Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Sixth Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:36 pm
User Image

They say I am Gryffindor....

Tyler was yanked down when Tamara collapsed on the floor. "It's ok Tamara, Tell me what's wrong. You can trust me." he said looking at her. He didn't understand at all what Tamara was talking about, and he wanted deeply to help his friend.

....But I am not brave enough to tell her how I feel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:36 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara looked up at Tyler, a deep look of sorrow and regret. "I... I can't... I... just... can't..." She pounded her hand on the floor and started the shake violently as another wave of sobs rocked through her. "I... I want to... But... I... I'm... afraid.... Tyler... I'm... so afraid..."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:10 pm
User Image

Tyler grabbed and pulled her up. "Tamara!" he said. "Stop it! There is no reason to hurt yourself! Listen to me! There is no reason to be afraid, Tell me what is wrong." he said. Keeping a tight grip on her.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:21 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

She sniffled and pulled away from him, seeming back in control of herself for the time being. "Don't you understand? I can't... you wouldn't understand." She started to walk away, then stopped and looked back over her shoulder. "When I can... I'll find you." She sniffled again and wiped her nose, then resumed walking towards the Grand Staircase.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:02 pm
User Image

Tyler watched as Tamara left.
"When I can... I'll find you." she said. He watched her go. "I'll hold you to that Tamara Radcliffe!" he shouted after her. He was determined to help her one way or another

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:00 am
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

It took several spaced out steps for the short, auburn haired boy to join Draven at her side. His satchel was dutifully tucked under the arm shielded by his Slytherin garbed robes that fell down around his shoes loosely. The boy was short, not taller then five feet, with piercing gold eyes, eminating regal rays of a proud lion, lethargic, leisure, but just as dangerous. "You do not," he paused, and forced the family signature smirk to play at his lips. "But that doesn't mean it can't change."

"William Dante Nott,"
his name robotically flew past his statuesque form as he extended a callous hand forward to shake. "But what with all of the William's and Dante's running around, people tend to just call me Tay," He further explained as his hand then dropped down to his side. He took no notice to her aura, and the fury that invoked in her core, because, he had similar characteristics. Whereas, he is not always angry, but instead, always numb. The only exception? When anger comes into play, anger, and humility. The only true emotions he's felt his entire life. Pity, isn't it?

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: -
Thoughts: 'I think I might like her...
╚══════════════╝

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Occidentis

Tipsy Prophet

6,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:20 pm
I don't give a damn 'bout my bad reputation
You're living in the past it's a new generation
A girl can do what she wants to do and that's
What I'm gonna do

User Image

User Image
~*Draven Suried*~
1st Year
Click on me for my current outfit

Draven smiled. William Dante Nott. What a unique name.She nodded as he said his nickname is Tay. "To be honest you are the first William and or Dante I have spoken to here. In fact the only person. Well except to the teachers." she said shrugging. "Forgive me. My nickname is Rave. It gets tidious to always say Draven. I myself grow tired of it." she said biting the inside of her cheek. The boy seemed to hold some sort of confidence to him. Like he knew how to handle himself. Draven was easily able to make friends with people such as Tay. "Are you slytherin?" she asked. Not that it mattered, but she had the right to be curious. It would be nice to have someone in her own house as a friend. She hadn't had the chance to really socialize. Not that it mattered. So far she was in a foul mood from getting 116 points removed and being put in a house she knew her parents wouldn't like. Not that that mattered either. She really didn't care if they liked it. Other than the quickly deducted points it seemed like a strong house. Her mothers house was week. They were poked and picked ok by the others. She couldn't thank the lords enough that she wasn't a hufflepuff but rather a strong, cd, and stern slytherin.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

An' I don't give a damn 'bout my bad reputation
Never said I wanted to improve my station
An' I'm only doin' good
When I'm havin' fun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:18 am

User Image

First Year Slytherin

"I know there's an upperclassmen that goes by the name of Dante, and I wouldn't be surprised if there's one named William, too." He noted, his voice held a callously leisure incantation to it. He couldn't help but raise a brow when she had mentioned that he was the first person she had spoken to upon arriving at the school. "Guess you just need to get out more often, eh, Rave?" A sly smile fell on his lips lopsidedly as he allowed her name to roll on his tongue for the moment.

At the next question, he laughed. Not loudly, or even as a jester, he simply rose a hand to the robes strapped over his torso and pointed to the emerald and silver crest emblazoned on his black and green robes with a smile. "Proud member of the Slytherin house," Tay confirmed with a smirk and a nod of his head, but couldn't help but notice that she wasn't aware of his iconic and renown surname, Nott. And it was actually quite refreshing, too.

"-too bad there's people like Dragomere giving us a bad name, he didn't seem that bad, if he could just keep his mouth shut like every one else in the world."

╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: 'Draven- I wonder what origin that's from...
╚══════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Occidentis

Tipsy Prophet

6,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:21 pm
I don't give a damn 'bout my bad reputation
You're living in the past it's a new generation
A girl can do what she wants to do and that's
What I'm gonna do

User Image

User Image
~*Draven Suried*~
1st Year
Click on me for my current outfit

"Hmm well I have yet to even speak with them so therefore they aren't real to me. Simple." she shrugged. Draven let a sly smile fall on her small lips as he pointed out the small patch with the trusted snake on it and her favorite colors. A respectable Slytherin. Finally. One that would make the ancestors of this school proud. She could jump for joy, but decided aginst. "Ah I see. Well I'm certainly glad to hear that." she replied sighing in relief. She nodded as the trim memory of those boys entered her mind. This fowl..no good... Breath Draven. "If we didn't we might be in the lead now, but with 116 points being tooken away in one class it looks like we might actually have to compete for the world cup..." she grumbled. Draven still thought the teacher was playing the favoritism cards. Frankly, HufflePuff and Slytherin don't get along. Maybe its somewhere along the lines of HufflePuff is full of pushovers and the Slytherin's did the pushing. It was only to stregthen their spine. Which after years of Hogwarts, it hadenn improven "So Tay. Do tell me about yourself. Immcurious." she said witha flickering gesture. She bit the inside of her cheek as she waited for his response.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

An' I don't give a damn 'bout my bad reputation
Never said I wanted to improve my station
An' I'm only doin' good
When I'm havin' fun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:12 pm

User Image

First Year Slytherin

"Curious enough to try to unveil the enigma that which is me?" His question was only spurred after a short laugh had left him in a harmonious fashion. The thoughts of her previous words now fluttering to the back of his mind as he debated which parts of himself deemed most interesting.

"-well, aside from the fact that I don't think we quite lost one hundred and sixteen points, actually, I think we're just negative thirty, as if that's any better." His comment concluded with the roll of his eyes.

"There isn't much to me, I'm afraid, I'm born of the Nott family, third of my name, and will act as baron and keeper of the Nott castle and estates when my father's passed away,

"I'm deathly afraid of flying,"
he then admitted, a fact he wasn't keen on divulging to just anyone, but he knew that he had to come to terms with himself and wear it like armor.

"I prefer to ride a horse than a broom, any day. If this bloody school had any stables, that's where I'd spend all of my time." Even if it did smell of beastly manure.

"Tell me, what about you?"

╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: 'Suried- odd, I can't seem to recall any family lineage behind that name....
╚══════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:49 pm
User Image
User Image

Sir Robert Gray was not, by any means, a pleasant soul where he resided in his armor, dull and chipped over the course of centuries that had taken its toll. Often times, he could be heard humming an upbeat tune in the earliest of spring mornings- which caused quite a rude reaction from the neighboring portraits, and suits of armor.

Most were silent, ever vigilant- and quite frankly boring. Robert was an honorable man, and in his stern youth he had seldomly adorned a smile on his grizzled face. But quite frequently, there had been whispers that the traiterous soul of Sir Robert Gray had begun to- if ever possible- lose his marbles. He didn't think so however, but as of late, he found himself frightening more and more young children. It was never a random cause, he assures the portraits, the children are quite dreadful this past century, what with scowls, and hateful words. He remembered the good old days, where honor was akin to man, born into them, and followed them to death.

Now it seemed that everyone had decided to sell it all away for the latest broomstick, how foolish is that?

Truth made you a traitor as it often does in a time of scoundrels

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:35 am
User Image
User Image

Sir Robert Gray had huffed a sigh of penance, unseeing eyes veered left and right to gaze down along the enchanted corridor and upon each and every portrait hung. The portraits were lively, chatty or rueful, some in desperation for the prolonged summer to come once again, and others ready and willing to converse with the students to come. But Sir Robert Gray had remained silent and vigil, intent upon witnessing what others did not despite all strained efforts of never being able to retalliate.

A wandering first year had prattled on by and Robert, for once, hadn't felt the overwhelming desire to lash out and holler with a surprising 'boo!'

This year, he hadn't been in the spirit. Few students acknowledged him, less than ever before it seemed, and it doused his spirits without fault. And to make matters worse? The incessant gossip of forces much more sinister at work had peaked his interest to its heights. Still, as only a suit of armor, his chivalrous needs fell on lame legs, or rather, legs that truly were not there at all.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:13 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Roi quickly glided Woil's body down the corridor, his hosts cloak billowing behind him. He stopped and looked around, it was class time for everyone and barely any teachers were around. William had given him a note saying to meet here and the ancient king's time is very important. He paced up and down the corridors for a few seconds before he made his way to observe one of the suits of armor. "Hmmm. These certainly weren't around in MY era." He said calmly and sinisterly, not holding back in his dark tone.
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Sir Robert Gray had been silent long enough, even the neighbor portraits had prodded their fun forth, rummaging through reasons as to why Sir Robert had beseeched such a dreadful time, when in fact, the suit of armor itself had always been quite uncanny in it's own cheerful discourse. The bitter resentment of his own failure had left a scar that would never mend, but the sour note of sanity had long since been winded down by the sea and its breeze. But the insolence of this young child with sinister eyes had chipped one crack to deep, and Sir Robert Gray slammed down the weight of a pike forward until its point came within reach of Woil's body.

"Thou hath all fury like the fury of kings," Robert perused with a steely glint. "-and lack the caution of common man.

"I, Sir Robert Gray, atone myself for thine judgement...

"What burdens your bed, dark one?"

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:03 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
The ancient king had been taught by his servants how to draw his blade faster then his own father. He used this memory and skill to swiftly draw Woil's wand and with a quick swish, and flick along with the words, "Wingardium Leviosa." He said coldly and calmly as sure enough he had levitated the suit of armor high into the air. He rose the b*****d higher and higher and stared up at it. "Several things, dear Sir Robert Gray. One, I am a king and as a king I demand respect.

Two, anyone who raises their weapon to me is surely to find his head gone within the next second.

And lastly, should you have been in MY military, I would most certainly have put poison in your next meal, of course if you were actually alive."
He said as he flicked his wand up and the suit of armor floated even higher. Finally he took a few steps back, safely away from any damage that could be done by him and smiled as the suit of armor remained stationed in mid-air. "I have to meet someone up here. So please shut thine mouth and become silent." He said smiling as he mocked the suit of armor's own tongue.
User Image

User Image

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas