Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
First Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:17 am
User Image
User Image

Caitlin nodded, "Yeah, a long as we stay up in the attic or in the garden. My dad is pretty busy, so I don't think it'll be to much of a problem." She said with a smile. She pulled her ponytail out, being tired of it not allowing her to play with it. Caitlin tugged at her hair, chewing her lip a little.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:16 pm

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron cleared his throat at the mention of her father. He wanted to find out what was up with him, and why she had mentioned him but changed the subject. "Does he not like guitars?" he asked the simplest question that came to mind.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin shrugged, "He doesn't like noise or creativity. That's why I stay up in the attic. It's covered in color and I play the instruments I can when I'm up there. And it's sound proof...But, no not really." She finished quickly, finding herself rambling.
OOC: Bahahaha!

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:19 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // First Year // First Year Corridor // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // No One
CURRENTLY FEELING // Upset
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, why does he have to be here? Why do I have to be near him?'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide left the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom with tears in her eyes, her quiet cries growing louder as her pace quickened, until she was running down the hallway to get away from the room. By the time she ran into a wall and collapsed to the floor, sitting with her back against it and hugging her knees to her chest, her sobs could be heard echoing down the hallways. What'd happened in there... it had been so awful. Her failed attempts at the spell, the Slytherin boy laughing, Damien watching her smugly... and then, the one person who bothered to look after her, to defend her, had gotten a detention for her trouble. It was only the second week of lessons, and she was ready to go home. She couldn't stand this place, these people. The professor hadn't even cared that she'd gotten upset, hadn't cared that the boy had laughed at her, but Michelle said a few swear words and suddenly he was poking his nose in it and getting onto her? What kind of a crock was that? Nevermind that the two Slytherin boys had insulted her with their expressions of disdain and glee at her failure, the other boy, Damien's friend, which was a sickening enough thought on its own, had actually laughed at her! And there'd been no question that he was laughing at her; the timing and mocking tone had made it all too obvious. Adalaide cried harder, no longer merely upset, growing angry at the thought of those two prats getting away with what they'd done. Professor Athlis hadn't raised a hand to stop them from upsetting her. Michelle had a detention for being a good friend, and they'd gotten away with bullying her. Athlis had actually told Michelle that he wouldn't take house points because that wouldn't be fair to the boy, despite his cruelty being the true crime! Her cries slowed, her breathing deepening, her fists clenching. The nerve! It was absolutely horrid! She growled a little in her anger, wrapped up in dark thoughts. She'd never felt this way before, about anyone. She'd never hated anyone, not even Damien when he'd first begun this animosity. She'd actually felt sorry for him, for being raised in such a cold, unloving home. But now... she might actually hate the other boy. She wanted to make him pay. Wanted to make him suffer, to feel humiliated like he'd humiliated her. There was a black place in her stomach, eating at her. She'd never act on it, of course. Would do her best to rid herself of this blackness. But, right then, she wanted to revel in it. She'd been raised well, had been spared the cruelties of the world by her parent's love. It was so strange to her, feeling this way. But she let it sit. Waiting for the anger to pass, so she could put it behind her. She'd simply avoid them. She'd ignore them, never let them get to her again. After all, they were sad, pretentious little gits who'd never know the love of their parents, of anyone. And as awful as that might make her seem, it made her feel better to think of that.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:37 pm
Lorelai Brookwater
1st Year Gryffindor
Pureblood without prejudice

User Image

Who am I with?: (Where am I: (What am I doing?: (How do I feel?:
What am I thinking?: (Who are my friends?: Anneliese, Dominic, Richard (Who Do I love?: No one

Driftwood wand with a Peacock Feather Core

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lore followed the Hufflepuff girl out of class silently. She saw her crying by herself and Lore crouched down next to her.
" Hey. I'm sorry all of that happened. Dominic was being a jerk. The teacher should have paid a lot more attention to your feelings rather than retribution for what your friend might have said." She sat down. " You know what? When I can't do something on my first few tries, I just keep working at it. My brother laughs at me all the time, and I know it hurts. But if we work, we can do well, and that just makes the people look bad who didn't believe in us in the first place."

User Image

Oh Have some Heart and Hold it to your chest...
((OOC~~ ))
I spent my time watching
the spaces that had grown between us
And I cut my mind on second best
the scars that come with the greeness

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparrow had the good fortune of being able to follow a blond Gryffindor she'd never met right to Ada. Sparrow held Ada's possessions close to her chest as she knelt down on the other side of Ada as the Gryffindor sat down. Sparrow listened to her talk and blushed adding softly, "My aunt once told me people try to hurt you when they don't understand you... laugh and throw stones because they reflect what they learn from ignorance." Sparrow paused, hoping to catch Ada's eyes with her own gentle gaze, "she says the only way to stop it... is it kill it with kindness. Smile at them, show them you're not afraid and hold your head up high no matter what. It takes away their power."
Sparrow chirped, her blush deepening, "Until then... we can all work together... you have lots of friends afterall."  

Astra_Senpai

Beloved Dabbler

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:17 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron chuckled as Caitlin changed her mind about her attic being sound proof. Suddenly, a cry could be heard from down the hall. The boy looked at the girl he'd been speaking to. "Should we go check it out?" he asked in a whisper, making sure his voice wouldn't echo down the hall towards the first years who were comforting the crying girl.

wearing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin looked in the direction of the crying, then looked at Cameron and shrugged. "I suppose, I mean, it's polite, but do we want to interupt them trying to comfort them. She whispered back and started walking slowly towards the group, trying not to startle them.

User Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:09 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle walked down the hallway, easily following Ada's trail. The piece of parchment with the beautiful drawing of the bird still clutched in her hand. When she reached her friend, a group of people were around her. For a moment, Michelle stood awkwardly behind them, her grey eyes studying the situation. Finally, she cleared her throat. "Um... It's nice that you care and all...." She said trailing off. "And I mean that in the most sincere way... but er... could I talk to Ada alone?" She asked. She didn't really want to explain what she was thinking to this whole group of people and didn't know any other way to get Ada on her own with out being rude. She flicked her blonde hair away from her eyes. Although her face was as stony as ever, inside vats of boiling rage frothed. She couldn't believe that jerk of a teacher. She of course didn't care that she got detention and she would sit through it with pleasure, but to treat Dominic as if HE was the good guy and to act as if Ada was nothing and Dominic being the thing he was. Michelle almost snorted at the thought of Dominic and Damien being good people, but stopped herself. Remaining stony and cold as ever.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One
When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:16 pm
Lorelai Brookwater
1st Year Gryffindor
Pureblood without prejudice

User Image

Who am I with?: (Where am I: (What am I doing?: (How do I feel?:
What am I thinking?: (Who are my friends?: Anneliese, Dominic, Richard (Who Do I love?: No one

Driftwood wand with a Peacock Feather Core

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lore looked up to see Michelle above her. She nodded at the three girls and stood. "Yeah, of course." She saw Cam and Caitlin and waved, but went in another direction.

User Image

Oh Have some Heart and Hold it to your chest...
((OOC~~ ))
I spent my time watching
the spaces that had grown between us
And I cut my mind on second best
the scars that come with the greeness

Kai Sparrowheart

Astra_Senpai

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparrow looked up to the Slytherin girl and bobbed her head. This was the one who defended Ada. The one who'd stepped in and stepped up. The one who'd sworn and threatened Damien with a wand. She bit her lip, not outright happy with how it had been done, but happy it had been. Making sure Ada's possessions were in order, neatly stacked and arranged by size, Sparrow would very slowly stand. She would meet Michelle's eyes and chirp softly, "It's not my place to say... but I think you're very brave." And with this Sparrow would leave as requested. Hoping everything would be alright.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:56 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle gave both the girls her now almost customary half smile. "Thanks." She said as Lore agreed to leave. When Sparrow called her brave she shrugged. "I guess." She replied uncertainly and nodded in thanks as Sparrow left as well. When both girls were gone she plopped down next to her friend. "I'm sorry our teacher is a git favouring jerk." She said with a smile at her friend. She lifted the hand that was still clutching the drawing and placed it in Ada's lap. "I'm sorry..." She trailed. "I'm sorry that you understand now." She shrugged uncertainly at her friend and chewed on her lip. "If... If you want. I'm sure we can get back at them. Make them pay for their jerkishness." She giggled at the word that wasn't really a word.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One
When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:26 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // First Year // First Year Corridor // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Michelle
CURRENTLY FEELING // Better, and a little hungry
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Something sweet will make me feel better.'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide looked up at the two girls who had followed her out, her eyes wide. She recognized the other Hufflepuff girl as the one who'd spoken out against Damien in Herbology, the one who's inspired her to do the same. The one brave thing she'd ever done in her life, and she had this girl to thank. Which made Ada feel a little guilty, since she didn't even know her name. And she didn't recognize the Gryffindor girl at all, aside from seeing her in lessons. She blushed a little, wiping her eyes. She hadn't been aware that she'd had any friends, except Michelle. Who happened to make an appearance right then, Ada noted. She could read the expression on Michelle's face, knew her friend was hiding how angry she was under her cold exterior. Before Adalaide could even ask the two girls for their names, Michelle had ushered them away so they two of them could speak in private. Adalaide made a note to herself to find them later, and thank them. They'd both been very kind to her, and they were right. She did just need to keep trying. That was all there was to it. And Adalaide had never been one to look down on people for anything; she'd always been kind to everyone, even when they gave her cause not to. She felt a little guilty about her black thoughts towards the other Slytherin boy; yes, he'd deserved them, but her feeling that way didn't improve anything. She glanced at Michelle. The girl from my house, she said I have a lot of friends... I thought you were my only friend. But she thinks we're friends and I don't even know her name..." Ada grimaced a little, blushing deeper. She sighed, wiping the rest of her face off and standing up. She wanted to leave. To go somewhere... but where? Maybe they could try to figure out the secret to getting into the kitchens... her father had told her that the House-elves were very nice, and she was curious. Not to mention that some comfort food would be great right now. She flipped her hair out of her face, frowning when Michelle said they could try to get back at the boys. Revenge wasn't really her style. The other Hufflepuff had reminded her of that. It was her father's favorite thing about her, that she was so kind. She didn't want to do anything to change how he saw her. So, she just shook her head. "That won't do anything except make things worse. I'm sure that they'll get what they deserve. I know Damien will, anyway. He's on the fast track to being just like his father, and from what I could tell, Mr. Edgeworth is miserable. My father told me that the lifestyle they lead never inspires happiness. And there's nothing we could do to make them suffer anything worse than that." With that thought, which Ada wasn't proud to admit made her feel a teensy bit better, she looked down the hall, towards the staircase leading down into the dungeons. "So, my prefect told me where the entrance to the kitchens is, and he said that if we can figure out the trick to getting in, we're pretty much free to go in there any time. And I would love something warm to eat right now." She really hoped Michelle went for it; she was sure they could go to the Great Hall, but honestly, she'd rather go to the kitchens. It seemed... homier. Besides, she wasn't sure that there would be anything she wanted on the table. She'd love something with pumpkin right now.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:19 am

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron followed slowly behind Caitlin as they walked towards the group of students whose voice echoed down the hall. "If they don't want us there, we'll leave," he whispered to his companion as the two approached the few girls. When Lorelai waved at them, he nodded his head, acknowledging the fact that she greeted him. Watching as Michelle asked the other girls if she could be alone with Adalaide, Cameron stopped in his tracks next to Caitlin and looked at her. "You're right. Maybe we shouldn't intrude on them."

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:27 am
User Image
User Image

Caitlin bit her lip then nodded. She gave a smile in Lore's direction and made her way back to their spot around the corner. She looked at Cameron, "Why do you suppose she was crying?" She asked, chewing her lip. Gracie's cousin, Michelle, was it? Seemed to do a good job at comforting her, but she was still curious about it. Caitlin ran her fingers through her hair and sighed.

User Image

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas