Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the riddle right?
Yes, it was really easy!
56%
 56%  [ 45 ]
No, I got locked out D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I guessed and I got in O.o
30%
 30%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 79

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Crahi clucked her peak indigently. "I doubt the school see it the same way." She then turned back to Xenos. "Do you think you could convince the school that this was a project you wanted to work on? That way it might make some sense why you would going out there and no one would get into trouble. Hikari could go too." When Hikari heard her name come from Crahi she glared at her familar. Yes she had too been interested in all of that but she wanted to her foot into it. That was the problem with familiars, they are a part of you so they know everything you want.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:49 pm
User Image

Xenos let out a laugh at the expression that crossed Hikari's face. "That is something we could try. A school project. Might work, great thinking Crahi. Trust a raven to come up with a plan." He said with smile petting her again in thanks. "You never know Danny maybe something will come up to make it even easier." He said turning back to Danny. "I know you could protect me too, but it would be good to keep Okami there just in case I end up having to make a run for the school." Xenos continued his smile still there. Really he had smiled so much this year he was starting to get worried his face would stick that way. But he was glad Danny had a sound way of looking at his perdicamint.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:04 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

"Yeah, true enough." Danny nodded agreeing. He thought for a moment before asking, "What kind of creatures do you know for sure are in the forest?" He asked curiously as he looked at Xenos.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:19 pm
User Image

"Other werewolves, unicorns, an acromantula coloney. Some hippogriffs, threshals, blood sucking bloodbears, bowtruckles, and a whole other assortment of nasty and nice creatures. Oh and a rumor going around is something about a three headed dog." Xenos answered listing off some of the many creatures. He had gotten bored last year and done some research on the forest. It was interesting to say the least. "I could name more if you wish."

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:23 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

"Yeah, go ahead and name more, I need to know what's out there so I can be mentally prepared for it." Danny said nodding lightly as he listened to Xenos as he listed the creatures.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:41 pm
User Image

"Hm...let me see there are several centaurs, blast-ended skrewts, possibly some trolls, heard there were some giants but you have to go pretty deep to find them. That's my understanding at least. I've heard that there are vampires, some say that manicores roam around there. But you never know just what you'll come across out there." Xenos continued trying to shift through rumor and fact. "I doubt every creature roaming out there has been recorded. Maybe someday but needless to say we'll have our hands full out there." He said with a shrug looking over at Danny still idely petting Crahi.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:00 am
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

"Interesting..Well I'll be heading off to bed, it's already really late.." Danny said checking his watch and standing up. "Good night to you all." He added before heading up to the boy's dormitory.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:25 am
Ariana was about to reply to the girl when Xenos and Danny had come over talking about going into the forest in the next full moon. She knew they where brave to do that and even Hikari. She kept a small smile on her face knowing it was never good to interrupt a conversation. She had a feeling she might have gone only if invited. She knew it was fine for now since there was classes starting the next day. She noticed when Hikari turned back. She waited just a moment. "It is alright about the feast, I can understand big crowds. I have to say I was still feeling a bit nervous even after the sorting. If I do have question I will come and ask. Do you really enjoy your first year here? I happen to be the first one here since my father."  

Lonely_Keeper_of Time

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:23 am
User Image

Gisela walked into the room and looked around. It was a very lovely room. She covered her mouth lightly as she yawned and continued to investigate her new lodgings. Her parents were right, Ravenclaw did have a nice common room, although she didn't have anything to base it off of so she couldn't say anything much against the other rooms. She had made no friends on the way to the castle or even at the table. Exhausted from the day she found a place in the corner that was alone and sat down.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari smiled. "First year was great..." except for almost dieing twice, getting taken over by my other self, almost killing two people, finding out that my mom was part of the reason I have this other self... "I had the best time of my life. The classes are wonderful I learned quite a bit from the teachers. So you are a half blood then? That is pretty cool. What house was your dad in?" Hikari was interested in finding out all she could about the first year then she realized something. "Uh, I don't know your name." She after a pause.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:24 pm
User Image

"Good night Danny. Sleep well." Xenos said to the boy. Smiling lightly he turned looking to the portal when it opened. In walked a girl he hadn't seen before. Getting up, he streached before straighten his shirt and heading towards her. "Good evening. I'm Xenos. Xenos de Vinci. I'm a second year and wanted to welcome you." He said his voice soft and calm, a light smile on his face.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:54 pm
Ariana gave a small chuckle at herself for forgetting to introduce herself. She was still a tiny bit nervous. She was happy to hear that the first year would be very good. "Sorry, it kinda slipped my mind for a moment with so much going on. Ariana Knethell is the name. My father was in Ravenclaw too. I am kinda happy to follow in his foot steps. I'm a full blown wizard since both of my parents work at the ministry. What about you?" She felt a twinge of curiosity about Hikari.  

Lonely_Keeper_of Time

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari blushed and rubbed the back of her head. "Ah well you see. I live with my uncle. Well he is not really my Uncle but that is what I call him. He is a historian so to speak, studding all day and what not. My parents were both Salem witches, like myself. So I guess you can I am a pure blood witch too." She smiled thinking back to her uncle. Historian didn't seem quite right for him but it was certainly simpler then trying to go though everything her uncle was. He was a scolar, a teacher, he created spells and other things, he was a historian to be sure, but he did so many other things too.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:12 pm
((sorry I got grounded sadly))

Christine saw Ariana and said."Hi."
Christien became quiet again and listen.  

KAMT

Lonely_Keeper_of Time

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:06 pm
Ariana listed with interest. She had never heard of a Salem witch before. There seemed to be a million question go through her mind. She looked over when the new girl said hi. She gave a polite smile. "Hello, I'm Ariana and this is Hikari." She gave a small blush since she was not sure if she should have introduced Hikari. She really did not know her all that well. She bit back her tongue before she went on.  
Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff