Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:13 pm

User Image

Updates

• September 23, 2011... Sarabi is an adult!!
  • January 16, 2010... Sarabi is an adolescent!
  • January 3, 2010... Breeding Gift! Zomggg. Swampie lines

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:52 pm

S a r a b i . . .

Basic info
User Image
[Name] Sarabi

[Name Meaning] Mirage

[Nickname] Sara

[Mate] None

[Pride] Pride lands

[Rank] Youth

[Species] Lion

[Stage] Adult

[Obtained] Breeding gift!

[Colorist] Angel Yuna

[Other] --

More info
[Personality] Sarabi is like the Sarabi from the Lion King. A sweet and motherly lioness. She likes to put others first from time to time and take care of her family. She is smart and quick, she isn't one to be easily tricked, if anything she is the one to trick some one. She is also very full of life, she is playful and adventurous, she normally doesn't get hyper but she still likes to have fun. She has fun when she can and is very full of life. Sarabi is rarely angered though, when it comes to most situations she is calm and stays collected. She never is one to over react or get upset easily. She is also leaderly and stubborn, she tends to let nothing get in her way when she wants it.

[History] When she was young she had to leave her original home of the swamp lands. Her father was one of the generations that was banned from the swamp lands because of something that happend a few years ago. She is also one of the banned generations from the swamp lands But that really doesn't amtter to her. She lives with her mother in the pridelands.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Mother] ----- [Father]
[Acha'Macheleo] ----- [Uxe]

[Children]

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:54 pm

Role Plays

Link/Name . Who x who . Progress

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:25 am

User Image

Updates
  • March 7, 2011... Grown to an adult!
  • January 3, 2010... Thank you Gee! A breeding gift. Nazhi's little sister! O:

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:11 am

L e o n a . . .

Basic info
User Image
[Name] Leona

[Name Meaning] Lioness

[Nickname] Non

[Mate] None

[Pride] Rogue lands

[Rank] N/A

[Species] Lion

[Stage] Adolescent

[Colorist] Ary

[Other] --

More info
[Personality] Leona is a sweetheart in every sense of the word. She likes to take care of anything around her, being other creatures or even cubs even those the same age as her. She is easily scared and can jump at some of the smallest things. She likes acting like a cub when she can and she likes to have a good time in general.

[History] Leona lives a pretty simple life. She was born to her mother and a father like everyone else. But she was never raised around her father. But that never bothered her. She had her mother and her adopted brother and of course her siblings. She was happy enough with just them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Mother] ----- [Father]
[Rana] ----- [Uyahambe]

[Children]
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:12 am

Role Plays

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:34 pm

User Image

Updates

• January 12, 2011... Dez'i is an adult!
  • April 3, 2010... Dez'i grew! : D
  • January 3, 2010... Another breeding gift! Thank you Hatter and Den!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:19 pm

Dez'i . . .

Basic info
User Image
[Name] Dez'i
[Name Meaning] Desired
[Nickname] Dez
[Mate] None
[Pride] Rogue lands
[Rank] None
[Species] Lion
[Stage] Adult

[Colorist] Kae
[Other] January 3, 2010

More info
[Personality] Dez'i knows that not everyone takes him seriously because of not being able to hear much. But he tries his hardest in everything he does. He wants to be a warrior and be able to protect everyone around him. He's kind and very much a gentleman, he uses his manners every chance he can. He's a little shy when you first meet him. Staying quiet as much as he can but once you get to know him he is friendly and out going and likes to spend time with others around him.

[History] Dez'i was born into the same exact pride as his siblings, born to the same exact parents. Born just as strong as his siblings. However there was one difference between them. He couldn't hear like his siblings and that was the deciding factor that said he wasn't allowed in the pride. It was only the strong allowed in the pride. He was kicked out of the pride when he was just a small cub. He was forced to live by himself in the rogue lands.

But then he was found. He was found by a lioness who wanted nothing more but to take care of him, and this made him extremely happy. he had some one who would take care of her. He would make sure to protect her for all of his life. He wanted to be a warrior and he was trying his hardest. But then there was some one who joiend the two lions. This lion was a large lion. He was friendly and nice and Dez'i's adoptive mother didn't like him at first, but she allowed him to join and they turned into a trio. The male was a warrior and Dez'i was going to learn from hi.m.

[Mother] ----- [Father]
[Kolego] ----- [Klahan]

[Children]

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:22 pm

Role Plays

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:45 pm

User Image

Updates

• December 12, 2010... Vevila is an adult!
  • June 11, 2010... Vevila grew!
  • January 3, 2010... I'm more than sure that I love Kir! Kova and Tzi breeding! Such a lovely cub! Welcome Vevila

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:02 pm

V e v i l l a . . .

Basic info
User Image
[Name] Vevilla

[Name Meaning] Harmony Dance

[Nickname] Vevi

[Mate] None

[Pride] Nchi'mahadhi

[Rank] Intsha

[Species] Lioness

[Stage] Adolescent

[Obtained] Breeding!

[Colorist] Kirei

[Other] Grandchild from first lion! <3

More info
[Personality] Vevi is a curious and upbeat lioness. There are very few times that she is upset. Most of the time she is bright and up beat. She is very curious about the world around her and she is also very adventurous. There isn't a dull moment in her life because she likes to make everything interesting. There is something that she enjoys like the rest of her family. She loves music. She loves every aspect of music. She loves to sing the most. She is almost always carrying a tune. But there is something else she loves just a smuch as music and that is water. She loves to swim and splash around when ever she can.

[History] Vevi was born into the Nchi'mahadhi pride. As of the rest of her family was. She stayed in the pride for most of her life.

[Mother] ----- [Father]
[Tzigana] ----- [Kova'Rytmi]

[Children]
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:04 pm

Role Plays

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:08 pm

User Image

Updates

• February 3, 2010... Kir owns my soul. Welcome Zelt'zin! Na'vi queen ;D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:15 pm

Z e l t ' s i n. . .

Basic info
User Image
[Name] Zelt'sin

[Name Meaning] Delicate

[Nickname] Zelt

[Mate] Eytucan

[Pride] Inkimaya

[Rank] Spiritual Leader

[Species] Lion

[Stage] Adult

[Obtained] Gift from Kirei <33

[Colorist] Kirei

[Other] --

More info
[Personality] Zelt'sin is full of life! She loves to play and hunt, she likes to romp around and fight. She doesn't care what she is doing as long as she is moving. She gets up early and goes to bed late and is full of energy the entire day. She is stubborn no one can tell her she can't do something. She is motherly and loving and loves to take care of others and cubs. She is sweet and is friendly and loves every one around her. She has a good sense of humor and likes to make everyone smile when she can. There is something that she takes very seriously she loves her job more then anything else and it's something she takes seriously.

[History] Zelt'sin was born into the Na'vi pride when it was full of life and very busy. She was a little cub when she heard whispers about what she was going to become. She was distended to become the Lead Priestess of her pride, which was pretty much the queen of the pride. She wasn't that sure how she felt about it, she knew of her sisters was supposed to have the ranking but it sounded like she was going to have the ranking she has now.

She was close to becoming the queen her mate was picked for her then her pride was attacked, her mother and her father was killed along with her siblings and she was left with a handful of lions to re-band the pride the ranking in the pride was quickly thrown at her and she had to figure out what she was going to do. But she quickly pulled herself together and started to pull everyone else to the same. Attacking the pride that attacked them and got their lands back. They are slowly starting to settle back with her incharge. She feels she is a good leader and looks forward to taking care of everyone.

[Mother] ----- [Father]
[None] ----- None]

[Children]
Father; Eycutan
Litter one; Silron'zem, Saagar'Tarangn, Txep'tey, Ney'ite, Tamal'rowa, Niwin'eveng and Ysandre

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:31 pm

Role Plays

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash