Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Fifth Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:56 am
User Image

Xenos was quiet as well, and more then a bit surprised when Zamir stopped him. For a moment he was quiet and just looked at the other. His eyes were a like a frozen ruby with his barely contained anger. After that long moment passed he sighed. Removing his glasses he rubbed the bridge of his nose trying to calm himself. "It would probably be for the best. Until then I'll just go and practice my spells or Quidditch till the anger is gone for the time being." Xenos answered with a hesistante smile. He knew he needed to address the situation with Dante...but how?

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:02 am
User Image

Zamir could instantly see his struggle with trying to figure out how to approach the situation. He smiled and squeezed his shoulder lightly,"Well he seems like a jumpy kid so you might want to make it sound like a normal conversation and get him off alone. He most likely wont tell you anything if you are around others." he suggested. He thought for a moment trying to think of any extra advice he could offer. "Where is it you feel he'd be most comfortable talking with you?" he asked after he could not think of anything else."and try to drag out your conversation until he is relaxed then hammer him with the big question" Zamir observed Xenos' face closely throughout the entire conversation. Many of his reactions seemed new to him and would log them in the book later on. yet right now would not be appropriate to do so.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:56 pm
User Image

"I know, I know....I just don't know how to approach it. He's more skiddish then a rabbit and...almost more delicate then a butterfly. I won't deny I'm scared to talk to him about it more for fear of him getting to afriad to speak to me. I sound silly...don't I?" Xenos said with a worried sigh. Really it was rare that the albino was nervous about anything. But Dante made him worry and scared that he was being too weird...or too normal. He made it hard to think and made him think of everything at once. Why did he have to have that effect on him.

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:03 pm
User Image

Zamir smiled wide. He knew EXACTLY what was going on with Xenos and he gave a look that said he knew. Yet he would not tell him unless he asked. "Delicate as a butterfly huh? Interesting analogy there Xen Xen" Zamir joked. Man he had it bad, and Zamir didn't even think that Xenos even knew what was going on. His knowing smile melted into a softer kind one,"You do not sound silly at all Xenos."  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:12 pm
User Image

"Call me Xen Xen again and I might have to dump you in the lake." Xenos playfully growled as he reached over and gave Zamir a light noggie. A light smile crossed his face and for a bit he was quiet. They were getting close to the entrance to the common room but he didn't care. "Thanks Zamir. I do appreciate that."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:18 pm
User Image

Zamir smirked, highly tempted to call him Xen Xen again but he decided not to.He batted at him when he was noogied and protested loudly. After freeing himself he walked slowly and quietly for a while as he reviewed the conversation they had had. This year was definitely going to be an interesting one for sure. " You seem so happy when we speak of your snake, why is that?" he questioned with a soft smile. "I dont think I have ever seen you this happy"  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image

"I don't know why....well entirely. He just makes me feel better. And I just....I don't know. It's weird ok." Xenos answered rubbing the back of his head. He didn't know how to respond to this. Yes ok the boy made him happy. He just didn't know how to answer that. "Why so curious?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:28 pm
User Image

Zamir tried to resist laughing at all costs. No Xenos didn't have it bad...he..well Zamir didn't even have a word to describe it. How flustered the fellow Ravenclaw became over it all was interesting as well. His laugh was still dancing on his lips when Xenos questioned him. "ah Xenos..you should know me better than that. I am ALWAYS curious. Yet I am very curious as to why you do not see the most obvious answer that is right in front of you"
he said smiling at him and looking at him straight in his ruby red eyes.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:59 pm
User Image

Xenos ran a slightly shaky hand through his hair. Oh he knew exactly what the answer was but he was being to stuborrn to admitt what it was. Then again it wasn't an easy topic for most to handle this kind of thing. "I never said I don't know what the answer is Zamir. Come on let's get you in the common room." Xenos said with a shaky smile as they came to the entrance of the tower. Briefly he met Zamir's pale eyes before he turned to the portal. Speaking the password, Xenos lead the way in.

{exit to common room}

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:38 pm
User Image
Archades "Archie" Montague
Firstie - Ravenclaw House

Archades sat with his back against the railing of the staircase. He had been on his way upstairs when Kestrel finally caught up to him. The raven had nearly knocked his familiar down, and the boy did end up sitting down. Now he was leaning back and petting his partner as he stared upwards.
"I know I shouldn't have left the room Kestrel, the berk probably wanted it. But that kid..I can't believe that people like him still exist." The raven let out a soft caw and butted its head against the boy's chest, making him smile softly as he scratched the bird's head. Archie leaned his head back and closed his eyes. I can do independent study, and I'd probably do better than that kid ever could. He's got no real imagination, and his confidence is hollow. I know I'm better than him - I shouldn't have let him get to me like that, I really shouldn't have...

User Image

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:49 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tammy was walking back towards the Great Staircase when someone started speaking into her mind. She quickly threw up a wall around her mind and followed the speaking to its source. The boy was sitting on the floor talking to his pet bird... a raven. He seemed troubled. "Hey. I'm Tamara. You alright there?" she asked, a friendly smile drifting on to her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:55 pm
User Image

"Hu-" Archades started up, his eyes opening at the voice. He looked around confusedly for a second, he thought he had been alone around here. Kestrel hopped over to look up at the girl, cawed at her, then hopped back over to Archades and then jumped up to the rail. Archie quickly scrambled up to his feet and rubbed his head.
"Uhm yes, I'm fine, sorry for getting in your way ma'am." Archie tried ducking to the side - his problems with that Slytherin boy were ones that he would have to deal with on his own. Maybe joining that DADA club had been a better idea than he had known.

User Image

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm

She smirked at him knowingly. "No you're not, I can see it in your face," she said, adding mentally, and read it off your mind. "You know, bottling it up isn't healthy. You can talk to me. Let me guess... you've got your books with you so you must have just been in class. I'm guessing either the Professor said something to you.... or one of the student?" She smirked, waiting for his response.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:07 pm
User Image

Archades snorted as he held out his arm for Kestrel to jump onto. He turned to look at the older Gryffindor girl before bowing slightly.
"Ma'am, I don't know your name, and we aren't even in the same house, or in any clubs together that I know of. Talking to you wouldn't really be that smart of me to do, and acting and speaking without thinking is what has me out here." He waved his free arm around the staircase to indicate where they were before scooping up his bag.

User Image

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:13 pm

She smirked. "I told you my name. Tamara. Tamara Radcliffe." She looked at him kinda funny. "Yeah, that's what I thought. You did sign up for the Dueling Club, didn't you? Well, ha, there. We do have a club in common. I founded that club." She nodded and took an apple of of her bag. "We don't have to be in the same House to talk. I have friends in Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw," she bitterly thought to herself, And I had one in Slytherin...  
Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff