Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply Sci-fi Rp
Space Pirates (alternate universe) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Voice of the Ancients
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:25 pm
SeigoSempai
(Celt. Its my guy's ship lol. And its just sitting there for now, i don't know why he said it fired... You did approve it remmeber.....)

(I approved of your profile and that's it lol I never knew that's what your ship was called)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:26 pm
(Wow Celt.. I did kinda PUT IT IN THE PROFILE. lol.... Don't worry.. I'll change the ship, I'll just have his technology way advanced.)  

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Voice of the Ancients
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:07 pm
SeigoSempai
(Wow Celt.. I did kinda PUT IT IN THE PROFILE. lol.... Don't worry.. I'll change the ship, I'll just have his technology way advanced.)

(hey, I forget stuff ok?! lol besides you don't have to change the name the death star from star wars just popped into my mind so my bad)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:12 pm
((sorry about the ship firing, just trying to get the story going again.))  

zodiacmaster231

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:08 pm
(sigh im so confused and dont know how to get more involved)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:25 pm
SeigoSempai
He smiled slightly and pressed the button on the cylinder, the laser dissipating. 'Good. You are a mercenary correct?' He asked.

Varis looked at the cylinder the laser came out of and yet answered the man's question without much interest. "You could say that." He looked up at the man and smiled. "I prefer calling it a freelance privateer." He said locking eyes with the big man.  

Draconic Fire The Cruel
Vice Captain

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:10 pm
'Mercenary then... Very well... You do something for me.. I will allow you to take some of the weapons I have in my collection for payment. That fair?' He asked, having all manner of pistols, rifles, carbines... Ion bolt casters. electro pulse grenades.. Things like that  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:20 pm
Varis shrugged and nodded. "So long as at some point you let me have a look at that as well I would be more than happy to aid you." He motioned to the cylinder in his new commander's hand.  

Draconic Fire The Cruel
Vice Captain

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:07 pm
'This...? Hmm. Fine... Though. I don't want this becoming commonplace, as it takes alot of practice and natural skill to use without dicing yourself.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:59 pm
Varis nodded and smiled. "I don't want to use it as a sword anyway." He said a maniacal smile on his face as he jerked his wrists and his energy whips dropped and began cracking as the energy leapt between the links.  

Draconic Fire The Cruel
Vice Captain

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:02 pm
He glanced at the whips for a few seconds before looking at the maniac in front of him, glad there was another one around.

'Primitive, but I guess they do the job?'  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:15 pm
Varis' smile got larger as he nodded and snapped his wrists again and the whips recoiled up around his arms and he stood before the legendary psycho. "So where we goin?" He asked he had no use proper etiquette no captain dared make him.  

Draconic Fire The Cruel
Vice Captain

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:10 pm
'To that..' He said, pointing to the large, grey 'moon' in the sky.

'My ship...'  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:41 pm
Varis looked up an nodded looking impressed but he really wasn't. "That is indeed a large ship sir but it hardly looks fast." He said as he pointed behind him and up to his ship. "That is mine sir." He said as a smile crossed his face.  

Draconic Fire The Cruel
Vice Captain

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:25 am
'Impressive, though my ship has no need to be fast... With its defenses and its ultimate weapon, and the fact I corrected its previous weakness means its.... In all senses of the word, Invincible...' He said before he turned and strode back into his shuttle, hopefully this mercenary would have the brains to follow after him in his own ship  
Sci-fi Rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff