Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Archived [OOC]
[OOC] Eskimo - Breeding Thread (CLOSED) [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:26 pm

Custom In! for Kakek and Kasi

Name: tbd
Description: CC random cub into litter! - perhaps one that favours daddy's markings? I'd love the use of some throwbacks, if possible, but not required. <33

[Eskimo] generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:00 am

Su-nakshatra x Tasnim

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:58 am
Name: TBD
Stage: Cub
Species: Lion (Pridelander)
Parents: Su-nakshatra x Tasnim
Description: Base color of her grandmother, with face/back/tail/foreleg (not hind leg) markings similar to her grandfather in Ataullah's darker purple (I can't find a bigger picture of Do'al, but a few of Nak's brothers have the same markings). Tail-tuft similar to Ataullah's tail-/head-tufts. Tasnim's eye color. Maybe some sparkles, up to you.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: N/A

(I love yoooou.)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:04 pm
Kaelyndra
Applying for: Su-nakshatra x Tasnim
Name of SoA: N/A - will wait
Meaning: -
Gender: Male (because the little cubbins totes look like monkies)
Appearance: CC using Makri as a throwback. (No spider markings, please); If sparkle-type markings are used, please leave them out of the mane. And, lastly, I would prefer a more complex design to a simple one (no completely solid colors)
Visual reference: N/A
Personality: This little guy likes to chew on things, and he's about as 'adorable' as one can get as a cub. He's moderately easy-going, and eternally curious. Tasnim will have to watch him when he's young, because if it can fit in his mouth, he will put it in his mouth. Things that aren't tangible, such as feelings, will make him ask thousands of questions. He's a good boy, and tries to do his best for himself and his family, but he sometimes gets a little misguided on what 'good' is. When he gets angry, which everyone does at some point in their lives, he's inclined to yell loudly and stalk off by himself to huff. He is not violent, however, and even his preverbial bark does not carry much emotional bite.
Any additional requirements that the family has: No crazies. No evilness, and so on, and so forth!

Meepfur
Vice Captain

[Eskimo] generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 3!

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:33 am
ninja  
[Eskimo] generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 5!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:31 am

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

[Eskimo] generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 6!

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:17 am

Fuuenken x Maisha

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:08 pm
Applying for: Fuu x Maisha
Name of SoA:TBD
Meaning: TBD
Appearance: See ref!
Visual reference: x
Personality: Blah Blah
Any additional requirements that the family has: Stealing one of the custom slots for this litter. Kai may steal the other one. Not sure. Gotta work tomorrow though, so I wanna get this in now!

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:42 pm
Her

Him

I want a cub, with CC gender, thats a mix of those who cubs right there. I want the black iris and the two colored eyes..the colors are CC. Skull <3 and I want the mane and tail to match the first cub. HAVE FUN!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:57 pm
Applying for:Rajnish`Imamu x Naledi'Layla
Name of SoA:TBD
Meaning: TBD
Gender: Female (or if you think male is better that is fine too XD )
Appearance:
I would like one blue eye one orange/yellow eye (can be black-out eyes or white your pick)
A white face mask like this sister or brother or a combo of both (not picky I like them both!) and if possible (I'm not sure how comfortable you are at doing it) the skeleton jaw like the grandmother. If not feel free to do a white bone face mask without the jaw <3
Body color and tail color/markings like this sister with the two bones on the father's side
Mane black and white like tail and father's.

Please feel free to play around with the design on the body or face, I just like the white face and pink/black combo on the body!
Visual reference: N/A
Personality: HUURRRRRR
Any additional requirements that the family has: Going to Kit and sorry for the everywhere appearance!

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

[Eskimo] generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 1!

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:53 am
Kamala x Tuuli

[Eskimo] generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 5!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:43 am

Lathano x Nyekundu

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:45 pm
Applying for: Kamala x Tuuli
Name of SoA: Barakoa
Meaning: Mask
Appearance:
Visual reference: Visual Ref
Personality: Bara will grow up a rather friendly, and outgoing boy. He will believe himself a hybrid, and eventually infertile. Because of this he will look for a lady who doesn't mind not having a family and simply wishes to be with him.

Eventually, through a plot I have in mind, he will turn a bit more cynical, later on and will try to seperate himself from those he cares about to a certain point, mostly to try and keep from getting hurt again. Barakoa won't stay like this forever, and as said plot progresses he should eventually return to his friendly self, though it may not be to the same degree, but he will at least put himself back into the lives of of those he previously cared about.

[Plot in a nutshell]
I basically want him to find this lady who perhaps believes he is infertile as well, then hopefully get them a breeding together. He'll get angry, believing her unfaithful, and this is when he tries to remove himself from thosse he cares for. Eventually he'll be convinced by someone, whether an adopted parent or otherwise, that he is in fact not a hybrid. After this he will feel quite guilty about his accusations towards the female, and essentially abandoning her with children that were his

Any additional requirements that the family has:
Stay until at least Adol, though I have no plans to have him leave the pride ever.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:06 am
Applying for: Kamala x Tuuli
Name of SoA: TBA
Meaning: n/a
Appearance: father's markings and colors, but with black spots on the dark red sections
Visual reference: n/a
Personality: Sweet tempered male, unsure of himself as he grows. Will take finding a female with a strong will to get him straightened out.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Don't plan to have him leave the pride.

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:34 pm
Lathano x Nyekundu , twin boy to this boy from the breeding but pink eyes biggrin  
[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff