Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Seventh Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:50 am
User Image
Daemon Sadi
First year Slytherin student

"If you stand in my path, I will destroy you"

Daemon growled slightly as the Fat Lady, once again asked him for the password. The woman seemed to be enjoying denying the male entry. "I just want to see Tamara," Daemon snapped, iritation creeping into his voice. Tamara Radcliffe. I assume you speak enough English to ask for her to come out?"
The Fat lady sneered at the young Slytherin, moving away. "No chance." She sniffed as she went away.

"Hold on tight, I'm taking you to hell."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:21 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi
First year Slytherin student

"...Rest in peace..."

Daemon looked up sharply as the fat lady returned.
"Third floor." The female sighed. "She was with some friends. I doubt such a nice young lady would want you to meet her, though."
Daemon rose, bowing low to the portrait's shock and said formally. "My thanks," before spinning and sprinting for the stairs.

"...Mother..."

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:59 pm
User Image Bailey walked swiftly through the corridor, stopping only for a second to hang a piece of parchment on the stone wall, and continued on her way.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:00 pm
QUIDDITCH TRY-OUTS
HUFFLEPUFF

Quidditch Try-Outs for the Hufflepuff team will be held by the Team Captain on
the Quidditch Pitch from Feb. 5-10. Please read the following requirements.

- Must be a Second Year student or higher
- Must posses a Flying Certificate (Awarded
in the First Year Flying Class)
- Must be an active student
- Must refer here to make sure you know
how to play Quidditch, and to ensure you are up to
date with the current rules and regulations
- Must be available on Thursdays, as this is the day
Hufflefpuffs are scheduled to have the field

All students trying out for the team will be asked to showcase their best flying techniques
[[as well as their ability to roleplay]]. Brooms and equipment will be provided. First years and
students with no intentions of trying out are encouraged to attend for support.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Porcelaine Ivory

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:14 am
Indala stopped just outside the portrait of the Fat Lady,
making sure to be far enough away that she wouldn't start singing at her and Nevin.
"Alright, I guess I'll just go inside and look for her.
Is there anything in particular that you want me to tell her?"

She hadn't thought before about how awkward it would be approaching his sister whom she had never met.
I guess I'll just start with how I know Nevin and work from there. If she's anything like him,
she'll be really nice and easy to talk to.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:44 pm
User Image

Nevin nodded to her,"um well..just find out what happened..and I'll wait out here. You can tell her I am here if you want to" he said with heavy worry in his tone. He backed up and sat down and tapped his foot nervously,"please hurry...I want to know she is ok" he said hoping that didnt come out wrong.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:50 pm
υcy вσηкs

User Image

"And when the stars fall,

I will lie awake.

You're my shooting star..."

User Image

Lucy pushed the door of the Fat Lady's portrait open, making it hit the wall fiercely.
"Ouch!" the Fat Lady cried in pain. Lucy rolled her eyes and grinned at her as the portrait closed.
"Oh, deal with it." she hissed at her. She began to walk before noticing Indala and a handsome boy, who she recognized to be Levana's brother.
"What's wrong?" she inquired curiously, walking to them and sinking down at the floor beside Nevin, gripping to her books tightly.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:53 pm
User Image

Nevin jumped a little when Lucy had come out of the common room. "She left her table...I was worried about her...I think she is still in the room" he said smiling lightly when she sat next to him. It was nice to have someone sitting with him. "She has been having issues with the slytherins and Im worried that that is the cause of this..but I dont know" he said his face sinking as he looked away.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:57 pm
υcy вσηкs

User Image

I will lie awake.

User Image

Lucy frowned softly as she listened to Nevin. Ugh, Slytherins again, she thought as she grimaced lightly. She breathed heavily and shook her head, placing her books beside her.
"Charon again, eh?" she grinned sadly as she looked down at her feet. What was so special about him? He's just a Slytherin, nothing else. An irritating vermin that pollutes his surroundings. How could Levana like him? No judging, though.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:15 pm
(( Sorry been swamped with Homework : /))

She nodded in acceptance of Nevin's request. "Sure, no problem. I'll be right ba..."

Indala jumped turning toward the noise as the portrait slammed open. "Oh, Lucy, You gave me a fright."
She placed her hand over her heart in emphasis.
"Is everything alright?" she asked worriedly.
When she didn't receive an answer she shrugged it off and climbed through the portrait hole into the common room.

User Image
((Next post in Gryffindor Common Room. But you already knew that ^^))  

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:36 pm
User Image

Nevin sighed,"yeah, Charon again. I don't know what she sees in him!" he said looking at her and smiled lightly,"maybe we can try and direct her in the right direction " he laughed. He knew he could do nothing to persuade his sister but at least he could joke about it a little.

((by the way Lucy can tell Levana about Charon if you want to ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:03 pm
υcy вσηкs

User Image

I will lie awake.

User Image

Lucy chuckled and sighed heavily, smirking.
"Oh, you know what they say. Love leaves you blind." she admitted with a small, casual shrug. She laughed lightly and leaned against the wall, wondering what could happen if Levana did actually like him, or if Charon liked her back. That would have been...awful, just awful! Lucy shivered slightly at the thought and shook her head, grimacing slightly. Poor Levana. Yes, of course, but what would be the right direction? People can't just force someone to love somebody else...

User Image

User ImageUser Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:08 am
User Image

Nevin looked at Lucy as he thought about the problem himself. He sighed and looked at the painting that led to the Gryffindor common room. It was taking a while and he wondered if his sister was really ok. "I guess what you say is true. My fathers parents were adamant about him marrying a woman with magical abilities but he married my mom, a muggle" he smiled softly. "No matter how much he got hammered for it he still loved her." he said not looking away from the painting.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:14 am
υcy вσηкs

User Image

I will lie awake.

User Image

Lucy softly as she listened to his short story. It was truly romantic, almost like in Titanic or Doctor Zhivago.
"That's just cute." she uttered in a breath. She truly wondered who will she marry and spend her life with. Unfortunately, her visions wouldn't let her see that far. But it was, after all, an interesting question to ask yourself.

User Image

User ImageUser Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:26 am
User Image

"Ya" he smiled as he hugged his knees "I thought so too." His parents were perfect for each other. They never fought and they were always so loving. Not to mention understanding about each others problems. Felix, his father, had always been into muggle studies and it made perfect sense that he would fall in love with a muggle. But his own parents could never see that logic. His mind began to wander to marriage himself. He blushed, wondering if those thoughts were still to soon for him.  
Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff