Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Girls' Dormitories Hufflepuff Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:33 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hufflepuff Girls Dormitory

Chloe looked up at Rose as she picked up the bigger sized violin. “Yeah sure I would.” She said thinking about what Rose said. ‘Maybe I could still learn an instrument… but then again I could stick to writing…’ she thought before going over to her trunk. Opening up she went through it trying to find her pajamas. Soon enough she did and she got herself ready for bed before flopping on her bed and listening to Rose play. It certainly was a perfect way to end a prefect day. Whiskers hopped onto the bed beside Chloe and went over to her pillow before drifting to sleep. Chloe couldn’t help but smile as she watched her feline pet lay on her bed while her new friend did what she loved to do.

With: Rose

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:48 pm
User Image
Singing my silent song of misery.
This monster lies trapped in my own nightmare.
'He' is a tyrant.
I let our a plea,
Why did you have to leave me all alone?

~Roseann Lutrick~
Single ~ Hufflepuff ~ First Year ~ Unknown Blood ~ Circus Monster

Rose started to play This ((All the way up to 1:05)), it could be heard from all over the Hufflepuff Common Room, if they listened. Once she was done she could see that Chloe was already drifting to sleep. She smiled and put away the Violin and closed the cases and set stem under the beds. She got into bed and snuggled her bear.

[[OOC: ]]

((Wearing))

Bound to sing for them, a worthless monster.
I never see them.
I despise them so.
Lying so useless they start to holler,
"Hey! Get up, you worthless Circus Monster!"

MixBreedBecky

Friendly Citizen

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:19 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
First Year

Chloe listened to the nice music that Rose played. As she listened to it she thought about her parents and her brother wondering what they were doing right now. They were probably sleeping by now like she should be doing. As she was in her thought she slowly started to drift to sleep. It really did help listening to music before bed. Before she knew it she had fallen asleep after having one fun yet busy day.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:35 pm
User Image
'He' is a tyrant.
I let our a plea,

~Roseann Lutrick~

Rose smiled as her friend fell asleep. She then went to sleep, as she tried to think of nothing and slept peacefully. The next morning she sat up and looked around slightly, and then looked at Chloe, and smiled softly. She just staid there for a moment.

((Wearing))

I never see them.
I despise them so.

MixBreedBecky

Friendly Citizen

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:50 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
First Year

Chloe woke up with Whiskers in her side. Rubbing her eyes she looked down at her feline curled up next to her. "Morning Whiskers, Rose." she said as she stroked the cat’s fur and looked over at Rose who was also awake. “What time is it?” she asked wondering if breakfast was on the table. If it was she sure would head down to the great hall. Sliding out of bed she went to find her dress robes. “So what to get breakfast?” she asked Rose.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:01 pm
User Image
'He' is a tyrant.
I let our a plea,

~Roseann Lutrick~

Rose nodded, and got up. "Sure." She said as she started to get dress. She took the bow and put her hair up, and put on her shirt. She put on her shirt and tuck in her shirt. She put her tie on and her coat. She put on a necklace and rose earrings. She smiled. "Lets go."

((Exit, Rose.))

((Wearing))

I never see them.
I despise them so.

MixBreedBecky

Friendly Citizen

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:47 am
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
First Year

Getting dressed Chloe couldn't wait to get down stairs. "Alright now all I need is... my books..." she muttered to herself as she grabbed her textbooks. She needed to study and at least get some idea on how to figure out a few of the spells they had learned already. Walking downstairs into the common room and out the entrance she walked all the way down the halls and up to the great hall. Food and studying was in her future.

(Exit to Great Hall)

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:41 pm
You shout it loud, but I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud, not saying much
I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet
you shoot me down, but I get up

User ImageUser Image

User Image Pureblood User Image Single

Nell was getting ready for bed after a tiring day, both emotionally and physically. After a long shower to ease her pain she dressed in her comfortable pjs and was perched on top of her bed sheets with her sketchbook opened in her lap as she drew the nightmares that had plagued. Her Mum had told her it might help with them and so far they have, she just hadn't been expecting an all out panic attack. The Scot gave a weary sigh, she should've expected it and told the professor beforehand but didn't want special treatment. If they others could walk alone then so could she!.....she hoped.

Wearing: PJs | Where: Hufflepuff Girl's Dormitory | With: No one | Feeling: Tired/Resilient | Thinking: I have to try harder | OOC:

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
fire away, fire away
you shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:11 pm
User Image

Rose Hall
Third Year - Hufflepuff
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

Rose entered the dorm, actually happy to see that the only person there right now was Nell. After the events in Defense Against the Dark Arts, she was worried about her friend. She crossed the room and sat down on Nell's bed, a determined look in her eyes. "All right, what's going on. You said something happened during summer, and then you freak out during DADA. What's up with that?" Okay, so maybe tact wasn't her biggest thing. However, she could see how her friend was truly scared. That, and she had decided to find out precisely what was going on with her fellow third years. She wasn't one that gave up easily.

----------------------------------
State: Determined, concerned
OOC: ...
Wearing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:36 pm

User ImageUser Image

Nell jumped as Rose sat on her bed and began to hound her with questions. With a blush she was tempted to say something along the lines of "I don't know what you're talking to" but she could see her friend had that same determined stubborn look in her eyes the same one her friend Marina got. It must be a redhead thing... She took a sigh before trying to find the best place to begin. "I-it was the spell, I-I used it a lot during the summer at that place...Didn't you hear about the students and the caretaker that got taken over the summer?" she asked quietly.

Wearing: PJs | Where: Hufflepuff Girl's Dormitory | With: Rose | Feeling: Tired/Weary | Thinking: She's not gonna give up is she? | OOC:

fire away, fire away
I am titanium

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:45 pm
User Image

Rose Hall
Third Year - Hufflepuff
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

Rose's eyes widened. What? She hadn't heard a thing over the summer, aside from the talk about horse dung and how boring she and her sister thought their aunt's farm was. What had happened? "Wait. Back up. You're going to have to explain that one. What do you mean, the caretaker and students that got taken? I haven't heard a thing. I was in America over the summer, remember? What happened?" She was confused. How did this explain any of what was going on with her best friend, anyway? It totally made no sense, unless... "Oh my god, you weren't kidnapped, were you?"

State: Determined, concerned
Wearing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:14 am

User ImageUser Image

Nell could have smacked herself for forgetting she and her friends first conversation back at the Welcome Feast. Of course she wouldn't know, she had been visiting family all the way across the pond where they probably don't get the Daily Prophet or any new concerning the British. When she was asked if she had been the one kidnapped she vehemently shook her head in negative. "No! No, the ones taken were Heather Hawthorn, and Remy Bleddaid, and Caitlin Engels. Me and Marina had heard then read they were taken from the platform and went to go and rescue her along with Michelle, Ronyo Storm, Jane, an auror, a few other adults, some vampires, and a group of centaurs because apparently the people who kidnapped those three had also kidnapped a vampire and another centaur. We went with them to the kidnapper's hideout and fought against these...awful people. And watched as the others killed them while we shot spells towards them to slow them andand...it was just awful!" Nell felt as though she had run out of words and had curled herself into a ball during the course of her explanation and once finished buried her face in her arms which were wrapped around her knees up by her chest.

Wearing: PJs | Where: Hufflepuff Girl's Dormitory | With: Rose | Feeling: Just plain tired | Thinking: Awfulawfulawfulawfulawfulawful | OOC:

fire away, fire away
I am titanium

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:35 am
User Image

Rose Hall
Third Year - Hufflepuff
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

Rose bit her lip as she heard what occurred over the summer. She almost wanted to punch someone over what happened. Heather always seemed nice, at least for a bookish upperclassman. She didn't know Remy that well, and now that explained Caitlin's response about to the question in Herbology. She reached over to Nell and wrapped her arms around the other girl. "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry. You weren't hurt, were you?" She hoped that wasn't the case. She couldn't imagine what she would feel like if Nell had been hurt. Holding her at arms length, she looked into her friend's eyes and suddenly an urge overtook her. Swallowing a bit, she closed the distance to Nell's face. Her lips brushed tentatively over the darker-skinned Hufflepuff before drawing away. What had just happened?

State: Determined, concerned, slightly confused
Wearing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:04 am

User ImageUser Image

Nell gingerly unwrapped her arms from around herself to give the second hug of that day to Rose and felt herself enjoying it much more with this redhead than with the other. She shook her head again negatively at her question before burying herself into the crook of her friends neck and inevitably taking a sniff. Before she could apologize she was held outward and kissed...wait. She was kissed!?! The other girl pulled away right afterwards but not before Nell could get a feel of how soft her lips were and how wide she was sure her hazel eyes were. "I-erm...umm...keech." All the girl could do was let out a soft curse in her native tongue.

Wearing: PJs | Where: Hufflepuff Girl's Dormitory | With: Rose | Feeling: Conflicted | Thinking: Ooh yah cun'... | OOC:

fire away, fire away
I am titanium

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:13 pm
User Image

Rose Hall
Third Year - Hufflepuff
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

Rose blushed as red as her head as she realized how that might have looked. She had always liked Nell, but was it really this way? Hearing Nell say something in Scottish didn't help matters any. She swallowed nervously, trying not to look Nell in the eye. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. You don't hate me, do you?" She hoped not. She didn't want to lose a friend over it. Biting her lip, she glanced back at Nell, waiting for her response.

State: Determined, concerned, slightly confused
Wearing

Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items