Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Slytherin Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
58%
 58%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
33%
 33%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 84

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:42 pm
User Image

"S-S-Shut up!" Charon managed to get out keeping the chair between himself and the monster. Etheris sighed slithering over towards him. Barely stooping, and always keeping an eye on the cat, Charon reached down so she could slid up. "Hush now. You're fine. It'ssss over there and I'm not killing it for your peacccc of mind. Try to breath, Charon." she hiss as she wrapped around his neck giving a gentle squeeze. Charon didn't reply.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:53 pm
User Image
osette 𝔄urelie 𝔓rewitt
Member of Slytherin

You shadow of forgotten dreams

You come to take away

My hope on your b l a c k wings...

Cosette was taken completely off guard when Charon panicked. She watched, bemused, as he jumped over his chair and hid. What on earth was wrong with him? "Ashes is not a 'thing'," she said, slightly offended. She was mollified when Dante complimented the cat, however, and so simply walked a few meters away from the cowering Gaunt. "It's partly her breed, partly a special diet, and partly that I groom her very often." As he pet her, Ashes sniffed at his hand, then began to purr, eyes closing, as he scratched her in one of her favorite places. "Aw..." Cosette cooed at the cat. She watched Charon move away, keeping a wary eye on the cat she held, and frowned at him, still offended that he had called Ashes a 'thing'. "Charon, she's not going to hurt you. You aren't a mouse or bird--at least, you don't appear to be one." With one hand, she too began to pet the cat, along its back. Ashes started purring even louder, clearly enjoying the attention.

Come and come to me, R a v e n h e a r t

Messenger of e v i l

Come to me. What's the news?

Here I'm still left l o n e l y...

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

-X-_snow_witch_ -X-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:05 pm
User Image
(First year)
User Image

“It is an unique name indeed.” She said, laughing when Dante said that one snake was falling for the other. She was not as shy now, they were nice, her fellow Slytherins. She blushed at Charon’s comment. “Why thank you. Yes, Scarlet Aysun.” She confirmed. “Nice to meet you Charon.” She replied with a smile. She ignored the Dante and Charon bickering about complimenting her and looked towards the girls’ dormitory’s door, where Cosette came out, holding her cat. Scarlet stood up and walked over to her, petting her cat Ashes that Cosette just introduced them to. “She is pretty.” She complimented her cat. She looked at her arm, where her owl was perched. “This is my owl, Seppen.” She introduced Seppen to Cosette. “By the way, how is your dress and doll? Did you see if you could get any help with it?” She asked, remembering what happened in the Great Hall.

She then turned towards Charon, whom apparently was afraid of a cat, a cat. “Charon, she won’t bite you. Plus, around any animal you must remain calm, animals can pick up your emotions rather fast and will react to them.” She stated, but went on into further detail. “If you are scared around a horse, the horse will be scared, but if you remain calm, then the horse will be calm as well.” She said, giving him an example for why he should remain calm. She then walked over to him, grabbed his arm, and brought him over to the cat. “Pet her, she won’t bite.” She said again, letting go of his arm.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:24 pm
User Image

Charon tried not to whimper when Scarlet pulled him towards the cat. When she let go, he retreated a few steps. "I'm sorry for called you cat a 'thing', Miss Prewitt. Cats and I just...don't get along. So pardon me if I don't pet your cat." He said eyes half on the cat as he tried to appologize. It was something he really couldn't help. For years Charon had tired to get over his silly fear of cats, but he couldn't not even with Etheris's help. Which for Charon meant a slightly embarrassing fear of tiny fluffy things. "A-And Etheris, my snake, has already informed me she won't be touching your cat. She promises."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

-X-_snow_witch_ -X-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:46 pm
User Image
User Image
(First year)

Scarlet looked at Charon retreat. “I will get you over your fright of cats.” She said determined. “It is a bloody cat. It will not bite.” She said, not finding it funny that he was afraid of them, but instead she found it wierd to be scared of such a small animal. After all, she loved animals, and so far, she had not met one that she did not like. She put her owl on one of the chairs so he could perch there, instead of on her arm. Then she went to sit down.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:56 pm
User Image

"I seem to have upsetted you as well, Miss Scarlet. I'm sorry if I have but I'll let you know this now. I've tried to get over it, it hasn't happened. If Etheris, my closet friend and familiar, then I doubt anyone could. So please don't let me trouble you." Charon said softly to the girl, his playfulness gone. Great first day and he was upsetting everyone he met. Well everyone but Dante, he seemed to be amusing him.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

ElrineLylianna

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:58 pm
ELRINE LYLIANNA CRAUGHWELL

Elly entered the long, low underground room that serves as the Slytherin common room and looked around. She saw some of the students she sat with during the feast and approached them slowly.

"Good evening everyone. I'm Elly." she said. "I'm sorry I seem a bit out of it. It's just a lot to take in. Being here in Hogwarts." she smiled a bit at them. "That's a lovely owl by the way."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:07 pm
User Image
User Image
(First year)

Scarlet looked over at Charon. “You have not upset me.” Scarlet said. “I just find all animals interesting.” She added. “It will not trouble me a bit. I want to.” She said. It was true, anyone that was afraid of animals. She looked at the new arriving girl. “Hello Elly. I am Scarlet.” She said. “Thank you, his name is Seppen.” She thanked the girl.

User Image

-X-_snow_witch_ -X-

ElrineLylianna

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:24 pm

"It's nice to meet you Scarlet. I have an owl too actually. His name's Kael. He's in the owlery though." she smiled at the girl. "Would you mind if I sit with you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:48 pm
User Image
User Image
(First year)

Scarlet smiled at Elly. “No, I don’t mind.” She said. “Interesting name, what type of owl is he?” She asked. She looked at her owl; she would probably let him go to the owlery tonight, seeing that he would probably like it better.

User Image

-X-_snow_witch_ -X-

ElrineLylianna

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:01 pm

"Kael is a white eagle owl." she said sitting next to Scarlet. "My father gave him to me when I got my Hogwarts letter. He was the one who named him."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:44 am
User Image
osette 𝔄urelie 𝔓rewitt
Member of Slytherin

You shadow of forgotten dreams

You come to take away

My hope on your b l a c k wings...

Cosette smiled at Scarlet. "Thank you. And now, I haven't yet...I'm going to ask the Charms teacher tomorrow." She watched the other girl bring Charon over. "Apology accepted," she said, nodding to him, and filing away the information about his fear in the back of her mind. "And thank you, Etheris."

Cosette watched Scarlet and Charon arguing, and noticed another girl come over to the group. "Hello. I'm Cosette Prewitt. This is Ashes." As Scarlet and Elly began to chat, Cosette allowed Ashes to jump out of her arms. "Well, I think I'm going to unpack now...Good night to you all..." She waved, then headed for the girl's dormitory again.

((I figure it's about time we wrapped this up, so we can go to classes...))

Come and come to me, R a v e n h e a r t

Messenger of e v i l

Come to me. What's the news?

Here I'm still left l o n e l y...

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Vavila

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:16 am
He ended up falling asleep on the couch and woke up to see everyone still talking. He smiled as his cat was still sleeping. He put his cat down on the couch and he left out of the portrait. He was ready to go to class.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:00 pm
[Calais: I'll reput this here incase you don't check the table. smile
"Sorry, I'll have it said it looks similar. I missed it being custom made".]

User Image
Daemon Sadi
First year Slytherin student

Daemon finally entered the portrait. "Jackyll?" He murmered, "Dante?" I spoke to Danny. He is willing to meet us on the third floor. If you wish to get your revenge, you should meet him first. First rule of the prank, meet the prey, no?"

After a while, Daemon headed out. he was off to meet Tamara, not that the others would ever know.

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:04 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi
First year Slytherin student

Daemon staggered into the common room with slightly torn robes, and blank eyes. His wand was out but hung limp between numb fingers. It would appear for all the world he'd been attacked.  
Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff