Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply zombie Rp
Zombie role playing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:08 pm
Lizbeth pushed her bloodied hair out of her face and smiled at him sweetly waving goodbye. "us humans have to look out for each other just make sure you dont undie or ill kill you" she laughed but was completely serious. She looked at herself covered in blood and sighed.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:25 pm
Aki took what she said as a joke and replied, "I'll try not to. Or else you'll have pyro zombie chasing you!" He laughed as he unlocked his car and placed the supplies he took from wall mart in the backseats and trunk. He closed the trunk door, opened the driver's door, then sat in the driver's seat and started his car. He closed the door, he flipped a few switches on the dash board, checking if the car's turrets still worked incase of any more zombies. Metal flaps opened at the front of the car as the turrets came spinning out. then he flipped the switches again, causing the turrets to retreat back into the car, and the flaps coming back up and locking into place.  

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:36 pm
She stared at his surprisingly impressive car and watched as ,what looked like, giant guns came out of his care. She laughed and shook her head putting the machete on the hood of the car taking off her blood drenched dress of wearing a sports bra and skin tight work out shorts underneath.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:49 pm
Ivy gose zombie hunting for a day and shots a bunch of zombies "oh yeah um lizbeth do you think i got dirty" ((got BORED))  

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:54 pm
"we need to clean off" she says looking over Ivy then herself and sighed. "we can use the bathroom inside k?" she smiled weakly running out of juice already.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:57 pm
Ivy brigns her gun "you go i gaurd" she hold a gun ready to kill zombies one of her rules is beware of bathrooms  

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:57 pm
He reached under the driver's seat and pulled out a map of his current location. He studied the roads trying to figure out where he should go. He thought I haven't been on the road for very long and I still don't have a destination. There's always the option of invading a military base and getting some more guns. That AK-47, Bushmaster XM15 Shorty Carbine, and the Ar-50 BMG Rifle isn't gona hold me up for the entire trip to wherever I'll be going to. He glanced out his windows to make sure all the zombies were taken care of and saw the girl taking off her dress, he watched for a minute but looked away, ashamed of himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:02 pm
after lizbeth finishes she changes in to a sports bra capris and a freash shirt  

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:20 pm
Once Lizbeth was done changing she came out in a t-shirt that said "keeping it real" and black shorts. She smiled closing her eyes for a second. She smiled and ran to the car doing a back flip and a cart wheel. "todays going to be a good day!" she said softly but really wanting to scream it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:23 pm
"erm nope" Ivy is in a sports bra and jeans short-shorts and takes out a shirt that says "Let Do This" she laughs at the irony "oh yeah this is the one" she says looking at the shirt shes starts driving and looks at the sighns that say "Wellcome to california" with a smile on her face  

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

narokute
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:27 pm
Mean while hickey was chopping away at zombies after the gun fight at the gate earlier things seemed to calm down, hickey began to make his way to the armory to grab magazines for all the guns and stopped off at the corner PX and grabbed some skittles, hickey headed back and handed the guys the guns and saw something out of the corner of his eye that seemed a little weird a small plane that was landing at the runway to the east, hickey was picked as one of the five guys to go inspect while the rest guarded the gate,
as hickey got up to the runway he began to see blood on the side window, he aimed his gun inside the air craft as another opened the door inside was a man holding a womans neck as it gushed blood the man was frantic asking "please,please, help my wife she has been hurt and i thought the base would have a medic" the guys pulled the wife out and carried her to the PX for medical equipment....

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:36 pm
Lizbeth sighed and mumbled. "almost there." their car was packed with the nazi dude, her, the rich girl the driver, and the old man. She cant quiet remember when they last saw the pyro zombie ,her nick name for the guy with the kick a** car, but it had to be hours ago cause now they were finally in Cali. She smiled and bit her lip. "where to?" she looked over at the driver.

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:39 pm
"By the way im Ivy" they pull up near a army base "we are here becarful this place is hevily gaurded we need t make it clear we are human"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:51 pm
"how bout we hold up a flag and wave it?" she smiled and held her hand out to shake. "im Lizbeth its a pleasure to meet you" she looked the young girl over and sighed softly.

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:55 pm
"and by any chance do you have a flag" she says with a smirk on her face  
zombie Rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash