Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Boys' Dormitories Slytherin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:49 am
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

It was late, how late, Tay couldn't be sure. With the lack of windows to allow him the priveledge of the moon and its stars, he was sure he'd never be able to tell time again. His pocket watch had long since been lost amid the clothing of his suitcase. He couldn't sleep, a wave of anger washed over him relentlessly, as if it was angry with the way he had ignored the estranged emotion. All day, one person had burrowed under his skin. All day, it was Dragomere who made his vision run black. It was he, that Tay, wanted nothing more then to cause the blonde boy to crash and burn.

A loud knock resonated from the wooden door that seperated Tay from his cousin, Blaire, in the dormitories. His cousins name was elegantly sprawled on a plaque with several others, and with another loud knock, he hoped he hadn't bothered the others who may have been asleep. He only knew one thing, that he needed help.

And who better to seek help from than Blaire? The one who seemed to gryate at the center of everything, and everyone.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: -
Thoughts: '..wake up! Bloody git, I know your still awake in there...
╚══════════════╝

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:27 pm
User Image

Blaire lounged across the emerald sheets in his dormitory, as was typical, immersing himself in some parchment, no doubt a new scheme.He was quickly and violently jerked away from his work as a loud resounding knock penetrated the gears of his mind. The blonde's inspecting gaze searched the circular room, confirming that it had done no more than send his slumbering fellows into light stirring. He gathered his scattered notes and snugly tucked them into a ledger, concealing the book under his pillow, before rising to approach the door. The Slytherin ruffled a hand through his hair, slightly disheveling the blonde locks, and opened the door. Adorned in silky veridian pants and a comfortably-fit black tank-top with matching slippers, Blaire looked down to see his cousin in the doorway. "William? What is it?" Not bothering with his usual pretense at this hour, his tone was cold, detached, almost as if he weren't there at all. He retraced his steps back to his bed, leaving the door open, expecting the small Nott to follow.

User Image

Dark Prince of Thorns

6,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:46 am

User Image

"It's hell, tha's what it is." Tay made sure to cloud his anger with the short, hushed tones of his British tongue. Tay, probably no larger than a meager lamp, managed a vision of death, thin, course, but fluid, like the serrated edge of a blade. Garbed in nothing more than the black silken pajama pants leisurely wrapped around his waist; Tay stepped through the open doorway hastily, only turning around to ensure that no other soul had wondered too close to their quarters as he closed the door behind him.

"One bloody day, and one foul git ensured our demise for the house cup..." Tay's voice had trailed off, this time, there was no underlying hint of anger in his whispered tone, rather a thoughtful embodiment of empty omniescence. "I know you've got to be planning something." He finally declared his reasons, his stark golden gaze igniting with an illuminated flare of frigid emptiness.

"I want in on it." As if to further prove his point, he dropped a single leaf of parchment he held loosely in his fingers. It was the little note that Blaire had managed to sneak up on the bulletin board. "And nothing like this-

"We're going big."

╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: 'Finally-
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:12 pm
User Image

No hint of emotion penetrated Blaire's face; it remained a perfect, blank slate. When his cousin divulged his true intentions, the blonde elected to remain on his feet, and gestured to offer the boy a seat on his bed. He inspected the poster retrieved from the Slytherin bulletin-board. "Oh? Did you have something particular in mind? " Blaire admitted, his current efforts were geared toward discouraging and discrediting Drake, but he didn't view the boy as anything more than a nuisance. He couldn't deny the need for allies to pursue his true intentions, though. As the small Nott replied, he stared into the darkness with half-lit eyes, not focused on anything in particular, and raised one hand and began to fidget with a blonde lock.

User Image

Dark Prince of Thorns

6,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:08 pm

User Image

"Well-" Tay began, his gaze had dropped down to the offered gesture to take a seat and silently declined. "Not exactly," the young Slytherin's eyes seemed to darken and his lips had spread into a smile that could cut a man's head off clean. "But when I do, I'll expect your cooperation." No doubt, this was his best way of affirming the fact that he, undoubtedly, would need the help of his masqueraded cousin.

With this, he grew silent. It could be noted that his mind had plummeted into a whir of thoughts, and that this occasion, in all honesty, was the first notion of initiative he ever willingly proposed. Once those golden rims veered upwards, afire with hatred, he casted his gaze over this cousin-in-law of his truly for the first time. "I expect, no doubt, you'll continue on your ever-going quest for loyalties until then?" And as if he knew the answer, he continued on a more leisure tone. "What are you doing up this late, anyway?" He questioned now that the blinding vision of anger had washed away with his words.

╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: 'Damn, I do need a plan....'
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:45 pm
User Image

Blaire turned back to his cousin, and dropped his hand, nodding his consent. His face still unfaltering, he dodged the boy's question, "Couldn't sleep." He thought for a brief moment before returning to the subject of Drake, "For now, get close to the Tanguin boy." Anderson will love that. His cousin may not like the Hufflepuff, but Luke was the closest with the other Slytherin, and as it always was, any dirt they could dig up on the the boy would be useful. All the blonde had deduced thus far was that he had an uncontrollable, if not psychotic, temper, a certain disregard for the rules, and fell "in love" at the drop of a hat. It wouldn't be any trouble to play his emotions against him, but for the severity his cousin was looking for, they would need more.

User Image

Dark Prince of Thorns

6,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:07 pm

User Image

Dante, against himself mind you, raised a doubtful brow at the quick disregard for his question, and, as if eager to lead him off any trail, was met with thought provoking words. And, probably as planned, Tay fell for the guise as a thoughtful look enchanced his rounded features, fat, from baby pounds yet to have been shed. "See, and this is why I knew to come to you, cousin." It wasn't often that Tay had used the pronoun in such a soft fashion.

He turned his back then, seeking the comfort of the green tinted rays casted down from the watery grave of the lake their common room was surrounded by. When pieces finally started to connect, he turned back around. "And honestly, when are you going to get your hair cut?

"I can't tell you how many times I've had people question me the origins of your gender, it's getting rather tedious, you know,"
Tay jestered defensivly, a sly smile appeared. His pride had not sat well with seeking help from another, even if they are family.

╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: 'Hmm, maybe if I can...?
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:13 pm
User Image

Blaire flung his hair behind his left shoulder with a fluid hand motion, "Good." He enjoyed leaving people in the dark. The less they could decipher of him, the better. Besides, he was quite attached to his golden locks. He offered a a slight smirk to acknowledge his cousin's joke, but it did little to warm his icy exterior. In truth, he was pleased William was able to look past the pride that ran rampant in their family to seek a partnership. His cousin seemed to possess the Rook's forceful, sweeping strength, and Blaire could make good use of it.

User Image

Dark Prince of Thorns

6,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:21 pm

User Image

First Year Slytherin

Tay met Blaire's impending silence dead on, his gaze lacked any warmth as he refused to stray the golden tint of his iris away from the disheveled blonde standing before him. As the night deepened, shadows danced in his peripheral vision and it almost seemed to send a chill down his spine, almost.

"I don't think I'll ever quite understand how you've managed..." No words could perfectly depict the facade that Blaire had devised. And so with an exaggurated flail of his ivory hand, Tay hoped his notions were obvious. "-the other side of you." For some reason, he decided to best leave the conversation as it is, finding no other beneficial reasons to linger in the dorm room. Tay turned away from his cousin, away from the murky dusted window and approached the door. No sooner than his hand had fallen on the bronze knob did he turn to the blonde once more. "One day, I do hope to lie as well as you." The words, though seemingly empty, held much more depth than any other statement he had said otherwise. This proved his appreciation, his unstated rememberance for such, and in some way, an apology for the spurt of pride that had lashed out moments ago.

╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: 'Hmmm...
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:48 pm
User Image

No matter how fast I run

Dante entered the dorm room in an angry mood. The incident with Cosette had fired him up and he was in no mood to stay in the common room. She'd be back and he didn't want to be there. Ignoring all who were in there he made his way to his own bed and laid down on it. His face centered on the underside of the bunk above him. His eyes were filled with a dark rage that he tried desperately to quell. He may hate Cosette at that moment but she is one of the few people that he would refuse to kill even if she did something such as this. The last straw would be if she hurt anyone he felt close to.

I can never escape the darkness inside me

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:05 pm
User Image
User Image

The hisses in my ear:
Wonderful...
What writhes within me: Concerned

Those entwined with me: Istal, Dante

The oldest Gaunt hadn't believe just how much Cosette had snapped at them. She'd never let her temper get to her that way. Sure everyone was bound to have a bad day but damn. Maybe now wasn't the time to tell her his own secret. But only time would tell if this was just a bad day or a complete change. When Dante left Charon was up the moment after him following him to the dorms. He knew his friends temper. It was going to be his job to cool him down...that or get a hold of Xenos.

Coming in behind the black haired boy, his pale eyes followed his form to his bed. Sighing lightly as he felt his own temper cool Charon found it idly amusing that sometimes when Dante was upset Charon just couldn't be. Walking over to the bed he leaned on one of the posts. "What's going on in that devious head of yours, dear Dante?" Charon asked knowing it was silly to ask if he was alright when he obviously wasn't.

If I had to choose between breathing and loving you

I would use my last breath to tell you I love you

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

{sorry I wasn't liking his new picture so I reverted to the old ones XD}

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:51 pm
User Image

No matter how fast I run

Dante lightly growled as he stared at the bed above him. His eyes not once turning to look at his friend. At the moment he did not want to be bothered. Any lapse of his own concentration and he'd lash out at something or someone. Even Charon.

"Nothing now leave me be..."
he said through clenched teeth. His hands gripped tightly to the bed cover.

((sorry for how bloody short it is))  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:50 pm
User Image
User Image

The hisses in my ear:
Wonderful...
What writhes within me: Concerned

Those entwined with me: Istal, and a pissed off Dante, fun!

he shook his head lightly. Why did Dante bother telling him to go? He should know him well enough by now to know that he wasn't going to just vanish on him. It had been a long time since he had seen his dark haired friend so angry. The last time he could recall was when a Gryffindor had been eaves dropping on a very private conversation between the two boys. Even then he didn't think that he'd been this angry.

"And if I say no?" Charon asked calmly as he crossed his arms still leaning on the post. "You get two choices here Dante. You talk to me or I go find your lover. So which would you prefer? I know I don't cuddle as well as that guy besides I'd rather not get killed by him for doing so." He said calmly. Oh yeah he was pushing it but this was something he wouldn't relent on. There hadn't been a time yet that Charon had abandoned Dante and he wasn't going to start now.

If I had to choose between breathing and loving you

I would use my last breath to tell you I love you

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:20 pm
User Image

No matter how fast I run

Dante should have known Charon would be difficult. And now he had to go and threaten to bring Xenos into the mix. Great. Just great. Either way he was going to have to speak about what was going through his head. It all depended on who he'd say it to. Charon was easier to ignore. He trusted him but still...now Xenos. Xenos could pull practically anything out of Dante, no mater how much he wanted to not say it. Slowly he turned his head and looked at Charon.

"I dont want to talk about it right now Charon. Please...when I am calmer I will tell you what ever it is you wish to know but for now please just shut up" he meant that in the kindest way possible. Hopefully Charon knew Dante well enough to take no offense.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:24 am
User Image User Image
User Image

Sioon smile as he reached Blaire turnk. Upon opening it he found was he was looking for. One unopened butterbeer. He quickly drank half of it and poured the potion into it. Upon shaking it the potion turned the color of butter scottch he smile and placed it back inside the trunk, knowing the boy would drink it that night,as usual.

He then put everything back in place and left with a smile on his face.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces