PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:44 pm
Sauda for friend rp with Aziza?  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Ririka

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:41 pm
Ameh

I don't mind Nai going to the UW if your boy really wants her. She doesn't have anything going on, so I am free for anything.

Bluefire Dragonz

I couldn't choose, so I rolled a die. It chose Gawana. >3>
Would you like to start an RP, or should I?

Chi Sohma

Sure, what did you have in mind?

SSBrosB

Sure, can you start something?

Also, Mohlako, Kitallie, and Hadiya are back up for mate searching.
I will add Ora'iheyu and Enyaka later today.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:58 pm
^_^ that works for me.

And it doesn't matter to me, so go ahead and decide. I'll make it if you want me to. (also, I sometimes need pokes on rps, don't be shy about it)

Also, do you have anything you want in the rp? A personality for your girl? I think it might be a case of "I'm joining the pride and need a female. Oh, you'll do." Sort of thing. Unless you want something else.  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:43 pm
Here you go. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:15 pm
Bluefire Dragonz

Alright, I'll set the RP up when I go finish my tags. :3

And I will be using the RP to settle down the final parts of her personality, but that is about it. I think she is a bit naive or scared since she left home just a few months back, so she will be easy for him to take/sway.

Ririka

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:37 am
I don't know if he's the pride type, but would Mohlako be interested in joining the Pridelands with a mate attached? I am looking for Ishara's life mate  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:21 am
Ririka
I don't mind Nai going to the UW if your boy really wants her. She doesn't have anything going on, so I am free for anything.

i'd love to have her for him. xD blue tigers . . . we can start the rp whenever you'd like, and i can have raja peek out of the u'w lands to capture her?  

Ameh

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:11 pm
For Kojo'Ime!
I have a boy who..... is a downright villian nut job. XD I've been trying to get some trouble stirred up and build up a reputation as a baddie out and about and he's trying to recruit some eyes and ears, maybe some followers. It might be fun to see how the two interact. Little blurb!:

User Image
Jelani acts very much like the prince he was born to be. He speaks eloquently, holds himself with pride, and has a practical view of the world. He's seldom taken off guard and even rarely intimidated. However, the lion has a hair trigger on his temper. Cursed by the goddess of psychopathy in her prior life his temper often drives him into an insane tirade. Often by the time he calms himself out of his rage, his claws are already slicked with blood.

Jelani does not like anything getting in his way. He was denied his position in his pride with his failed rite, and he was denied the death his failure would have granted him through the compassion of a god. He vaguely remembers a winged figure stooped over him, nursing his wounds, and giving him the strength he needed to survive an otherwise mortal wound. His survival infuriated him. He saw the mercy as a god's curse to see him living his life in shame and exile. Rather than accept his failure and make a new life for himself, he's vowed to free himself from the god's hold over him- one way or another.

As time goes on, his hatred (and as a result- his madness) increase. He often entertains thoughts of waging war against the gods and turning the mortals against the beings they worship in order to free them from their fates.

Plots?
Do want:
- Jelani is a bad guy, plain and simple. However, he's not the "ZOMG RAEP U AN LAUF" or the "I'M EBUL TO BE EBUL." He is very tactful in his ambitions and chooses his battles wisely. He has raped in two occasions- once in an attempt to claim his brother's mate as his own and a second time to disgrace a lioness for refusing to assist him in seeking out her patron god. I don't intend for him to rape anyone else, it's just not his typical style. He is, however, fine with flings. He has a silver tongue and can likely convince any lioness that she held his heart. Just don't be surprised if he decides to walk off without sticking around after the encounter.

- Prides to investigate. Currently, he's trying to understand the true nature of gods. He's nearly killed one, he's killed one who sought him out for that purpose, and he's attacked another. Each encounter has brought him a little enlightenment towards the true nature of gods but he doesn't know them well enough to continue to pick fights with them. Nor does he remember which god cursed him and which one spared him. He'll likely enter a pride to ask the spiritual leaders about their patron god, what they know of gods, and perhaps snoop around for said god.

- God encounters. Keep in mind, he is -very- hostile towards gods and will attack them if the set off his hair trigger temper. For gods- this is very easy to do. I don't mind if he gets roughed up or cursed but I do want to talk out what will happen prior to a cursing.

- Followers? I may or may not pursue a larger plot with him. Currently, he's very liberal about sharing his views with other mortals. He sees the gods as playing with the lives of the mortals the way a puppeteer would play with his puppets. In his delusion, he believes that the only way to freedom is for the mortals to somehow overcome the gods. I may or may not try to get him to ascend. I want a LOT of plot for him, however. If you have anything to add/offer let me know!

Do not want:
- Jelani will never fall in love. He believes that it's a crippling emotion. He will often attack his enemy's heart before their flesh, especially if he's figured out their particular 'leverage' (A mate, a family, a friend, etc.). He keeps himself well guarded against affection to keep him from falling into the same trap. The only individuals he will ever soften up to completely are his first sons, Maeth and Lir.

- Death. I want him to be alive and kicking for a while.

- Rape. He will not be raping anyone else.

- Crippling curses. Curses that suddenly make him 'nice', 'happy', or having his psychopathy curse lifted.

- Friends. He has allies, he has followers- but not friends. Friends touch a little close on leverage. Remember, he's not afraid of putting anyone in danger.
Jelani does not like anything getting in his way. He was denied his position in his pride with his failed rite, and he was denied the death his failure would have granted him through the compassion of a god. He vaguely remembers a winged figure stooped over him, nursing his wounds, and giving him the strength he needed to survive an otherwise mortal wound. His survival infuriated him. He saw the mercy as a god's curse to see him living his life in shame and exile. Rather than accept his failure and make a new life for himself, he's vowed to free himself from the god's hold over him- one way or another.

As time goes on, his hatred (and as a result- his madness) increase. He often entertains thoughts of waging war against the gods and turning the mortals against the beings they worship in order to free them from their fates.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:12 pm
Boudaihobbit

I suppose it just depends. He really isn't because of his shy nature. He can barely manage the company of one, I can't imagine how he would handle the company of a whole pride.
It would just depend on if he actually loved the female enough to put his phobia aside, which I think would be a hard task for her to due since it has been ingrained in him for so many years.

Thalion

Oh~
Yes yes. I have been waiting for someone to offer up someone for Kojo to follow. He sounds like a very interesting character, someone that Kojo would be happy to follow, even if he is nuts, but then again Kojo isn't the most normal lion either. [He has voices in his head who speak to him daily]

Alsom if he is ever interested in taking a cub under his wing I can offer Zaimari. He isn't really doing anything, and I think he could grow from having a male figure he is actually interested in him since he father has basically blow him off in favor of his brother.

Ririka

Ririka

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:17 pm
Ameh

Sure thing. :3
If you can, can you start the RP?
I will be doing my tagging spree this weekend.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:22 pm
For Faraji'kai~

User Image

Miri needs more friends!! she will be having cubs soon hopefully and she used to be Banu in the pride but then she got lost she returned found a new Pad and now she is his Beybanu and very happy but I'd love for her to know someone outside of her UW sister and her pad.  

Pink Myth

Ririka

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:23 am
Pink Myth

Haha, finally...finally replying to this. Finally...

I would be more than happy for Fara and your girl to meet.
Fara is currently in an interesting position right now. She has run away from her pad and is currently sneaking around trying to avoid being caught until he figures out what to do [Run back to the rogue lands or find a new pad to take her in]. She will find a new pad though, so no worries there. [She's currently in a RP with her future pad who will agree to help her out and take her in]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:50 am
Ririka
Pink Myth

Haha, finally...finally replying to this. Finally...

I would be more than happy for Fara and your girl to meet.
Fara is currently in an interesting position right now. She has run away from her pad and is currently sneaking around trying to avoid being caught until he figures out what to do [Run back to the rogue lands or find a new pad to take her in]. She will find a new pad though, so no worries there. [She's currently in a RP with her future pad who will agree to help her out and take her in]

Oh interesting! Miri wouldn't be the type to help her out to easily she believe to much in the pride and how it works unless she was told by the female that she needed help getting away from the old pad then she would be pretty quick to make friends and help her out best she could so pending one that we may want to think about either setting this after your girl has her new pad. just to be safe of course I won't want Miri to get in IC trouble.  

Pink Myth

Ririka

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:00 am
UPDATE

As you can see I took down all the plot information for each SoA on the first page.
From now on all plot information will be kept in my journal. Plot info is the 4th post for each SoA.

It is just easier to keep everything in my journal, especially since my group is growing, and I can't stick them all in this plot thread.

So if you want to plot, please check my journal here.
If you see a plot you like, then come back here to post an offer and we will chat.
So this is basically now a plot chat thread. I will no longer be posting all my SoA's information straight in this thread. All updates will be in my journal.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff