Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:40 am
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara clicked her tongue when the girl pushed past her and then followed Shelby into the common room. She drew in a breath of her common room and smiled, then turned to Shelby. "Feels like home, doesn't it? The first time I walked in her, I couldn't help but smile, much like you are now." She looked at Shelby and gave her a lopsided smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:57 am
Șɦεʅɓʏ Ƚʏии Gαȿϼαɾ User Image
I'm a Ғɪɾȿϯ ʏεαɾ in Gɾʏϝϝɪиɗσɾ, and proud of it!
Ɖεϯεɾɱɪиαϯɪσи and Ͼυɾɪσȿɪϯʏ are my most interesting traits.
I seek Ⱥɗѵεиϯυɾε and Ғɾɪεиɗȿћɪϼ more than anything.

"It sure does, I've always wondered what the common rooms would look like. I never imagined that they would look so much like home." Shelby said with a wide grin. It was truly great. The warm fireplace, which was the perfect place to read a book or two, seemed likely to be the place she was going to spend her years. If the Common Room, Staircase, and Great Hall were this amazing she was very curious to what the rest of the school looked like. In the middle of her thoughts she was interrupted by her loud yawn.

"I guess I'm more tired then I thought." Shelby said laughing as she ran her hand threw her curly blond hair.

xTheEndx

Stellar Traveler

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:05 am

Tamara chuckled and started walking towards the step to the girl's dormitories. "I slept for several hours already, so I'm not tired anymore. Passing out of the chair was actually really comfortable, but the beds upstairs are much more comfy. You gonna go up?" She said, and tilted her head slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
{♠ My name is Tanisa Astor.
I wanted to be in Slytherin.
Instead, I'm in Gryffindor.
Intrigued yet? ♠}

As she looked out the window, Tanisa couldn't help but hear the girls' disapproving tones behind her. Scowling, she turned from the window and folded her arms over her chest, ready for a retort. But then she sighed - wouldn't it really be better not to have enemies in her own house? An apology was necessary, even if she wasn't keen on giving it. Before she lost her will, she blurted, "I'm sorry!" Suddenly embarrassed by her own outburst, she looked at the girls at the foot of the stairs. "I don't know what's gotten into me. I don't even know you and I'm already being rude..." she muttered, hoping and simultaneously dreading that she'd been loud enough for them to hear.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

xo maho

Dainty Dreamer

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:24 pm

Tamara heard the girl who had pushed past her apologize and turned around to face the other girl. "Hey, it's alright. Everyone has bad days. I'm Tamara Radcliffe, and you are?" Tamara could hear her apprehension in the girl's mind as well as the conflict within her. She could sense the girl was unhappy with being a Gryffindor but that she also sort of wanted to make worth. Tamara sighed inwardly and gave her the benefit of the doubt. She would try to help the girl as best as possible, if she wanted the help.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:31 pm
Intrigued yet? ♠}

Smiling grimly, Tanisa nodded. "I'm Tanisa Astor." Standing up straight, she walked over to Tamara. She had to find something to talk about. She didn't know what, but she needed a distraction from the sickening brightness of the room around her, and she needed a distraction from her own troubling thoughts. So she went with the first thing that popped into her head - "Do you like Quidditch?" she asked, hoping to find some common ground with the universal wizarding sport.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

xo maho

Dainty Dreamer

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:16 pm

Tamara nodded and made a "C" with her hand. "I'm a big Chudley Cannons fan myself and both my parents played for Gryffindor's team when they were here. My dad is gonna get me a broom for my birthday, I know it. I'm gonna try out for the team when I can. I've already flown before, on my dad's broom." She glanced at Shelby and started to giggle. "And I'm rambling again. Sorry, I have a habit of doing that."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:53 pm

Shelby giggled too and walked over to Tamara and the girl named Tanisa. She smiled at the girl as she listened quietly to them talk. She could tell the girl was upset, it was obviously written all over her face. Though she was being friendly there was no reason to not be friendly back.

xTheEndx

Stellar Traveler

xo maho

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:55 pm
Intrigued yet? ♠}

Excited that she had found common ground, Tanisa nodded quickly. "I've been playing Quidditch since I was five. My father... He sort of got me a broom as a replacement for my mother --" Tanisa clapped her hand over her mouth, stopping mid-sentence. She didn't know Tamara or the other girl, and yet here she was, pouring out her past to them. And she usually loathed talking about her past. What was wrong with her?

She sighed and rubbed the back of her neck. Hadn't she vowed not to be friends with any of the crazy-cheerful people here? It wasn't good for her. But... these two didn't seem crazy-cheerful. Just nice. And this House was supposed to be her new family, her home... She could try.

Turning to the other girl, she realized that she didn't know her name.
"Who are you?" she said, trying to add a bit of friendliness to the question with a weak smile - it'd come out a little harsher than she had meant it. "Do you like Quidditch too?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:28 pm

"I'm Shelby Gaspar, sorry I didn't introduce myself. It's nice to meet you Tanisa." She said with a friendly smile.

"And yes, Quidditch is just amazing! I'm hoping to join the house team as soon as we can tryout." She replied to her question as she pushed back her curly hair from her face and placed it into a ponytail.

xTheEndx

Stellar Traveler

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:42 pm

Tamara looked at the and smiled innocently. She had some troubles in her past, just like almost everyone else. Tamara didn't talk about her troubles either, though most of them stemmed from her unique ability or her werewolf uncle. She bit her lip and skimmed the girl's mind, picking up on her surface insecurity. She placed a reassuring hand on the girl's arm. "It's ok Tanisa, you don't have to talk about your past. What matters is the here and now. If you do want to talk though, we're always around to listen. We're going to be living with each for the next seven years, right? So, we'll be here for you."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:11 pm
Intrigued yet? ♠}

Tanisa froze mid-breath when Tamara placed a hand on her arm. Without a doubt, she knew that the girl in front of her had read her mind. Such an ability was almost unheard of, even in lines that married specifically to keep the ability in the family - even if it meant marrying cousins. Filled with unease, she focused on Shelby. "I want to join the team too - though flying solo is really more appealing... What position do you want to play?" she asked, hoping that her cover-up was sufficient for Tamara to let her lack of response go. She was a really understanding girl, it seemed, but her too-knowing words weren't meant to come out of an eleven year old's mouth - she was mentally older than her years, Tanisa was sure of it.

xo maho

Dainty Dreamer

xTheEndx

Stellar Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:09 am

Shelby wasn't quite sure what was going on between them. Tanisa's quick change of the conservation seemed like she was a little startled by Tamara's words. Shelby eyes curiously looked to both of them. What's going on between them? She thought as she looked back to Tanisa.

"Um, well...I was hoping to become the Keeper. I've been told I have great reflexes so I'm hoping that might be the position for me. Wouldn't it be fantastic if all three of us made the team?" Shelby asked feeling curious and a little confused at the same time.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:45 pm
GryffindorHalfblood1st Year

When violet eyes get brighter, and heavy wings grow lighter. I'll taste the sky and feel alive again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Olivia took a long yawn and left the dormitory from her long nap, headed for common room; still in her bunny pajamas. Olivia tousled her mildly wild bed hair. While warming herself up by the fireplace she saw Shelby and Tammy with a girl she had never introduced herself to, but looked like she should be in Slytherin, not Gryffindor. Then she remembered, Oh yeah! She's the girl I saw during the sorting. She walked over to them and greeted the girls, "Hey Tammy, hey Shelby." she turned over to the other girl and introduced herself, "My name is Olivia, nice to meet you! Tanisa right?" Olivia smiled at her, though not too much because she seemed like a kind of person who was very serious. As she looked upon the three, still kneeling on the floor, she spotted an awkward and cold tension between Tanisa and Tamara. She continued to watch them, Tanisa trying to avoid Tammy by starting a conversation with Shelby, and Tamara acting like nothing happen. What's going on? she thought.

c h o c o l a t-s

Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces