Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Third Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:50 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

She was about to respond to Lucy when she heard the other voice and turned, seeing the Professor. "Examining the statue of Gregory the Smarmy, ma'am. My father said he invented a famous potion. Um, Gregory's Unctuous Unction, I believe it was called. He supposedly used it on King Richard to become a member of his court. That also made him wealthy, back when Wizarding money wasn't much different from Muggle money." She turned her head to Lucy. "Wanna go check out the other statues on this floor and guess who they are?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:20 pm
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,First Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image

Lucy blushed furiously as she heard the Professor's voice behind her back. Something like this had to happen, of course, but why now?! 'Oh, crap...' she thought as she looked hopefully at Tamara.
"Er, sure." she mumbled as she avoided the stammering.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Lonely_Keeper_of Time

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:53 am
Professor O' Flyn looked at the two girls. She knew that was not entirely true. She had to give the girl props for trying to cover it up. She looked between the two girls with a bit of suspicion with it. "I will give you the benifit of the doubt at the moment. The incantation you were using was not necessarily correct to open the secret passage. Trying to look for trouble is not always the best idea for trouble has a way of finding you. Please try and be careful." She walked past the girls, than turned around slightly looking at Lucy. "Ms. Bonks if you need help or have questions with your gift, please don't hesitate to come see me in the north tower." With that last little bit, she left the girls to whatever they were looking for.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:33 pm

She looked from the Professor to Lucy. "Gift?" she asked, questioningly.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:05 pm
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”

User Image

Lucy looked up at Tamara, smiling shyly.
"Seer." she explained in one word, then looked back at the Professor, smiling kindly "I'm fine right now, thank you." At last, she sighed in relief as the teacher left them.
"You should go to her, really. I'm tired of you screaming and breathing in my ear every night." whispered Pan, frowning at Lu.
"Shut up, Pan." Lucy made an idle gesture to make him hush.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:01 pm

She almost burst out laughing. Still looking at the statue of Gregory the Smarmy, she did actually chuckle. "You know how the world has a habit of throwing very similar people together and some people call that fate and crap. Well, it's happening here..." She turned her head to look at Lucy, admiring her friend for a moment. "I'm psychic. Have been since I was a baby. I can read peoples' thoughts and sometimes they outweigh me. I feinted in primary school, first day. I freaked out my parents when I was a baby by telling them what I wanted when I cried as an infant. I've been taking lessons from... one of the Professors here to learn how to control that."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:08 am
LUCY BONKS

User Image
'Wicked... Hey, can you read my mind?' she thought excitedly, looking at Tamara with an astonished smile. Her smile slightly faded as she spoke again.
"Being a Seer isn't a party, either. I can see the past, too, and it-well, my past isn't a perfect one." she grinned with a small sad tone in her voice.

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:57 am

"Yes, and don't think so loud," she said, smirking slightly. When the girl started thinking about her past, Tamara frowned. She caught a couple glimpses but not a full picture. She stepped over and hugged Lucy. "The past is the past. What matter now is what you do in the present and what you plan to do in the future. There isn't anything you can do to change the past, so worry about changing the future."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:17 am
LUCY BONKS

User Image

Lucys' eyes slightly widened in surprise as Tamara hugged her. She wasn't very used to hugs, really. Even Patrick doesn't hug her, and he's like a brother to her. She smiled sadly and spoke, her voice quiet.
"I don't worry about the future, since I kind of know it.", she smirked, "But future can always change, after all. All I want to know right now is where is this stupid passageway and how we open it." she grinned as she took a step back and looked around, frowning.

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:27 pm

She nodded, biting her lip. Her contact had taught her a spell to get the guardians of the secret passages to reveal their passwords, but she could remember it. Finally, it popped into her head. She flicked her wand at the statue. "Incantem Revello!" she said confidently. Insider her head, she heard the words Unctuous Unction spoken. She furrowed her brows and tapped the statue with her wand. "Unctuous Unction," she said and the statue began to slip to the side. Tamara looked over to Lucy, her eyes gleaming.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:31 pm
LUCY BONKS

User Image

Lucy clapped her hands excitedly as the door of the passageway slipped open.
"Brilliant!", she laughed, "You're a genius!" she smiled brightly to Tamara as she made a few steps towards the secret corridor in front of her. It was rather dark and narrow, and somehow reminded her of the streets of London.

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:24 pm

Tamara gazed down the passageway and pointed down the corridor with her wand. "Lumos," she said, and a ball of light jumped from her wand to the end of the corridor, which surprisingly wasn't too far away. That bothered her and she glanced to Lucy for a moment. "That doesn't seem right," she muttered and squeezed into the passageway. She hurried to where her light was and almost fell down the hole in the ground. "Hey, there's a ladder here! Let's go down, shall we?"  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:29 pm
LUCY BONKS

User Image

"Lumos Maxima." she whispered. Her wand gave out a large bulb of light as she entered the tiny corridor. She nodded excitedly and walked behind Tamara, hoping she wouldn't fall.

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:55 pm

Tamara climbed down the shaft until they hit the bottom, which felt like moist rock. She looked around and smirked. "Lumos," she said, and her wand lit up. She nodded and looked down the hall. "This looks like it goes forever. We've got a walk ahead of us."

{Thank god for spellcheck on my computer. typing drunk is hard...}  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:18 am
LUCY BONKS

User Image

Lucy jumped on her feet joyfully as they reach the bottom. She skipped ahead of Tamara for a while, her messy blond hair flying behind her. Pan was clutching his nails in her shoulder, looking around with the mask of fear on his face. She looked in front of her, smiling brightly, and began to hum the theme song of Pirates of the Caribbean, to make this journey sound even more lively and exciting.

User Image
Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff