooooooom!
"Hey Daemon, how's your house so far? Ravenclaw is pretty chill, but anyways, I caught a good bit on what those two mean Slytherin first years had said and acted to you. I hope they like their present, and don't forget to mention me...Oh tell that guy with the king cobra, that the cobra should really stop slurring on the S all the time, it makes him sound silly.

From your favorite werewolf, Danny~"

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:32 am
User Image

Dante took the letter and read it. He chuckled lightly. "Well it seems as though Ravenclaw is getting a bit big headed for their own good. Care to help me shrink it?" He asked Daemon as he handed it back to him. His mind began to concoct different ways to get the snot back in line. If Daemon accepted this offer then his faith in the new Slytherin would be restored.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:40 am
User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon's grinned as he nodded. "Could be fun. I'm in." He knew Danny would easily take a prank. Perhaps Dante would even like Danny if he actually spoke to him. His eyes flicked to Cosette a moment, still guilty over the doll. His mother had one the same and had seen her weep once over a stain on it.  

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:13 pm
(( we should maybe move to the common room now...what do you think guys?))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:52 pm
Jackyll thought about it for a moment, "yes...he did come from our house....and he almost had everything...and than..well we all know the story." he looked at Dameon and Dante. He smirked and asked, "can I help?" He loved doing pranks.  

Vavila

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:02 pm
(We need the password.)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:13 pm
((The password it pure-blood. I will post starting on the Grand Staircase, then we can walk down to the common room.))  

-X-_snow_witch_ -X-

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:32 pm
User Image

"Someone say prank? Oh please tell we are going to set something on fire. If not we should. I'm Charon by the way. Charon Gaunt." Charon said ears perking up at the sound of mischief. "Pardon my intrusion but I just couldn't help but over hear." He continued with a smile on his face. For a moment he was tempted to lean on the dark haired boy's shoulder, but the snake made him decided otherwise. Etheris looked up and cocked her head at the cobra. "Etherissss isss my name. Charon we have sssssomeone new to talk to now." She hissed making her owner smile. Good, I know you're getting lonely with just me around."

((whoops didn't see that you had moved))

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:53 pm
He picked up his cat, vincent,, and walked out of the table, "Meet you guys there." He said talking about the common room. He walked to the staircase.  

Vavila

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:00 pm
User Image
osette 𝔄urelie 𝔓rewitt
Member of Slytherin

You shadow of forgotten dreams

You come to take away

My hope on your b l a c k wings...

"Are you mad?" Cosette asked the boy, as she took the napkins he offered, and sat to brush some soot off her doll, "I'm not going to trust my new doll to a slave! My sister gave this to me!"

When Daemon turned to Jakyll and began to explain why people disliked them, Cosette had difficulty not showing her fury. How dare he, of all people, speak of Slytherins as though he truly was one! When Jakyll replied, she spoke up. "Causing trouble won't gain us points. On the contrary, it would harm our efforts." Why he couldn't realize such an obvious thing was quite beyond her. She wished she could continue eating, but the ash had covered her food as well...

Cosette looked up when Charon approached, and shook her head, allowing him to sit.
"If you don't mind mu asking, what is the name of your pet?" She too looked at the offered letter, seething inwardly. She said nothing when Dante asked the idiot to help with pranking Danny; if Danny had already been pranked, he wouldn't expect her revenge. She wasn't going to settle for some petty prank, after they had harmed one of her dolls. Danny and Daemon both would pay...

When the new boy said his name, Cosette smiled. Another old family...perhaps he'd be intelligent as well. "A pleasure to meet you, Charon. I'm Cosette Prewitt. That's a very interesting name you have...that of the ferryman to Hades." She noticed everyone beginning to leave, and followed them out, to the common room.

((I've been left behind again... crying

Some notes: I know I spelled Jakyll wrong, but I couldn't find it to spell it correctly. 2nd, Daemon, your mother couldn't have the same doll--it was costum made to look like Cosette's little sister. Third, to everyone, I shall say again: I am not wearing a red dress, I am wearing the uniform, like everyone else.))

Come and come to me, R a v e n h e a r t

Messenger of e v i l

Come to me. What's the news?

Here I'm still left l o n e l y...

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:48 pm
ELRINE LYLIANNA CRAUGHWELL

Elly looked around and saw that everyone is beginning to leave. She slowly got up to follow them. She felt sleepy and a goodnight's sleep will probably be good for her.  

ElrineLylianna

Shadow_Catching Fire

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:10 am
Kira White
First Year
Slytherine

User Image

Kira stopped listening to her fellow Slytherines after a while. It was hard to keep up with their conversations. When everyone started getting up to leave she quietly followed.  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff